Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v. Iceland

Comments

• Options
    red_murph said:

If Hoddle says Icelantic one more time I'll punch the tv.

Come on England!

Yes. It's getting right on my tits too
  • Options
    Quite a good interview with Roy I thought.
  • Options
    "Some Icelanders people will recognise" says our erstwhile host. Gunnarson and Sigurdsson. What about Johann you plonk?
  • Options

"Some Icelanders people will recognise" says our erstwhile host. Gunnarson and Sigurdsson. What about Johann you plonk?

99% of people watching probably wouldn't recognise him even if he knocked on their front door.
  • Options
    Sadly true.
  • Options
    Nervy start, I can even see us go behind before recovering and pulling ahead,

Late drama forces extra time where the tears of sadness cause the red cross to run

That's my fear for tonight but in reality I reckon a nervy 1 nil or 2-1 win in normal time
  • Options

Cmon England get it done.

Wouldn't it be nice to just get a 2 or 3 nil win. No problems just put in a decent performance, no frills. Just do what we know we can do.
  • Options
    If England turn up this should be a comfortable two or three nil.
  • Options
    Got a £600 hotel fuck up riding on this. Please don't fuck this up England. I want to be in Paris next weekend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice shot of the Roland Out flag there!
  • Options
    Great shot of the flag.
  • Options
    It was great to spot our Roland Out flag. Well done!
  • Options
    Get an early goal and we'll cruise this as Iceland won't be able to sit back. Fail to score early on though, and i can see another frustrating Slovakia game.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    *****SOAPY'S TV WATCH*****

All calm at present. Just had a passable ASDA microwave meal. The tele itself is primed and pristine, ready to go. If it does go flying I have strategically placed cushions on the floor. More later.
  • Options
    Hardly any Iceland players singing their (very long) national anthem, if that was our lot, they'd get slaughtered
  • Options
    Come on England...
  • Options
    when the England players line up for the anthem, all the singers stick together!
  • Options
    here we go !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had the finest Turkish meze meal delivered to the door, cracking a lid off the ciders and getting in the zone to be disappointed
  • Options
    Roland Out CAFC flag shown at beginning of our national anthem
  • Options

Had the finest Turkish meze meal delivered to the door, cracking a lid off the ciders and getting in the zone to be disappointed

ye of little faith
  • Options
    Rooney on the spot
  • Options
    PENALTY!
  • Options
    Rooooooooonnnnnnneeeeeeyyyyyyy
  • Options
    get in there
  • Options
    YES ROOOOOOOOOOOOONEY
  • Options