Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Letters From Club - Agreed Behavioural Contracts ????

Comments

• Options

iainment said:

Don't facebook - can someone cut and paste or do whatever to enlighten me. Although i can take an educated guess.

Embarrassed by certain Charlton fans. We don't know the full story. Can we not trust that the SMT know what they are doing.
    Perhaps we might be more willing to trust that the SMT know what they are doing if they'd demonstrated any evidence of that in their prior conduct.
  • Options
    Sit yourself down, take a seat
    All you gotta do is repeat after me.

ABC
    Easy as
    One, two, three
    Or simple as
    Do re mi
    ABC, one, two, three, baby, you and me

etc
  • Options
    At least this viral storm has stopped us posting non rumours on the transfer rumour page! :smiley:
  • Options

Fuck me, Sue Parkes is so fucking dopey she makes Sarah Palin look like Steven Hawking.

"Why can't people accept the senior management team know what they are doing?"

Have you seen the state of the club recently you fucking imbecile?

Eight managers in four years, class players (Morrison, Kermorgant, Wiggins) shipped out and replaced with cheap foreign shite, mass supporter boycotts, relegation to League One, season ticket sales down 50%.....and the SMT "know what they are doing."

Yeah, that's what we're afraid of.

And that isn't touching the surface of all the other stuff they have committed:

- Calling fans customers (weird/unique)
    - Rolands 'statement' on the website that time
    - Comparing fans to racists
    - The dozens of other lies

Seriously the list goes on and on. They outdo themselves on a regular basis, I honestly don't know how they are capable of it.
  • Options

Fuck me, Sue Parkes is so fucking dopey she makes Sarah Palin look like Steven Hawking.

Eight managers in four years, class players (Morrison, Kermorgant, Wiggins) shipped out and replaced with cheap foreign shite, mass supporter boycotts, relegation to League One, season ticket sales down 50%.....and the SMT "know what they are doing."

I hope Inspector Gadget doesn't know who you are.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Take that back. Take that back right now. She didn't plummet your country's politics to a new nadir (unfortunately we've found many new lows since then).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E
  • Options
    Sue parkes sticks up for Meire quite a lot. Understatement, perhaps.

A lot of people have came forward and said how nice Meire is and how hardworking she is. That might well be a case or the case. Not my problem or my business what she is like to individuals and her day to day work ethic.

It's the club I care about. Her "extreme hard work" (cough, bullshit) is obviously still not good enough. I think on occasions she has "worked hard" based on hear say, what others say about her, but her best is obviously still shit. Which might be completely down to her employer.

I believe that working for Duchatelet and loyally selling his product and his methods, defending it till the very end, would possibly drive anyone insane and turn them into complete fools.

She is incompetent. She's now desperate for positive recognition.

Katie you've lost the fans forever because you put your foot in your mouth an uncountable amount of times. It's the disrespect you have showed for the general fanbase. Your comments, never heard anything else like it. It's alien to football.

You obviously needed thicker skin for it.

What "hard work" you do is now irrelevant.

You will never win the fans approval and respect because you are simply, incredibly careless and moronically loyal to a man that has cost you your dignity.

Well done.
  • Options
    I'm actually with @colthe3rd on this one. Bit of a storm in a tea cup.

As said Charlton have always done this and there are a few on here who have had an 'interview' with Mick previously. Don't think any of them have not been allowed to return.

The letter is a bit bull in a China shop, but the guy is new and wanted to make a point that they consider his actions near the mark. The fact that no ABC was drawn up would support that.

I do think some people are a little bit paranoid about the Club taking action, but other than Cahones pouring over this and other forums a couple of pitch invasion bans and having a few telephone conversations with @C4FC4L1f3 I'm not aware of any other sanctions.

They even sold me our Bury tickets without any grief.

• Options
    Addickted said:

As said Charlton have always done this and there are a few on here who have had an 'interview' with Mick previously. Don't think any of them have not been allowed to return.

The letter is a bit bull in a China shop, but the guy is new and wanted to make a point that they consider his actions near the mark. The fact that no ABC was drawn up would support that.

I do think some people are a little bit paranoid about the Club taking action, but other than Cahones pouring over this and other forums a couple of pitch invasion bans and having a few telephone conversations with @C4FC4L1f3 I'm not aware of any other sanctions.

Nick you would loose your nut if Ben got this letter :tongue:

It is quite threatening for just swearing and stuff online don't you think?
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Addickted said:

Nick you would loose your nut if Ben got this letter :tongue:

It is quite threatening for just swearing and stuff online don't you think?
    Good point, well made.

But then Neither Ben or I have renewed.
  • Options
    Accept the club know what they are doing!
    Come on, the evidence over the last 2 years demonstrates that if they " know" what they are doing their intention is to destroy the club and alienate most supporters.
    I think it's best to hope they just do not know what they are doing.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Addickted said:

Addickted, was the ABC not drawn up, or not signed? They are two very different things. I'm not sure which is worse, if no ABC existed, they tricked the chap into a meeting based on lies. It's bullying, plain and simple.

I just don't understand how any right minded person thinks it's acceptable for the club to try and censor fans, 1 fan or a million, it's wrong.

The statement is also a total joke and has almost nothing to do with the contents of the actual letter.

Our club is the laughing stock of football right now, yet gobshites like Sue Parkes and Co think it's OK to blame US, the fans.

The entireity of the SMT is a joke and not fit for purpose, it would be like me opening a new school and hiring the toilet cleaner from my previous employer to be COO! KM is a failed lawyer, TK seems more suited to serving chips and this new guy has jumped in with two feet and made an absolute pillock of himself.

Depressing times.

Agree with Stu of K.
    Also the letter went on to introduce some kind of condition whereby the club would be the judge of what constituted behaviour which might be deemed anti-social.

So have they formed a mini-committee which examines the 'evidence' (CE. TK and KM).
    and wouldn't Sue Parkes so love to be on it?

Clearly, they have already put together a data-base of what they will consider to be suspected 'offenders' with screen shots taken from Social Media sites, still photos taken at the protests and elsewhere in the ground (- see earlier postings) and video.

So not paranoid but increasingly seeing signs that the Club is at war with a huge number of its 'customers' and which would no doubt prefer them instead to go along to The Valley - have a meal and hospitality beforehand and then sit meekly in their seat saying things like 'ohh - such and such a youth player is doing well I do hope a Premiership Club comes in for him soon.'
  • Options
    It doesn't matter how hard she works, if she is ultimately shite at what she does.

We were relegated and the club is in turmoil... 'But I worked so hard?!'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surely all those who state we don't know the half of it should tell us what we don't know? Otherwise it's all false. Make us understand. Not just us fans but the global audience.
  • Options

It doesn't matter how hard she works, if she is ultimately shite at what she does.

We were relegated and the club is in turmoil... 'But I worked so hard?!'

Quite. If she got one single thing right the first time she tried it maybe she wouldn't have to be working so hard?
  • Options
    Half page report in today's Telegraph. This story will be the last time we get more than a few lines this year probably. Even Flaggy gets an outing in the print version.

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/08/12/charlton-fan-told-by-club-he-must-sign-good-behaviour-contract-t/
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited August 2016
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07myq81/london-news-evening-news-12082016

@BDL 8 minutes into program being very rational (albeit a bit casual in a Rush t shirt IMO) pointing out that the club has made itself look bad and produced its own viral storm. It is completely counter productive and a sledge hammer to crack a walnut. Also liked the legal opinion on the report that the contract is unenforceable in the report.

This regime really knows how to shoot itself in the foot.
  • Options
    If she expects us to accept that the SMT know what they are doing, it can only be a matter of hours before she is back in the straight jacket in her padded cell. Time and again, this so called senior management team have demonstrated a stunning lack of professionalism and a breathtaking absence of managerial competence.

I await my ABC in the expectation that I may be the eldest person to receive one given I have supported this once formidable football club across seven decades.

• Options

Friends at work saw this. They (plastic Chelski/manure/arse types) actually saw something Charlton related without me sending it to them. That's how big this was. Absolutely mental that this has happened...

Also surely if they are filming the protests (we know they are) and then storing this on a database. Referencing this against your name and what you post on social media.

A) that will take a lot of time and effort and be really expensive. What a waste of our clubs money.....

B) surely there is some kind of FOI/data protection issue here. In fact I just asked the guy on my team at work who deals with all our FOIs and the like and apparently if it is stored digitally and in our name we have a right to know exactly what they are storing against our name.

And among all this, the closed bracket capital B trap has caught one of us out again.........
  • Options
    Boysie said:

Dave2l said:

Boysie said:

Sue Parkes posting on Facebook again. Just can't keep her trap shut.

What's she said? Link?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/321028181272399/permalink/1166934960015046/
    I see she's njot commenting on the CAFC page she used to use. Is this a new page for the hardcore loyalists?!
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Accept the club know what they are doing!
    Come on, the evidence over the last 2 years demonstrates that if they " know" what they are doing their intention is to destroy the club and alienate most supporters.
    I think it's best to hope they just do not know what they are doing.

Agreed! In the words of quite a famous person 'forgive them for they know not what they do'. If Sue Parkes wants us to believe they know what they are doing, we need to multiply our anger at them by one hundred per cent!