Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester

Comments

• Options
    Yes, I agree with you al about Sky, TV, etc, and the word "default" is probably the wrong word, but, I think it would surely be better if you win any title whilst actually playing on the day and winning it then.
    As I said, just my opinion.
  • Options
    The advantage of winning the title tonight, is that they can then have the trophy presentation on Saturday, in front of their home fans

• Options

The advantage of winning the title tonight, is that they can then have the trophy presentation on Saturday, in front of their home fans

Two fingers to Sky as well who would have loved to be screaming at Leicester's title winning game and milk it for all its worth.
  • Options
    I understand where @Miserableoldgit is coming from, the Leicester supporters thoroughly deserve this title and if they won it during a match of their own then they would be able to celebrate that moment together and it would be magical.

I personally as I'm not a foxes fan just a football fan think whenever, however they win the title it would be one of the best things to happen in the premier league ever and gives great hope to football fans everywhere.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Two fingers to Sky as well who would have loved to be screaming at Leicester's title winning game and milk it for all its worth.
    Yeah it's only sky and spurs who will be wanting a Tottenham victory tonight. Sky sport spurs.
  • Options
    What the hell is Scott Parker wearing on MNF!!
  • Options

What the hell is Scott Parker wearing on MNF!!

That's a cracking waistcoat / cardigan under the blazer combo. Often wear one myself under my suit jackets for work. Not sure on the colour though.

• Options
    Scott Parker has just told a story of dembeles childhood which is quite disturbing. Dembele as a child was put in a small cage with loads of other children and then was forced to play football. Wtf?!
  • Options
    Must have helped his dribbling in tight spaces.

(sorry, tasteless joke).
  • Options

Scott Parker has just told a story of dembeles childhood which is quite disturbing. Dembele as a child was put in a small cage with loads of other children and then was forced to play football. Wtf?!

It's the Belgian way, why do you think our training grounds being redeveloped?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I believe that was the point and also to hold on to the ball well.
  • Options

Don't let Katrien find out, she'll be shitting herself that an insider has released part of RD's cunning plan...
  • Options
    I want Leicester to win the league and I absolutely hate Chelsea. I don't know why I'm watching this game because I can't work out what to think.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I want Leicester to win the league and I absolutely hate Chelsea. I don't know why I'm watching this game because I can't work out what to think.

Worth watching I think as there will be a lot of needle in it. Few bits and pieces going on already. Reckon there will be a few cards being shown tonight.
  • Options
    I love that face Clattenburg does when a player is being a twat, e.g. Costa just then.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Leicester are gonna win the league (eventually) whatever the result.
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

All I hope now is Ars*nal fcuk up a top 4 finish somehow!

So do many Arsenal fans if it finally means the door closing on Wenger's tenure. Stubbornness is such a blinkered trait. Talk about treading water for 10+ years. Really don't buy this 'but who's going to replace him' malarkey!! Got to be replaced at some point and it will invariably need a 're-build' of sorts. It's such an arrogant attitude to suggest that there is no one to replace him. Utter tosh; got to give someone a go.
    But as we proved getting rid of the person who had been at the helm of the club for soo long, without any succession planning is a recipe for disaster.
  • Options
    Interesting now...
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

All I hope now is Ars*nal fcuk up a top 4 finish somehow!

So do many Arsenal fans if it finally means the door closing on Wenger's tenure. Stubbornness is such a blinkered trait. Talk about treading water for 10+ years. Really don't buy this 'but who's going to replace him' malarkey!! Got to be replaced at some point and it will invariably need a 're-build' of sorts. It's such an arrogant attitude to suggest that there is no one to replace him. Utter tosh; got to give someone a go.
    But as we proved getting rid of the person who had been at the helm of the club for soo long, without any succession planning is a recipe for disaster.
    Only if they hire that ape dowie!
  • Options
    Costa is such a knob
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-0 in your cup final lol
  • Options
    Costa is such a fucking pussy.
  • Options
    2-0 Spurs.
  • Options
    0-2. Wow.
  • Options
    Lucky the Chelsea players aren't desperate to beat Spurs.
  • Options
    200th assist for Eriksen.
  • Options
    Chelsea losing, a bit of aggro. Love it.
  • Options
    Costa is going to blow at some point and I can't wait.
  • Options
    Dembele was lucky nobody saw that. That would have been a red.