Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gazza

Comments

• Options
    I’ve literally had an admin send me an essay defending soros conspiracy theories, I think time to moderate isn’t really a problem. 
  • Options
    I’ve literally had an admin send me an essay defending soros conspiracy theories, I think time to moderate isn’t really a problem. 

• Options
    Really struggle to believe AFKA or Looky would bother with such a thing, definitely have more important stuff to be dealing with.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Please stop doing things like that Dazzler.
    It was Ibborg 
    I thought it was Bro-gib
  • Options
    WSS said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Andy Townsend told a funny story about him on talkSport last week

gonna paraphrase, but basically Gazza phoned him the night before Boro/Sunderland game and said got tickets for Neil Diamond in Newcastle tonight. Townsend said no, we got a game tomorrow, but Gazza persuaded him as had a private box and they wont be drinking....

They are in the box and obviously have a beer in hand when, in walks Sunderland manager Peter Reid.
    He goes up to them and says What you doing here, we are playing you tomorrow.

Gazza pleads with him not to tell Bryan Robson that they were out, and Reidy says, if you beat us tomorrow, I will not say a word, but if we beat you, I will tell Robbo you were here.

Next day, in the game, Gazza scores and Townsend is shouting at him ' don't do anything' but Gazza runs straight over to Reid in the Sunderland dug out and starts singing 'Coming to America' to him.
    I think Townsend is talking rubbish. Had a quick look and Gazza never scored against Sunderland for Boro. Makes a good story though.
    Just re-listened to it, and he actually says ‘and when WE scored’ rather than ‘when HE scored’ 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was listening too @MrOneLung was a great story 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    To be honest, I'm surprised they haven't just told you to fuck off and be done with it.
    World class moderation in action here once again allowing this comment to stand.

I hope you realise that you don't have to use this website if you are unhappy with it
    I hope you realise you can want something to improve without hating it. Also don’t think that’s a particularly healthy attitude to have - especially now.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Sweep, sweep, sweep under the rug. 
  • Options
    Also lol, 2 admins liking a personally abusive post. And we're meant to believe the moderation isn't unbelievably toxic?
  • Options
    See ya!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's one of the accounts that stopped me bothering to post here gone.

Might pop in now and again if the trolls and loonies are being banned. 

(Unless someone wants to ban me n all 😁😁😁) 
    Good to see you back mate 
    I think I've missed your double entendres and assorted filthmongery more than anything. Definitely more than the endless rows about covid and crypto, anyway 🤣
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    When you wonder how annoying you have to be to get banned, consider that I'm still here 
    You're not on my short list - no matter how f***ing annoying you are 😘
  • Options
    That's one of the accounts that stopped me bothering to post here gone.

Might pop in now and again if the trolls and loonies are being banned. 

(Unless someone wants to ban me n all 😁😁😁) 
    Good to see you back mate 
    I think I've missed your double entendres and assorted filthmongery more than anything. Definitely more than the endless rows about covid and crypto, anyway 🤣
    Would you like me to give you one now?
    There he is. 

It's beautiful 🥹
  • Options
    WSS said:
    as chief admin financed by the Soros regime I had no option.