Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Refunds for North Lower

Comments

• Options
    I sit in North Lower and was not offered alternative seating.
    I have also e mailed the club asking for confirmation that should I attend next season I will not have a restricted view through netting. I have had no answer.
  • Options

I sit in North Lower and was not offered alternative seating.
    I have also e mailed the club asking for confirmation that should I attend next season I will not have a restricted view through netting. I have had no answer.

Same, was not offered alternative seating and asked if they could guarantee the net would not be up next season. Sent 7 days ago.
  • Options
    Ive had a few replies from an email i sent to mandy. She again has said its been forwarded to cafcfans for a response i replied and asked how long their rrsponse would take as i had emailed her around 2 weeks previously and also the fans email but had no response from them. She said they would adhere to the club charter which is 10 days! This had already passed so im now awaiting another 2 weeks!
  • Options

Their hope is that if they ignore the complaints they will go away.

Yes, another sign of a poor business. Sadly!
  • Options
    I am having no luck with the fans email address either. I have asked for confirmation in writing the netting will not be in place next season but no response as yet.
  • Options
    I have also emailed but only recently and had the standard reply.

May I suggest that if we do not get satisfactory replies we approach the football league collectively.

Has anybody received anything but the standard holding reply from the fans@ address in recent weeks?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I emailed and copied in the football league but got no reply. I then followed it up stating that they were not following there own charter, to which Mandy replied. However, she didn't "reply all". So I sent a copy of the email to the football league for her.

What a load of bollocks (Sorry for using your name in vain there Tony)
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Their hope is that if they ignore the complaints they will go away.

This, all day long. They are hoping if they delay for long enough their "customers", given the relatively small amounts involved, will give it up. They will be desperate not to start issuing refunds because they know that'll be all over here in minutes.

They should have got themselves some advice from decent lawyer before they started playing silly buggers...
  • Options
    The second you mention Club Charter and FL you will get a response. They have had their wrists slapped by FL already so aren't risking it
  • Options

The second you mention Club Charter and FL you will get a response. They have had their wrists slapped by FL already so aren't risking it

That's good to know as Mandy told me that the club were formulating a response and would send it out in due course. I then followed up that email to ask what a suitable length of time would be, but guess what? Yep, no reply to that.

Part of me thinks that they have a reply, but are to frightened to send it out in fear of a backlash
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

That's good to know as Mandy told me that the club were formulating a response and would send it out in due course. I then followed up that email to ask what a suitable length of time would be, but guess what? Yep, no reply to that.

Part of me thinks that they have a reply, but are to frightened to send it out in fear of a backlash
    I very much doubt it. That would require them to do something.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    They should have been aware people would be unhappy and make it clear to supporters who wished to move before the game that they could. A message on the tannoy would have sufficed! It really isn't rocket science and that is what is so depressing about the whole shambles throughout the club - if there is anything that they can trip up on they find it.

When they do make one of their regular mistakes they blame somebody else. It is a culture and I would say a disease that this regime is entirely responsible for. That is why, in the history of the club - and we have had some poor owners, the level of protests we currently have, have no precedent. And it is everybody else's fault!

If I had a couple of gifts I could give to others - I would give self awareness to our owner and CEO!
  • Options
    In case anyone missed it on the first 2 pages here is the response I received from Mandy on the 9th of May! Seems she didn't send this sort of response to anyone else!
  • Options
    what is the football league email address please?
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    mogodon said:

I had a reply from Mandy on May 10 as follows (in response to question whether the netting would be used again)

To my knowledge the netting put in place for the last home match of the season was used for exceptional circumstances. It is not the decision of the ticket office as to when it is going to be used. As per the Burnley fixture I believe that we again offer supporters alternative seating

SO, Mandy clearly would have known all about the netting. Inconceivable that they would have not mentioned it, especially if, as they claim, they were offering alternative North Upper seats (this could, shockingly, be a lie). In which case why is it still up? End-of-season cleaning etc would surely involve removing a hastily-erected one-off 'fence'? Surely the club wouldn't lie to its own fans about this? I mean, what sort of club would do that? This picture is off Twitter from yesterday.

On the plus side, they seem to have finally vacuumed up the remains of the sofa.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

"As per the Burnley fixture I believe that we again offer supporters alternative seating"

Even the English staff can't right proper.

Sorry. English ex-staff.

Hard to keep up with this lot in charge.
  • Options

"As per the Burnley fixture I believe that we again offer supporters alternative seating"

*Write*

;-)
  • Options
    Who's her assistant, now that she has left the building?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Who's her assistant, now that she has left the building?

chief arse licker Murray is going to step in until they can find another mug
  • Options

*Write*

;-)
    woossh
  • Options

*Write*

;-)
    woossh
    Nice cover up.
  • Options

*Write*

;-)
    woossh
    Nice cover up.
    I'm way more offended than I should be that you actually think I spelled "write" wrong...
  • Options

*Write*

;-)
    woossh
    Nice cover up.
    I'm way more offended than I should be that you actually think I spelled "write" wrong...
    My bad, I obviously got it wrong and will accept my whoosh by liking your comment.