Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burnley Protests.

Comments

• CAFCsayer said:

micks1950 said:

As posted on another thread.

Foldable frisbees are available - although probably not as cheap as stress balls/mini bouncing balls?

http://www.amtmarketing.com/promotional-outdoor/uk-stock-foldable-frisbee/3456/details.aspx

This would be class, they would be extremely easy to get into the ground and they would be a massive pain to clear off the pitch. @CARD 10,000 will do
    3000 will cost £2370 at their prices we wouldn't afford 10000
    I don't think we'd need 10,000 or possibly even 3000 + a quick check on google shows a number of sources.

This one for instance sells 1000 for £320 + delivery or 3000 for £870 + delivery:

https://www.advantamanufacturing.com/product/11995/foldable-nylon-frisbee

Of course, I would have thought a test of how well they fly would be an idea before buying?
  • Anyone have one of those blow up sofas or an air bed?!

I get where you are going with this:

It would make the sex scene look more classy!

• Is there a vantage point (SE corner maybe? Or the flats) where someone with a good arm could throw tennis balls onto the pitch from outside the ground?
  • Any chance of history repeating itself? Burnley can provide Barton and we have our very own squirrel!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuFjAfWC15g
  • CAFCsayer said:

micks1950 said:

As posted on another thread.

Foldable frisbees are available - although probably not as cheap as stress balls/mini bouncing balls?

http://www.amtmarketing.com/promotional-outdoor/uk-stock-foldable-frisbee/3456/details.aspx

This would be class, they would be extremely easy to get into the ground and they would be a massive pain to clear off the pitch. @CARD 10,000 will do
    3000 will cost £2370 at their prices we wouldn't afford 10000
    Flimsy nylon ones unfortunately. A southerly wind and the whole lot will end up peppering the North stand.
  • Have a look at this site aerobiewholesale.com/. A range of not too hard objects which can be thrown long distances ... the record for the Aerobie is a quarter of a mile. Would not need too many to create havoc.
  • milo said:

Water bombs filled with piss? – sorry I don’t understand how this is possible.

I get how to make a water balloon, you roll it over the end of the tap, hold on to it and then turn the tap on. The water pressure is about 15-20 litres a minute and it forces the balloon to expand.

Making a piss balloon involves rolling the balloon over my flaccid penis (let’s say my unerect old chap is about the size of a tap and that I don’t become sexually aroused by balloons), I then push with all my might and I’m guessing I could get up enough pressure to release about a pint in half a minute – that balloon is just not going to expand is it?

Some of you with wider urethras or who still play the primary school game of ‘who can wee the highest’ to an Olympic level may be able to elaborate.

I'm reliably informed that there will be some practice sessions for those with 'pressure problems', at 12.45 round the back of Ransom Walk. See you there!

12.30 kick-off I believe
  • Addickted said:

It has to be.

Camouflaged by the grass to make clearance even more difficult

Trouble with sprouts is they are not big enough to cause a disruption. How about marrows? Can see slight issue with getting it into the ground and then throwing it but ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Try getting that into the pitch throwing it from the upper covered end.
  • I can just imagine Nightmeire's memo to Roland after the game -

REVOLTING CUSTOMERS
  • edited April 2016

mogodon said:

Addickted said:

It has to be.

Camouflaged by the grass to make clearance even more difficult

Trouble with sprouts is they are not big enough to cause a disruption. How about marrows? Can see slight issue with getting it into the ground and then throwing it but ...
    In some way this reminds me of Buster Gonad and his unfeasably large testicles
    That reminds me, I haven't seen @nth london addick post in a while?
  • If every protester slips the stewards who have to search you a quid for not searching they'll make a killing and the fans will get into the ground with all sorts of stuff.
  • If we score then no one celebrate even though I am supporting the team and not the regime it will still say levels to the Roland of how much we want him out, and it will get massive media attention if no one celebrates coz face it most of the players we see on the pitch now will be gone next season apart from the ones that where their heart in their sleeve such as, Jacko, Solly, hopefully Cousins.
  • mogodon said:

Have a look at this site aerobiewholesale.com/. A range of not too hard objects which can be thrown long distances ... the record for the Aerobie is a quarter of a mile. Would not need too many to create havoc.

