Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Managerial sackings, comings and goings

Comments

• Options
    Can see someone like Chris Hughton getting the job, got out of this division before and out of work. 
  • Options
    Dyche will easily get another PL job even if he does leave Burnley 
  • Options
    Amazed that guy was still at Forest tbh
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Can see someone like Chris Hughton getting the job, got out of this division before and out of work. 
    Been confirmed...
  • Options
    Nottingham Forest have appointed Chris Hughton as their new manager after sacking Sabri Lamouchi.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54219290
  • Options
    Chris Hughton a great appointment for NFFC.

• Options
    Sage said:
    Been confirmed...
    Well that was quick!

Good appointment. It’s almost as if I know what I’m talking about sometimes, crazy! 
  • Options
    A good appointment BUT crazy to bring someone in after a massive amount of transfer business has been done. Hughton has a certain way of playing, but will be stuck with someone else's squad
  • Options
    Does Hughton play 1 or 2 up top? If two, this could be good for the snake
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does Hughton play 1 or 2 up top? If two, this could be good for the snake
    Played a negative 451 at Brighton, but might have been as they were a smaller team in the league.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Sage said:
    Been confirmed...
    Well that was quick!

Good appointment. It’s almost as if I know what I’m talking about sometimes, crazy! 
    Seriously impressed @Sage. Deffo ITK.

Not even time for @Dazzler21 to put you on his dreaded list.  

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Oggy Red said:
    Sage said:
    Sage said:
    Been confirmed...
    Well that was quick!

The list will remain free of Sage. It was more a guess than ITK unless he confirms otherwise!
  • Options
    Just saw a good fact:

In four full seasons in the Championship, Hughton has finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
    This isn't a full season though  ;)

Indeed after taking over at Brighton at Christmas in 2014 after they had a terrible start to the season, they only finished 20th
  • Options
    Let's hope he doesn't fancy Taylor and loans him out to Wimbledon.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Sage said:
    Sage said:
    Been confirmed...
    Well that was quick!

The list will remain free of Sage. It was more a guess than ITK unless he confirms otherwise!
    If I am on the list, it’s only because I’m in Sage green :smile:

On this occasion, it was an educated guess that suited the appointment of a manager who was out of work and matches the ambition they have tried to show.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Sage said:
    Been confirmed...
    Well that was quick!

Seems unlikely @sage 😉
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Sage said:
    Been confirmed...
    Well that was quick!

Seems unlikely @sage 😉
    Yeah, must be a one off... :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just saw a good fact:

In four full seasons in the Championship, Hughton has finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
    Our next manager then. Discussions on other threads have prompted people to ask those who have the audacity to question Bowyers management skills who could take over .......you now have your answer.
  • Options
    I like Hughton, seems to go about his job quietly and effectively. He's got Newcastle, Norwich and Brighton to the Premier League who then all sacked him when the going got a bit tough.

• Options
    Should work out better for Taylor as Lamouchi was Robinson-like and fixated on one formation. A formation that only ever had Grabban as a lone striker.

Hughton will surely play differently.
  • Options
    Should work out better for Taylor as Lamouchi was Robinson-like and fixated on one formation. A formation that only ever had Grabban as a lone striker.

Hughton will surely play differently.
    I agree, Hughton will surely find a way of having both Grabban and Taylor up front together.

The only problem is, their squad is so set up to play a specific way, they only really have 3 strikers and have a few wingers. Maybe he will just go with a flat 4-4-2.
  • Options
    3 wins in 5 games not good enough for Salford
    Graham Alexander sacked. Paul Scholes in temporary charge.
  • Options
    madness
  • Options
    Wow, that is a shocker, something must have happened.
  • Options
    2 wins and 3 draws actually. Just looked at the table and saw 9 points. For some reason I thought that had to be 3 wins
  • Options
    I hope they fail
  • Options
    2 wins and 3 draws actually. Just looked at the table and saw 9 points. For some reason I thought that had to be 3 wins
    The pundits on the Quest hi-lights show were only saying this weekend what a good job Alexander was doing this season.