Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Managerial sackings, comings and goings

Comments

• Options
    Farve leaves Dortmund after the 5-1 defeat yesterday
    They're hard to please. 5 points off top and just won his champions league group.

Dreadful result yesterday but seems a bit premature, especially as its not as if they have a big name lined up as his replacement. They've given his assistant Edin Terzic the job as caretaker manager until the end of the season!
    They have a little blip in the Autumn every year too. (Bit later this year but the season started later - seems a very regular occurrence)
    As you say, group winners in the CL and nobody lined up. Seems a bit needlessly trigger happy 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I know he has done wonders there, but Wilder must be close to the sack at Sheff Utd 
    They would be mad to sack him - they have punched above their weight for a long time. Classic 2nd season syndrome in the premier league. He gone a bit mad with the cheque book this season, but he must be massively in credit. 

Always a tough one though when the manager is “one of your own” If he is sacked, it’s being a victim of your own success. 
  • Options
    I think Shef Utd without their raucous home crowd are really going to struggle, Chris Wilder though has worked miracles but all things do come to an end, hope he is still there for a couple more seasons, as managers are far too easily sacked these days.
  • Options
    I think Shef Utd without their raucous home crowd are really going to struggle, Chris Wilder though has worked miracles but all things do come to an end, hope he is still there for a couple more seasons, as managers are far too easily sacked these days.
    Yeah was just looking at the table and wondering how long Chris Wilder might have, his Middle East owners might run out of patience soon
  • Options
    Barrow have sacked David Dunn
  • Options
    Pochettino could be interesting there, some great young players to mould etc.
  • Options
    Assistant Manager (Edin Terzic) has been given the job till the end of the season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could force United to make a decision on Ole if they feel Dortmund could move for Poch.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Arteta cant be far away
  • Options
    Arteta cant be far away
    They're shocking!!
  • Options
    Barrow have sacked David Dunn
    Wow, that's harsh. Newly promoted to the EFL, not a big budget, what did they expect?
  • Options
    Sheffield United are already relegated. Nobody they could bring in can turn it around. Who could they get better than Wilder to take them back up next season. Absolutely bonkers if he’s sacked.
    I think they will still stay up.
  • Options
    Sheffield United are already relegated. Nobody they could bring in can turn it around. Who could they get better than Wilder to take them back up next season. Absolutely bonkers if he’s sacked.
    I think they will still stay up.
    No chance, they would need a couple of world class attacking players to give them a chance. Hope they give Wilder a chance to take them back up. A lot of their squad would probably stay, can only think of Berge who would leave. 
  • Options
    Arteta cant be far away
    They're shocking!!
    At least Aubameyang has scored.
    Lacazette reminds me of Bogle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1 point from 12 games. Not exactly sticking your neck out with that prediction. 
  • Options
    Beadle's no longer about at Barnet, as Peter Beadle has been replaced by Tim Flowers 
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Arteta cant be far away
    They're shocking!!
    I'd still take a straight swap!
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Arteta cant be far away
    They're shocking!!
    I'd still take a straight swap!
    Not sure, think Arsenal should throw a few quid in too
  • Options
    Looked earlier today and Arteta was 7/4 favourite to be next prem manager to leave.

Rumours around now that Bilic will be sacked within the next 24 hours and is now 2/9 to be the next manager to go.

How can you draw 1-1 at Man City and then get sacked
  • Options
    The sacking season will soon be with us.