Like the idea of this
  • How about a random assortment of vegetables; some Brocolli,a few carrots,new potatoes,courgettes,sweetcorn,maybe add some fresh fish and a few supremes of chicken with a lobster or too and we all dress up as chefs and waiters so that KM's Restaurant Customers scenario takes on a whole new dimension.
  • Sponsored links:

• john3 said:

How about a random assortment of vegetables; some Brocolli,a few carrots,new potatoes,courgettes,sweetcorn,maybe add some fresh fish and a few supremes of chicken with a lobster or too and we all dress up as chefs and waiters so that KM's Restaurant Customers scenario takes on a whole new dimension.

I might bring a few of those frozen Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire puddings and a jar of Bisto as well
  • milo said:

I get how to make a water balloon, you roll it over the end of the tap, hold on to it and then turn the tap on. The water pressure is about 15-20 litres a minute and it forces the balloon to expand.

Making a piss balloon involves rolling the balloon over my flaccid penis (let’s say my unerect old chap is about the size of a tap and that I don’t become sexually aroused by balloons), I then push with all my might and I’m guessing I could get up enough pressure to release about a pint in half a minute – that balloon is just not going to expand is it?

Some of you with wider urethras or who still play the primary school game of ‘who can wee the highest’ to an Olympic level may be able to elaborate.

In my experience the best way to do it is with a condom. Get yourself a nice big boner and roll it on. Think of something that would immediately dampen your ardour (like watching Charlton perhaps). When the old boy goes down, take a leak. Remove condom and tie a knot in it (the condom that is, not your old boy). Viola - one Tinkle Torpedo!

Of course throwing one of these on the pitch would be absolutely disgusting and would in my view be completely indefensible. The sofa though or perhaps the director's box, now that's another matter.
  • Stig said:

milo said:

In my experience the best way to do it is with a condom. Get yourself a nice big boner and roll it on. Think of something that would immediately dampen your ardour (like watching Charlton perhaps). When the old boy goes down, take a leak. Remove condom and tie a knot in it (the condom that is, not your old boy). Viola - one Tinkle Torpedo!

Of course throwing one of these on the pitch would be absolutely disgusting and would in my view be completely indefensible. The sofa though or perhaps the director's box, now that's another matter.
    Or just crack one out on a sock and sling that on the pitch. Preferably not one that that the person sitting in front of you is wearing.
  • edited April 2016
    john3 said:

How about a random assortment of vegetables; some Brocolli,a few carrots,new potatoes,courgettes,sweetcorn,maybe add some fresh fish and a few supremes of chicken with a lobster or too and we all dress up as chefs and waiters so that KM's Restaurant Customers scenario takes on a whole new dimension.

john3 said:

I might bring a few of those frozen Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire puddings and a jar of Bisto as well
    Great ingredients to attract Delia as our next owner. After all she is a Bexleyheath girl and must have a soft spot for Charlton. How about it Delia?
  • john3 said:

john3 said:

Great ingrediants to attract Delia as our next Chairman. After all she is a Bexleyheath girl and must have a soft spot for Charlton. How about it Delia?
    We need an overseas owner. Ken Hom would be perfect.
  • john3 said:

john3 said:

Great ingrediants to attract Delia as our next Chairman. After all she is a Bexleyheath girl and must have a soft spot for Charlton. How about it Delia?
    You know Uncle Roly's views on Chinese owners, nice idea, but it will never wok...

(Feeling ashamed now).
  • john3 said:

john3 said:

john3 said:

john3 said:

You know Uncle Roly's views on Chinese owners, nice idea, but it will never wok...

(Feeling ashamed now).
    You should feel ashamed - Ken Hom's American!
  • Stig said:

milo said:

no getting your knob out in the family stand
  • I would like to suggest that everyone either brings a bag with them or rucksack, even if there's nothing in it. Give the stewards something to do and make them search an empty bag.

A carrier bag with some old newspapers in, anything to make them search it.

Funnily enough, I walked into the west lower for the Boro game with a bag (and multiple beach balls hidden inside my coat), and for one of the few times in 30+ years, I wasn't searched at all.