Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester

Comments

• Options
    Dembele just tried to gouge Costa's eye. Nice one son.
  • Options
    Dembele trying to poke a finger in Costas eye. Costa is a cunt but Dembeke is a dirty fucker for doing that.
  • Options
    Love seeing Chelsea lose, whoever it's against.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Dembele trying to poke a finger in Costas eye. Costa is a cunt but Dembeke is a dirty fucker for doing that.

True, but if everyone knows how easy to wind up he is, it's going to happen.
  • Options
    Reckon there will be a red card or 2 in this.
  • Options
    Dembele won't be playing anymore this season after that.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

1StevieG said:

True, but if everyone knows how easy to wind up he is, it's going to happen.
    Wind him up but no need to try and blind him!
  • Options
    Leicester gonna draw and lose their last two Spurs win win win
    the worse footballing season ever will take place as Palace win the FA Cup and the scum replace relegated Charlton in the Championship
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How the hell has the linesman not seen the Dembele incident. What a bottle job.
  • Options

Leicester gonna draw and lose their last two Spurs win win win
    the worse footballing season ever will take place as Palace win the FA Cup and the scum replace relegated Charlton in the Championship

Don't do it oohaa... step slowly off of the chair but take the noose from around your neck first!
    It's only a game.......
  • Options
    I'll be surprised if Pochettino gets away with going onto the pitch.
  • Options
    Lets be honest, as much as Dembele has been out of order, Costa has had that coming for a very very long time.
  • Options

Dembele is just using some of those skills learnt in the cage.

What am I missing? Did he used to be an MMA fighter?
  • Options
    Win win I reckon

1) Chelski lose, never a chore!
    2) Spuds keep the race alive for a week.
    3) Leicester win it in front of their own fans next week...
  • Options
    On the bright side, if Spurs do win the league, then get Kane, Alli, Dier, Rose and Walker straight in the England team as their confidence will be sky high and spread through the squad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Lets be honest, as much as Dembele has been out of order, Costa has had that coming for a very very long time.

If you are gonna do something then iron him out, what Dembele did was straight from the rugby pitch.

I put Chelsea down to beat Spurs but fuck me Chelsea have been shit.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

'You worry for Chelsea next season.' No I don't Martin.

More worried about Arsenal fans starved of success for so many months....
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

JohnBoyUK said:

If you are gonna do something then iron him out, what Dembele did was straight from the rugby pitch.

I put Chelsea down to beat Spurs but fuck me Chelsea have been shit.
    Dembele is still on the pitch though. He wouldn't be if he had knocked Costa out.
  • Options
    You kind of get the feeling that if Leicester win the league it will be a nice story with a happy ending. If Spurs win it, with their young players, manager and the new stadium it could be the start of something big.
  • Options
    Game on.
  • Options
    Hello ello
  • Options
    My money is on spurs scoring a third.
  • Options
    Kane wants to win this on his own.
  • Options
    Chelsea fans are scum