Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Iron FA Cup 1st round proper match thread 5/11/16

Comments

• HT stats addicks first-:
    possession................53% - 47%
    shots on.................... 3 - 2
    shots off................... 2 - 4
    corners..................... 2 - 3

GOALS....................... 2 - 0
  • Pleased with that, there really are some miserable folk on here.
  • For those that stayed away, Lookmans performance alone is worth the 10 quid. First goal is a stunner and then holding off one player and setting up the move for the second.
  • edited November 2016
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 25s26 seconds ago
    SNAPSHOTS | @Alookman_ & @johnnie_jackson celebrate their first-half crackers! #cafc #CAFCLive

Probably because they are not at the game
  • Where are the Lookman haters?
  • Whats happened to Morgan, looks like he's got a right shiner
  • Redhenry said:

Where are the Lookman haters?

I think it is fair to say that lookman is a wonderful player on his day, but he is not on his day often enough.
  • Thought this was going to be a crap game and a 87th min scunny goal to lose 1-0
    Instead were on our way to wembley
  • Sponsored links:

• Referee had a shocker booking Bauer early in for Scunny player running into him.
  • What is the official attendance?

I agree, it's bloody depressing and it's slagging the team and the manager. Support the team ffs.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 25s26 seconds ago
    SNAPSHOTS | @Alookman_ & @johnnie_jackson celebrate their first-half crackers! #cafc #CAFCLive

Look at all those happy customers in the background
  • addix said:

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 25s26 seconds ago

Looks like the game is being played behind closed doors
    Lookie signaling why is it so quiet after scoring
  • 1StevieG said:

Referee had a shocker booking Bauer early in for Scunny player running into him.

Louis Mendez did wonder if it was a booking for dissent rather than the foul
  • First experience of a game in the north stand for years...sadly full of low life scum....yes you smoking on the concorse and toilets making a joke of it....stewards are worse turning their back.
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 21s22 seconds ago
    And Johnnie Jackson's goal. @kgtopsnapper

• Redhenry said:

Definitely no Lookman haters here... He's young and he's going to frustrate people with his decision making but we all know he's a class lad.

When Holmes went off I questioned Lookman over Botaka as felt the latter played better against Chesterfield and deserved his chance and as a result of that I've been happily proven wrong
  • Zero spectators in any of the pictures posted :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Weird game. We were shocking up until we scored. Lookman done well. Foley has been horrendous.
  • Teams are back out...addicks ko..attacking Covered End
  • Weird game. We were shocking up until we scored. Lookman done well. Foley has been horrendous.

Interesting two points

(1) His contract is up next month so surely needs to impress
    (2) If his Contract is up next month then he is now cup-tied... Although that doesnt mean much as cant see him going to a Championship team
  • Redhenry said:

Definitely no Lookman haters here... He's young and he's going to frustrate people with his decision making but we all know he's a class lad.

When Holmes went off I questioned Lookman over Botaka as felt the latter played better against Chesterfield and deserved his chance and as a result of that I've been happily proven wrong
    I think it's more people questioning the decision to give time to a player who we know is special , rather than give time to a player who had hardly had a fair crack of the whip this season , especially in what is almost a 'free' game
  • Dizzle said:

Zero spectators in any of the pictures posted :wink:

Good work CARD, the match boycott is working a treat.
  • Are we playing towards Jimmy Seed stand?

It is wierd that there are no spectators whatsoever.
  • Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 32s32 seconds ago
    Teams back out #cafc #uti #FACup
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!