Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester

Comments

• Options
    Well done Leicester. Deserved it.
  • Options
    Amazing.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Congratulations to Leicester. Unbelievable achievement.

Absolutely. Well done to them. They thoroughly deserve it.
  • Options
    We'll done, Leicester. Unbelievable really.
  • Options
    Hope this means they put Vardy on the FIFA cover.

Also, handbags at the tunnel haha, for all their good play this season, the Spuds come across as very sore and bitter, both the fans and the players, I mean 9 yellow card is just ridiculous
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pubs might have an alright atmosphere in Leicester tonight.
  • Options
    How Dier did not get sent off at the end their I do not know. But Spurs players seriously went into meltdown. At the end it all kicked off down the tunnel. Even Kane lost it at the end which is not normal for him.
  • Options
    Congratulations Leicester - very well deserved.
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26300042

Just over 2 years ago we lost 3-0 to the team who are now PL Champions!
  • Options
    Woke up in the middle of the night needing a slash and remembered this was going on...
    It's just brilliant for football Leicester have won it! The 'big 4' can f*}k right off as far as I'm concerned. Congratulations to the foxes!
  • Options

Leicester players are apparently watching the Spurs game at ..... Jamie Vardys house, Jamie Vardy really is having a party.

that's brilliant. five live just reported from the party
  • Options
    Congratulations Leicester City!! Amazing achievement
  • Options
    Fantastic, nearly choked up myself. Great game of football tonight also.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

1StevieG said:

How the fuck is Jon Obi Mikel getting a game!

I've been saying that for his entire career.
    To think Man united and Chelsea were both fighting for his signature.
  • Options

Really don't want Chelsea fans to be going on about being the 'ones that won it for Leicester'. Much rather they won it against Everton.

Better than the Spurs fans who've never even been to north London (and there do seem to be quite a few of them, bizarrely) going on about winning the title. By any means necessary!
    Of course I want Leicester to win it! Just wanted them to when they were playing and not let Chelsea go on about how they had a role in it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The ITV newsreader just said "sport correspondent Ian Payne is in Lecicester tonight"

Mr Piggot is going to be sore in the morning.
  • Options
    Whos idea was it to film a bunch of drunks spilling pints and clambering over each other at the Leicester high street wetherspoons?!
  • Options
    Well done Leicester, astonishing achievement.
  • Options
    Brilliant effort by Leicester. They deserve it.
  • Options
    Huge congratulations to Leicester, unbelievable achievement for them and brilliant for football. Never in my times visiting Filbert Street did I ever think they'd one day be the deserved number one club in the country.
  • Options
    Good intro by Carra on MNF
  • Options
    Well done to Leicester though. The city will be hanging out its arse for a long time.