Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley Protests.

Comments

• Options
    Fancy dress could confuse a search and is a traditional end of season thing. I am sure we can make it anti RD and KM as well with face masks and some imagination.
  • Options
    Stink bomb the bars and lounges?
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

I think the knotted t-shirt thing is genius. Just wear a few that you would be throwing away, anyway. The pitch covered with old clothing and it would give another chance for the old laundry basket to be used by stewards clearing them off.

May need another laundry basket, Carol hasn't been let out of the other one yet.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Fancy dress could confuse a search and is a traditional end of season thing. I am sure we can make it anti RD and KM as well with face masks and some imagination.

You could get fans to dress up as clowns and wait at Charlton station for Katrien to arrive. Would make a great sight watching her walking down Floyd Road being followed by loads of clowns!
  • Options

If it's going to be a case of throwing items that are No longer needed then I'm chucking Naby Sarr on to the pitch.

Ha, although he is bigger I'll chuck big mak because he puts up less of a fight and go down easier
  • Options
    Am I right in thinking Burnley also sing 'no one likes us'
  • Options

Redrobo said:

You could get fans to dress up as clowns and wait at Charlton station for Katrien to arrive. Would make a great sight watching her walking down Floyd Road being followed by loads of clowns!
    Hoping this is a joke or a Palace/ Millwall fan on a windup.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Redrobo said:

Hoping this is a joke or a Palace/ Millwall fan on a windup.
    No, just a 'not much happening at work day'!
  • Options

Tie our scarves into balls and throw them. Can't ban us taking them in and I for one won't be needing mine again for a while.

Given the lameness of our relegation "fight" black and white towels being thrown in might be more appropriate?

Tea towels tied into a ball would probably get some distance and unlikely to hurt anyone too.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Stink bomb the bars and lounges?

Stink bombs are £2.98 a doz on ebay with free delivery. West stand could spoil her match day experience, and more importantly, would be highly embarrassing. The club shop, bars and lounges would not have customers hanging about either.
  • Options

Redrobo said:

She does not travel by train anymore.

She comes in via Ransom Walk around 2.5 hours before kick-off.
  • Options

Redrobo said:

Don't think it would bother her too much as she is employed by one and works with several :smirk: .
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Such is the state of our club at the moment that almost nobody seems to think we have a chance of beating Burnley (OK, we don;t but that's not the point). Given football fans are usually wildly myopic and optimistic, that speaks volumes about how much damage Roland and his puppets have done. But wouldn't it be great to have a day of massive protests which did not affect the match and for us to actually win.
  • Options
    Dont forget to bring your half-time Oranges. It may be difficult to get a drink at half time.
  • Options
    We need to make as much chaos as possible, think about it, this is our club and this is our last chance to show our fury towards the mug, toilet rolls, flares, balloons, beach balls, we need everything to get ourselves heard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Redrobo said:

Redrobo said:

Yep gets the 472 from North Greenwich
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure the majority of them were not filled with piss. Kids were running back and forward to the toilets and filling them up from the sinks.
  • Options

I'm pretty sure the majority of them were not filled with piss. Kids were running back and forward to the toilets and filling them up from the sinks.

No, they def had fosters in them.
  • Options
    As posted on another thread.

Foldable frisbees are available - although probably not as cheap as stress balls/mini bouncing balls?

http://www.amtmarketing.com/promotional-outdoor/uk-stock-foldable-frisbee/3456/details.aspx
  • Options
    Anyone have one of those blow up sofas or an air bed?!
  • Options

Anyone have one of those blow up sofas or an air bed?!

I've got one of those for when I go camping...

They're huge even when deflated, take an age to pump up unless you've got an electric one and you'd need a queue of people to take turns pumping it with your foot and it nackers you out pretty quick
  • Options
    micks1950 said:

Foldable frisbees are available - although probably not as cheap as stress balls/mini bouncing balls?

http://www.amtmarketing.com/promotional-outdoor/uk-stock-foldable-frisbee/3456/details.aspx

This would be class, they would be extremely easy to get into the ground and they would be a massive pain to clear off the pitch. @CARD 10,000 will do
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

micks1950 said:

This would be class, they would be extremely easy to get into the ground and they would be a massive pain to clear off the pitch. @CARD 10,000 will do
    3000 will cost £2370 at their prices we wouldn't afford 10000