Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gazza

Comments

• edited September 2016
    shine166 said:

Gazza could at times be a genius on the pitch, but has always been a boy
    off the pitch. The Adult world have always been a step too far for Paul.
    The players union and Ex team mates have tried to help on so many occasions but YOU have to be able to help yourself.

The Raoul Moat episode When Gascoigne, after having lines of Coke,
    turned up in his dressing grown, with a fishing rod and a food delivery for his "Mate"; showed that Gazza was a couple of chicken wings short of the Bargain bucket.

The comments made by Paul may of come from our own Jim Davidson's act from 35 years ago, but that is where Gazza wants to be; a 14 year old boy with no Responsibility.
    Because the truth is, Gazza never stopped being a 14 year old Kid.

You know he is bipolar right ?
    You know he's does drugs and is a alcoholic right.

Having had manic depression episodes (bi polar) since my teens,
    and tried not to submit to the voices in my head when low and yet try to get some sleep when the brain is racing at 100 miles an hour at Night. I feel i'm an expert the way it has impacted on my life.

Gazza's problems were short attention spans as a youngster and when he couldn't play football would be bored. so he would drink and did drugs when his career was finished.
    This generic Bipolar label that is in Fashion now is a misnomer.
    Just like every computer hacker when caught has Asperger's.

I believe Gazza is a Troubled Peter Pan Character who's Mental health issues would have increased Ten fold by drink and drugs, and with nothing to replace the Buzz of playing at the highest level.

Paul is a classic ADHD.
    Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
  • shine166 said:

Gazza could at times be a genius on the pitch, but has always been a boy
    off the pitch. The Adult world have always been a step too far for Paul.
    The players union and Ex team mates have tried to help on so many occasions but YOU have to be able to help yourself.

The Raoul Moat episode When Gascoigne, after having lines of Coke,
    turned up in his dressing grown, with a fishing rod and a food delivery for his "Mate"; showed that Gazza was a couple of chicken wings short of the Bargain bucket.

The comments made by Paul may of come from our own Jim Davidson's act from 35 years ago, but that is where Gazza wants to be; a 14 year old boy with no Responsibility.
    Because the truth is, Gazza never stopped being a 14 year old Kid.

You know he is bipolar right ?
    You know he's does drugs and is a alcoholic right.

Having had manic depression episode (bi polar) since my teens,
    and tried not to submit to the voices in my head when low and yet try to get some sleep when the brain is racing at 100 miles an hour at Night. I feel i'm an expert the way it has impacted on my life.

Gazza's problems were short attention spans as a youngster and when he couldn't play football would be bored. so he would drink and do drugs which increased as his career was finished.
    This generic Bipolar label that is in Fashion now is a misnomer.
    Just like every computer hacker when caught has Asperger's.

I believe Gazza is a Troubled Peter Pan Character who's Mental health issues would have increased Ten fold by drink and drugs, and with nothing to replace the Buzz of playing at the highest level.

Paul is a classic ADHD.
    Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

You make out like I'm 'labelling' him as bipolar as an excuse.... I'm afraid I'm not, it's a fact that he has the condition...Obviously drink and drugs don't help the situation.

I'm glad you have managed to keep yours in check, it must be a hard thing to control.... It's apples and oranges though when compared to gazza.
  • Gazza was diagnosed as Bipolar when still at Everton IIRC
  • Stig said:

Carter said:

Is Paul Ince's story about Gazza saying he looked like a pint of Guinness when he got a head injury in that nil nil in Italy a race hate crime too?

No it isn't a 'race hate' crime. Neither was Gazza's. It was racially aggravated abuse. You don't have to hate to abuse.
    Ok, so I'm not convinced it's abuse. It was a joke that wasn't appreciated. In my experience everyone loves a joke until they are the butt of it but who calls the police?

Is this a matter worthy of the courts?
  • Sad state of affair when harmless jokes are taken to this extreme. It's all about context but that seems to be a missed point in this day and age.

Diane Abbott gets away with Racist comments all the time

Double standards

Thing is he humiliated some one in front of a thousand people on the basis of the guys race, when the guy was working, no one deserves that.
  • Absolute bollocks that this even got to court!!!.................easy target springs to mind.
  • Sad state of affair when harmless jokes are taken to this extreme. It's all about context but that seems to be a missed point in this day and age.

Diane Abbott gets away with Racist comments all the time

Double standards

Thing is he humiliated some one in front of a thousand people on the basis of the guys race, when the guy was working, no one deserves that.
    Do we know if the recipient of the joke was the offended party out of interest?

I don't know Kent Addick - I've heard stewards and police at football get some horrific abuse/banter down the years when just doing thier job and you can see they've been genuinely upset some times. It seems that when its to do with race it becomes a hanging offence compared to any other joke/abuse aimed at someone.
  • edited September 2016

Absolute bollocks that this even got to court!!!.................easy target springs to mind.

You are right it should never have gone to court. He should have just knocked the silly cunt out and then asked if he could see him now.
  • edited September 2016
    If during an evening with Ian Wright, he asked a white security guard stood against a white wall to smile etc etc..... you know it wouldn't even cause a murmur. People literally wait to be offended, even worse people wait to be offended on behalf of others. I'm not a Gazza fan at all but the fella didn't deserve to be dragged to the court house over this
  • Sponsored links:

• Really sad clip of Gazza doing the rounds.

I'd say get this man some help but I really do think he's beyond that now.

Heartbreaking.
  • Really sad clip of Gazza doing the rounds.

I'd say get this man some help but I really do think he's beyond that now.

Heartbreaking.
    Saw that earlier. He is well beyond help. 
  • So sad 😔
  • Just a livener  He'd be fine. 

In all seriousness  legend regardless, met him last year and looked on the mend, 6 weeks ago he lookedd even better. 

Fear for him now, his heart won't take it much longer. 

• Seems to have been doing so well lately too, all posts on social media from him and those that met him were really positive.

a real shame
  • Sad. A kid in a grown up body that has been let down by his friends and family, that is now letting himself down.
  • Just a livener  He'd be fine. 

In all seriousness  legend regardless, met him last year and looked on the mend, 6 weeks ago he lookedd even better. 

Fear for him now, his heart won't take it much longer. 

I'd worry more about his liver.
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolute grass that videoed it. Knew what he was doing for ‘likes’. Prick.
    Don't know how people like that sleep at night. I guess we get the society we deserve.
  • edited May 2019
    Disagree the poster is a grass, not really sure what being a police informant has to do with this.

Poster is a prick though.

Real shame to see like Best couldn't, Gazza can't stay away from the booze.
  • Looked a bit staged to me. Bloke talking to Gazza has exploited him. Very,.very said to see.
  • Sad video. Doesn’t surprise me though, see him all the time around Poole/Bournemouth off his nut.
  • Gazza doesn't help himself - has wasted a lot of support.
  • Looks like the bloke in the clip is filming himself?
  • Gazza doesn't help himself - has wasted a lot of support.
    He's got an illness, sometimes support isn't enough.
  • Sad video. Doesn’t surprise me though, see him all the time around Poole/Bournemouth off his nut.

Grass
    Guilty :lol: