Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:

Chelsea fans are scum

And grass is green.
  • Options
    How the fuck is Jon Obi Mikel getting a game!
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

How the fuck is Jon Obi Mikel getting a game!

I've been saying that for his entire career.
  • