Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations Ademola Lookman

Comments

• Options
    Every cloud and all that
    If Ade's howler sees him out of the Fulham team for a bit, vilified by their support and up for sale shortly from RBL, we'd be well advised to get in there.  If he's still out in the cold come January, his value will have plummeted.  Make RBL a derisory offer, offer AL bog standard 3rd division wages, tell him SE7 made him and SE7 will be his redemption. (cf Yann Kermorgant)  Win, win for all concerned:  RBL get deadweight off their payroll, AL gets a chance at redemption banging in goals for fun as we piss the league and Charlton piss the league- bonus we Addicks get to mug off Spotty greedy Parker.
    I'd enjoy a small wager that Steve Gallen has the relevant phone numbers in his enormous little-black-book and is scheduling the call as I type.  Nothing ventured, Rodders, this time next season we'll be Championship leaders...

• Options
    Leicester 0-1 Fulham. Lookman.
  • Options
    Lovely run and finish from him!!
  • Options
    He’s looking dangerous tonight.  Happy for him after the penalty mare he had.
  • Options
    Good for him, that stupid penalty can now be a little laughing matter in the rear mirror.
    Tbh there have been a lot of bad PL penalties recently, at least his was on target!
  • Options
    There's a VAR penalty check for Fulham as Christian Fuchs caught Ademola Lookman.
  • Options

PENALTY TO FULHAM

Leicester 0-2 Fulham

It's given.

• Options
    It was Bobby Reid that was fouled for the penalty. Not Ademola. Must be a mistake from your source Oggy. :-)
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    There's a VAR penalty check for Fulham as Christian Fuchs caught Ademola Lookman.
    He caught Bobby Reid 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2020
    It was Bobby Reid that was fouled for the penalty. Not Ademola. Must be a mistake from your source Oggy. :-)
    I'm not watching the game, just reading the BBC website live comments feed.

They categorically stated it was Lookman ...... I copied and pasted it on this thread direct from their page.
    And now I see they've edited it.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    He caught Bobby Reid 
    Wait... Fuchs caught Lookman who caught Reid? ;) 
  • Options
    Well done, Lookie
  • Options
    Very good article. Seems like a fine young man. Hope they stay up.
  • Options
    💤
  • Options
    Terrific article, thanks for sharing @stoneroses19
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    One of my favourite footballers to play for Charlton. Loved watching him play and pleased his career has restarted again. 

Can remember that 15/6 season when every Monday would check Twitter to see if Lookman had scored for the U18/U/23s. Must have been 6/7 weeks a row when Lookman had scored either a brace or a hat trick. 

I didn’t go but remember old man raving about Lookman after his cameo against Sheffield Wednesday. Kept saying he was going to be a proper player.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice article. Also good to see a positive mention of Karl Robinson, who seems to be a decent enough bloke despite his somewhat patchy record with us.
  • Options
    Terrific article, thanks for sharing @stoneroses19
    Seems no one bit.
  • Options
    Just scored again.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Just scored again.
    I had money on him for first goal 

• Options
    nice mention of the CAFC academy by David Connolly on TSport 2 .. he says he first saw Lookman as a very young lad and knew he was a special talent .. IF Lookman was at a 'bigger' club, an England place would be on the cards
  • Options
    Unfortunately he happens to play in a position where England literally have 20 close-to-world-class options 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Unfortunately he happens to play in a position where England literally have 20 close-to-world-class options 
    Wont be surprised to see him getting a call up for Nigeria soon
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Wont be surprised to see him getting a call up for Nigeria soon
    I'm sure that that they have been trying to secure him for some considerable time. 
  • Options
    my favorite charlton produced player in the last 10 years. Scored the winner today. Good on him.
  • Options
    Everton will rue the day that they let him go. If Leipzig don't want to keep him there will be no shortage of clubs wanting to snap him up.