Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Player of the Year Vote

Comments

• Diarra all day long.
  • A nice photo in the programme from the 1989 POTY award, Humphrey the winner with Minto the young player

Both dressed smartly in suits and ties, and clean shaven. Standards at the POTY awards have slipped since then :smiley:
  • Was stopped by someone with a clipboard today and asked if i wanted to vote. I said is there a protest vote? He looked at me with a blank expression and just stuck the board in my face.
    I said, ok Tony Watt them as my protest. He moaned at me, and said i was wasting my vote and his time!
  • edited April 2016
    Cousins had run away with it from what I've seen. Couldn't deal with Reza the Iranian prince being disrespected with no votes though. Had to get one in for the lad.
  • edited April 2016
    I hope it goes to Jordan Cousins. Has to be a player whose given 100% for Charlton, so rules out a stroppy bollocks like JBG for me.
  • Diarra by a street
  • Fair play to you Jean, couldn't bring myself to vote, I want to wake up and find it has been one bad bad dream.
  • Wasn't at match today @Fanny Fanackapan. Is there anyway to record my vote ?

I'd vote Alou Diarra as the most influential player in the squad.
  • vff said:

Wasn't at match today @Fanny Fanackapan. Is there anyway to record my vote ?

Will you be at the Brighton game next Saturday ?

We'll be collecting votes there pre match.

• Sponsored links:

• I voted for Diarra & will register your vote for Diarra next Saturday if you're not going vff.
  • @Fanny Fanackapan
    Jean, will you be collecting votes from the lounges next week? I seem to remember someone coming round the lounges 2 or 3 years ago.
  • @Fanny Fanackapan
    Jean, will you be collecting votes from the lounges next week? I seem to remember someone coming round the lounges 2 or 3 years ago.

I thought Sid Cheesewright was visiting all the lounges today, ME14.

We'll definitely get this sorted for the Brighton game.

Thanks for letting me know.

• @Fanny Fanackapan

Thanks Jean.
  • Diarra for me.
  • From the brief glimpse I got at the clipboard, Cousins was a mile ahead.
    No doubt in my mind, though, that a fit Diarra is our best player by a country mile.
  • Diarra best of a bad bunch. Cousins not too far behind and some acknowledgement for Nick Pope who has been excellent recently. Lookman young player of the year.
  • @Fanny Fanackapan

Good job it's a tick by each players name and not writing down the name. You could be there a while.

How do you spell Baroni? :wink:
  • Sid did collect votes in the lounges yesterday. He will go round again before the Brighton match so look out for him.
  • I didn't see anyone in the Keith Peacock Suite.
  • Sponsored links:

• Badger said:

JC getting all the votes, coming a close second will be No-one, must be a new signing.

Reckon he'd be great in League One. Doesn't seem a very Rolandesque signing though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Noone
  • Voted Diarra, Even if he only played half the games.

If they had played enough games it would have been between Bauer or Kashi. But then if the 3 names mentioned had played a full season we wouldn't be going down. FACT.

Even with the Bizarre way Douche bag picks his head coaches.
  • vffvff
    edited April 2016

vff said:

Wasn't at match today @Fanny Fanackapan. Is there anyway to record my vote ?

Will you be at the Brighton game next Saturday ?

We'll be collecting votes there pre match.

Thanks @Fanny Fanackapan. I will be at the Brighton game. Seeing Fanny up close. Always a good thing ! Very good that the votes are over a couple of games.

Hopefully there will be a good protest that day as it is likely to be my last game of the season. Not sure, I can bring myself to see the probable Burnley promotion celebrations. Though will be persuaded if there is an interesting protest going on. Or to celebrate / encourage a Duchatelet sale.

Thanks @Sam lloyd for the offer. Appreciated.
  • Wikipeds knows.
  • We collected a lot of votes on Saturday, but there will be another chance before the Brighton match. As with every year, it is amazing how people's opinions differ so much.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Diarra for me.

Was Diarra for me also.
  • @Fanny Fanackapan

Sounds like a Monty Python character

• He is a Monty Python character
  • colin1961 said:

Not many have completed the season to many injuries ..... Diarra stand out performer, another suppose would be Lookman

Nothing else to say about the season or our relegation @colin1961
  • We will be out collecting votes again today. Last chance if you want to participate.