Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    andyg90 said:

I would love to know how many drops the Raiders receivers had, I know Cook missed a few but that was disgraceful the amount of drops that occurred some of them under no pressure.

I think they mentioned on SS yesterday, Crabtree and Cooper are #1 and #2 respectively in dropped catches since start of last season.
    Feel a bit for cook, Raiders first playoff appearance in yonks and he was thrown in against the leagues #1 defense. All went to pot on Christmas Eve and McGloin must have been seriously beat up against Denver.

Tonights games are interesting. I can see Miami upsetting those terrible-towels and as good as the pack have been during the second half of the regular season, for me this game depends which Eli shows up.
    Well I won't be asking you for any tips based on the above. Dolphins are and were always likely to be cannon fodder .
  • Options
    Easy win for the Steelers here.

Packers v Giants should be a decent game later though
  • Options
    Disgusting hit...Moore gna be out for concussion protocol now.

Edit just seen replay, obviously replays make it look worse but that was just brutal.
  • Options
    I felt that hit on Moore from here.
  • Options
    Steelers playing dirty. Come on Dolphins...
  • Options
    Well that didn't go well. Suppose can put these away now. Hate the Steelers. Scumbags.

• Options
    Texans beat the Raiders. 27-14
    Seahawks beat the Lions. 26-6
    Steelers beat the Dolphins. 30-12

Giants @ Packers 9:40pm FOX

Sat 14 Jan:
    Seahawks @ Falcons 9:35pm FOX
    Texans @ Patriots 1:15am CBS

Sun 15 Jan:
    Steelers @ Chiefs 6:05pm NBC
    Packers OR Giants @ Cowboys 9:40pm FOX

• Options
    After 3 relatively one sided games, this should be the best of the 4. I fancy the Packers to come through in the end but this is likely to be close.
  • Options
    Giants D is good but Rodgers with Nelson, Cobb and Adams should have too much for them. I can't see Manning keeping up.
  • Options
    philcafc said:

After 3 relatively one sided games, this should be the best of the 4. I fancy the Packers to come through in the end but this is likely to be close.

Agree with all of this. Shame really but almost a phony war before the proper contests start now and next week. Disappointing matches due to the wrong teams getting in. Detroit poor as were the Raiders and Dolphins as they both lost their franchise qb's. Needed Baltimore, Washington and Denver in to make it competitive imo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whoever wins tonight we should certainly see 3 really good match up's next week, although I can't see the Patriots having too much trouble beating the Texans.
  • Options
    The temperatures in the these places are ridiculous, -16c for the Steelers game and -11 for this one
  • Options
    Only 6-0 and nearly ht but great game giants and packers
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I said it previously but Rodgers must be the best quarter back in the NFL. unbelievable poise in the pocket there.
  • Options
    Oh my word. Great that a proper match has broken out at last after the first 3 disappointments. Loving this - Rodgers is something else. #1 QB in the NFL for my money.
  • Options
    Rodgers is a special special talent.
    Can never count them out with him on the ball
  • Options
    Amazing. Somebody needs to slap the Giants' DBs though!!
  • Options
    I laughed when Cobb caught that ball. Giants defence has been phenomenal and many other QBs would have posted no points that half but Rodgers is a special talent and has given them an eight point lead.
  • Options
    Incredible pass
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rodgers was crap for an not inconsiderable first 10 games of the season.

He had the longest streak of games below 100 rating than any other QB.

still form is temporary, class is permanent etc etc.
  • Options
    Just watched the Hail Mary pass again, what were the Giants DBs doing? Just bat the ball away, although Cobb got away with a cheeky push off that should have been flagged for offensive pass interference.

Dolphins game was disappointing but expected to some degree, nearly another playoff appearance without a TD. I worry that this could be another season much like Sparano had but hopefully Gase is something special and we can carry that into next year. We were missing a huge number of starters and had practice squad players making up the numbers in the secondary but they are improving so I hope next year will continue this upward trend and I get to see my third dolphins playoff victory at the very least!!
  • Options
    Finally a good game this weekend. Don't have any feelings towards the Packers but I hate all NY sports teams so go Pack!
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Finally a good game this weekend. Don't have any feelings towards the Packers but I hate all NY sports teams so go Pack!

As a Redskins fan, all I've got left in this season is my hate for the giants.

Fuck you Mara. Go Pack.
  • Options

Here's my winners predictions this weekend

Houston
    Seattle
    Pittsburgh
    Green Bay

Just saying
  • Options

Houston
    Seattle
    Pittsburgh
    Green Bay

Just saying
    I don't think you went out on a limb with any of those.
  • Options
    Seattle and Pittsburgh were the only shoe ins
  • Options

Houston
    Seattle
    Pittsburgh
    Green Bay

Just saying
    Not hard was it tbh
  • Options
    Wasn't even close in the end. Packers beat the Giants. 38-13

Seahawks @ Falcons, Sat 14th 9:35pm FOX
    Texans @ Patriots Sun 15th 1:15am CBS

Steelers @ Chiefs, Sun 15th 6:05pm NBC
    Packers @ Cowboys, Sun 15th 9:40pm FOX
  • Options
    Every team who made the playoffs earned their spot. If the organisation is good then they will use it as something to build on.
    All teams have injuries. I'd love Jamaal Charles and Derrick Johnson to be available for the Chiefs but similar could be said for all teams. A good team is not built around one player. Look at the Broncos last year. They won with an aging quarterback who only brought his reputation to the game and absolutely nothing else.
    I was hoping Miami would beat Pittsburgh because basically the Steelers have a great running game and a quarterback who finds ways to win games. Not going to be easy for my Chiefs next week.