Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Refunds for North Lower

Comments

• Options
    Just wondered if the netting is mentioned in the £175 north lower season ticket seat offer for next season? If not, and it appears, then this could be deemed to be false advertising...
  • Options

so, did the stewards offer anyone the chance to move?

Not me
  • Options
    CWadlan said:

Have received this email from Mandy (Head of Ticketing) Regarding refunds!

What was the email that you sent to her?
  • Options
    CWadlan said:

Could also send Katrien a message on Facebook as well if you really want a refund and the club don't get back to you >> https://www.facebook.com/katrien.meire?fref=ts

She hasn't been active on there since October 2015
  • Options

Right I wasn't at the match so can't do anything myself but if you were affected by the huge erection on show feel free to cut and paste the letter of complaint below into an email.

Yeah, sorry about that guys.... there is a time and a place.

• Options

Right I wasn't at the match so can't do anything myself but if you were affected by the huge erection on show feel free to cut and paste the letter of complaint below into an email.

Yeah, sorry about that guys.... there is a time and a place.

They probably just assumed it was a couple of stress balls or something down there...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Anyone with a restricted view who paid for their matchday or season ticket with a credit card, you should claim the cost of yesterday's gaime from your credit card provider.

Only season ticket holders have that option I'm afraid. £100+ cash price or above for any Section 75 Consumer Credit Act claim.

That said many banks, credit card companies will these assist consumers who've been ripped off as a customer service issue.
  • Options

CWadlan said:

• Options

Only with their boot.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Key phrase is "deemed as restricted". Surely a net in the way is restricted, but a bit odd if left to a steward to decide, especially if he is busy hitting someone.
  • Options
    Well then we should all get a refund as the only reason I turned up in west lower was to watch the covered end throw stuff on.

And to join in. Had to eat 4 easy peel oranges rather than chuck them on (bit cowardly I know but when you are the only one in the stand throwing stuff it's a bit obvious.)

So to some extent they succeeded.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So all stewards were told to offer an alternative location for those effected Mandy? With that in mind, could you let us know how we could have found out that info?
  • Options

Well then we should all get a refund as the only reason I turned up in west lower was to watch the covered end throw stuff on.

And to join in. Had to eat 4 easy peel oranges rather than chuck them on (bit cowardly I know but when you are the only one in the stand throwing stuff it's a bit obvious.)

So to some extent they succeeded.

Your Vitamin C levels must be soaring though.. every cloud and all that...
  • Options
    CWadlan said:

Could also send Katrien a message on Facebook as well if you really want a refund and the club don't get back to you >> https://www.facebook.com/katrien.meire?fref=ts

She does love her house/electronic music she went tommorowland!
  • Options
    CWadlan said:

I can absolutely guarantee that not one of the fans were offered the option of the upper covered end.
    That means lots of refunds Mandy.
  • Options
    Missed It said:

boggzy said:

Jesus. Read the last line of that woman's email. The double 'please', the 'you' instead of 'your', no full stop.

Professional outfit.

She's not too sharp. I wrote complaining that my mother had turned up to a closed ticket office (now two days a week!) and Mandy wrote back apologising for the inconvenience to my wife!!
    I'd say she got it spot on. With the ticket office closed, your Mum came home that much earlier, which is an inconvenience to your wife.
  • Options

What about fans in the front sections of the west lower who has their view obscured by stewards giving stewards instructions. Most of which looked like they had just arrived on planet earth as they originally faced the pitch. Couldn't see a thing for the last 30 mins. The wheelchair fans in front of me saw nothing of the game - a carer asked the supervisor to ask his team to crouch down or move and he looked at her and just walked off.

What about fans in the front sections of the west lower who has their view obscured by stewards giving stewards instructions. Most of which looked like they had just arrived on planet earth as they originally faced the pitch. Couldn't see a thing for the last 30 mins. The wheelchair fans in front of me saw nothing of the game - a carer asked the supervisor to ask his team to crouch down or move and he looked at her and just walked off.

Spot on, the stewards could not care less they were in the way of the wheelchair users.

I sent Mick Everett a picture of this, no response
  • Options
    Anybody had any response from the club on this? Ticket office Mandy has ignored my email for nearly two weeks now.
  • Options
    CWadlan said:

CWadlan said:

She probably thought you meant the goal net.