Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations Ademola Lookman

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Not sure why he ended up in Serie A after two good showings at Leicester and Fulham. Think he could do a job off the bench for a top 6 side.

Regardless, I'm happy to see him do bits in Italy and he's having an interesting career, to say the least.

What a goal it was this weekend too. Hope you had a good time @AveryAddick

• Options
    edited May 22
    Just scored the opening goal in the Europa League final against Leverkusen.

Replay of the goal 
    https://x.com/atalantabc_news/status/1793360029216575819?s=46&t=ynww82GMl7VKBjthBflU0g
  • Options
    Just scored the second too, holy shit!
  • Options
    He is having some game tonight.
  • Options
    edited May 22

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    OptaJoe - Ademola Lookman is the first African player to score twice in the final of a major UEFA competition.
  • Options
    Is he our second highest transfer fee received behind Bent?
  • Options
    OptaJoe - Ademola Lookman is the first African player to score twice in the final of a major UEFA competition.
    Interesting that greats like Drogba, Eto'o and others never managed it
  • Options
    Go back 10 pages and there's people thinking he'd thrown his career away at 22 because he was on the bench in the Premier League. 

Genuinely one of the most naturally talented players we've had in the past 10 years. 
    Absolutely no doubt whatsoever about that. He's playing a total blinder this eve at the footie top level. Bravo Ademola,  one superb+ Charlton Academy Grad. He does himself and our Club Very Well Proud indeed!!
  • Options
    ro_addick said:
    Go back 10 pages and there's people thinking he'd thrown his career away at 22 because he was on the bench in the Premier League. 

Genuinely one of the most naturally talented players we've had in the past 10 years. 
    Absolutely no doubt whatsoever about that. He's playing a total blinder this eve at the footie top level. Bravo Ademola,  one superb+ Charlton Academy Grad. He does himself and our Club Very Well Proud indeed!!
    And Charlton even got a shout out at half time.

Really torn about this, I want Bayer to win, and I want Lookman to win!
  • Options
    His second goal was identical to one I saw him score at Sparrows Lane for the under 21s. That was the winning goal in a 2-1 victory. Hopefully history repeats itself.
  • Options
    His second goal was identical to one I saw him score at Sparrows Lane for the under 21s. That was the winning goal in a 2-1 victory. Hopefully history repeats itself.
    You bet!!
  • Options
    Hat trick!
  • Options
    What a goal what a goal what a goal
  • Options
    Ruddy Nora
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a strike
  • Options
    What a performance this is
  • Options
    This is just unbelievable...wow  hattrick...beyond brilliant!!
  • Options
    Speechless 
  • Options
    Classic Lookman goals - good finishes with each foot (plus a poachers goal).
  • Options
    OptaJoe - Ademola Lookman’s hat trick is the sixth to be scored in the final of a major UEFA competition, and the first since Jupp Heynckes’ for Borussia Monchengladbach in the 1975 UEFA Cup.
  • Options
    Some player he is!! And it all started at Sparrows Lane!!