Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations Ademola Lookman

Comments

• Options
    I know it's unlikely but if Brighton beat Palace then Lookman scores the winner against Palace he would bring them back into the mire...
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    my favorite charlton produced player in the last 10 years. Scored the winner today. Good on him.
    Not only that made my Prediction League prediction right!
  • Options
    I thought Lookman had chose to play for Nigeria very recently and will be in their next squad in March.

Lookman will most definitely get another chance in the premier league as worst case scenario for next season. 
  • Options
    Now he's getting regular football it really helps.
  • Options
    I know it's unlikely but if Brighton beat Palace then Lookman scores the winner against Palace he would bring them back into the mire...
    Every time we talk about Palace getting the mire they win a few games. Maybe I should put this on the what annoys you thread?
  • Options
    Puts Leicester 1-0 up against Liverpool three minutes after coming off the bench

https://mixture.gg/v/61cb70e526746
    Masterstroke from Rodgers. Iheanacho clearly didn't fancy it 2nd half, Lookman came straight on and frightened the daylights out of Liverpool
  • Options
    The defending from Alexander-Arnold for the Leicester goal explained in one moment why he doesn't command that position for England.
  • Options
    I assume he didn't start due to fitness rotation rather than a reflection of his performance against Man City
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Turned out to be the match winner
  • Options
    Terrific goal.
  • Options
    he's perhaps found the right club and manager for him at Leicester .. surprising that his talent has never been properly recognised by the really 'big clubs'
  • Options
    He looked so confident when he came on,this lad deserves a permanent place with a premier club,hope Leicester sign him.
    Nah, hope we sign him when we go up.
  • Options
    He's turned out to be a brilliant player.

Hope he comes home one day!
  • Options
    With Vardy out for up to a month with a hamstring injury perhaps he can get a run of games and add to his goal tally of 5.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought he was probably their best player today (BBC agree), although he will be dropped when Barnes is fit. Twice he set  Tielemans up and he missed both chances
  • Options
    Came on at half time away at PSV and by all accounts changed the game. Leicester turned around the deficit to win 2-1 on aggregate.
  • Options
    Still only 24 and he's had years in both Germany and now comfortable playing in the Premier League and Europe. 
  • Options
    Mason £1.6m (ish plus add ons)
    Ademola £7.92m (ish Inc add ons)

Just to throw it out there comparing the players at point of sale, Burstow fee was a steal for us.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Dazzler21 said:

Just to throw it out there comparing the players at point of sale, Burstow fee was a steal for us.
    Lookman had a played a lot more games, and had played championship.. 

Also Lookman had forced his way in to the team, and was having a bigger impact in games. Burstow only really made it in to the team due to injuries.. And I don't think he has the same impact or threat that Lookman had
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Lookman had a played a lot more games, and had played championship.. 

Also Lookman had forced his way in to the team, and was having a bigger impact in games. Burstow only really made it in to the team due to injuries.. And I don't think he has the same impact or threat that Lookman had
    I agree entirely. I think the 1.6 was actually very decent for us. Burstow hasn't shown nearly the same potential.
  • Options
    Scored today as Nigeria recorded their biggest ever win. 10-0 in an African nations cup qualifier against the mighty Sao Tome e Principe. 

Yes i've never heard of them either.
  • Options
    Fabrizio Romano reporting that Lookman is set to sign for Atalanta.