Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old Trafford evacuated. edit: match abandoned.

Comments

• Options
    Thought it could be a disgruntled member of staff.
  • Options

sam3110 said:

Question, if Palarse lose the FA Cup final, they don't get a Euro place do they?

No, goes back to 7th in the league so West Ham would qualify.
    Increased rent for them then? :wink:
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

sam3110 said:

Question, if Palarse lose the FA Cup final, they don't get a Euro place do they?

No, goes back to 7th in the league so West Ham would qualify.
    Increased rent income for them then? :wink:
  • Options

Wayne Rooney?
  • Options

Wayne Rooney?
    LVG
  • Options

on a different tack, I was wondering about the re-arranged gamed & when ir might get played. Sjy were saying that its likely to be after the Cup Final, ie 2 weeks time, but then there are international matches.

I have a theory that the Premier League could do a stich up. looking at the table the outcome of the game now really only affects Man U & S'hampton for European places at the top & Palace & W Brom for places at the bottom.

Man U cant now get a Champions League spot as Man Citys goal difference is 20 more than Man U, so Man U can only get a Europa League spot - which they can get if they win the FA Cup, Whats the chances that the Premier League will wait to see what happens in the Cup Final & if Mah U win let todays result stand as nul & void with the Saints getting a Europa spot for being 5th

Soton are in the Europa league already (due to City winning the League Cup there's a spare space), so it makes no difference to them.

The only affect will be PL prize money, with a win Bournemouth could jump 2 places, while United could go up 1 place
    I think 5th place is automatic europa and 6th place is europa qualification
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Very nasty prank.
  • Options
    GYOB for the Allahu Akbar controversy in the Trafford Centre?
  • Options
    BREAKING: @ManUtd's game against @AFCBournemouth re-arranged for Tuesday 17th May at 8pm #SSNHQ
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

BREAKING: @ManUtd's game against @AFCBournemouth re-arranged for Tuesday 17th May at 8pm #SSNHQ

I imagine Man U will put a very weakened side out. Not that its obvious at the moment what their strong side is...
  • Options

Not good for their FA Cup chances :(
  • Options
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    BBC news reporting it was "a training device accidentally left behind a private security company testing with sniffer dogs" possibly employed by Man U themselves. Massive lawsuit waiting to happen here...
  • Options
    Left behind after a training exercise to see United's security response.

You couldn't make it up really.
  • Options
    I can't believe what I'm reading, I genuinely can't.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Happened before , Plod left one on a plane a couple of years ago
  • Options
    At the end of a bomb training exercise, you might accidentally leave behind a bib or some energy bars, but not normally the bomb.

Someone is in "can I just have a quick word I my office" in the morning...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No way.

Match abandoned because of a device placed by the club for training purposes?

This can't be true.
  • Options
    Worst thing is that it shows more intelligent people how easy it is.
  • Options
    What a disgrace
  • Options
    Who ever left that training device needs to be sacked.
  • Options
    Now I can imagine this happening to our shower, but at Old Trafford!

As has already been mentioned someone is going to be hung out to dry for this.
  • Options
    "That training device was just resting in the stadium"
  • Options
    Ambulance Chasers rubbing their hands at this one!
  • Options
    Surely there's got to be some action taken by the league against Man Utd for this?