Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gazza

123457»

Comments

• Options
    I have no clue what's happening on this thread
    Plum light has been removed.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Is that supposed to mean something?
  • Options
    A little bit lighter than a Plum. 
  • Options
    A damson?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    A damson?
    I think this might result in a whole host of potential fruit based names... 
  • Options
    Jesus Christ, this thread.

No one cares.  

Just talk about Gazza and whether he's worn big plastic tits lately, or turned up at a police corden with a fishing rod & some chicken, or shut the f**k up.
    Nailed it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gazza - for some reason you can't help liking the daft wife beater
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Gazza - for some reason you can't help liking the daft wife beater
    yeah you can
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    So for no reason at all a link is made between me and @kentaddick on this thread, and we can see his contribution has led to a ban.
    The implication being made is that in some way I am supposed to be @kentaddick’s mentor, and my influence or example or instruction has led to his ban.
    No reasons are given naturally.

• Options
    seth plum said:
    So for no reason at all a link is made between me and @kentaddick on this thread, and we can see his contribution has led to a ban.
    The implication being made is that in some way I am supposed to be @kentaddick’s mentor, and my influence or example or instruction has led to his ban.
    No reasons are given naturally.
    Strange comment from a so called poster.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    To get this thread back on track...

I was listening to a Spurs Show podcast earlier today, was a Gary Mabbutt live interview special... anyway, Mabbs had a great story about Gazza... which I've just googled to find the abridged version for you all!

“I’m a diabetic, so I always got on the bus early after a game and had my injections,” the defender told FFT. “I was on the coach with my needle, then Gazza said, ‘What are you doing?’ I’d tried to tell to him what being diabetic meant, but I think at that stage he thought diabetes was a famous boxer.

“I said, ‘I have to inject myself four times a day.’ He said, ‘What, every day? For the rest of your life, or just while you’re in football?’ I said, ‘For the rest of my life’. He said, ‘For the rest of your life… I bet you can’t wait to die!’”

Tbf with Gascoigne, most people have got nice stories about him.  An old mate of mine met him on a flight back to London and said he was really sound.
    Another mate happened to be on the same flight as the England team going back to London, he was at luggage return and found a passport, it was Gascoignes!!!!! The silly b****** gave it back :# That would have been a terrific souvenir.
  • Options
    Reminder that somewhere in the East Stand there's a five-to-ten-metre radius where you're within earshot of both me and Seth. It's the place to be! 
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

I was listening to a Spurs Show podcast earlier today, was a Gary Mabbutt live interview special... anyway, Mabbs had a great story about Gazza... which I've just googled to find the abridged version for you all!

“I’m a diabetic, so I always got on the bus early after a game and had my injections,” the defender told FFT. “I was on the coach with my needle, then Gazza said, ‘What are you doing?’ I’d tried to tell to him what being diabetic meant, but I think at that stage he thought diabetes was a famous boxer.

“I said, ‘I have to inject myself four times a day.’ He said, ‘What, every day? For the rest of your life, or just while you’re in football?’ I said, ‘For the rest of my life’. He said, ‘For the rest of your life… I bet you can’t wait to die!’”

Tbf with Gascoigne, most people have got nice stories about him.  An old mate of mine met him on a flight back to London and said he was really sound.
    Another mate happened to be on the same flight as the England team going back to London, he was at luggage return and found a passport, it was Gascoignes!!!!! The silly b****** gave it back :# That would have been a terrific souvenir.
    Wouldn't keeping it be a crime?
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Wouldn't keeping it be a crime?
    And giving it back to him and saving him agro would put you in a good position to ask for a signed shirt.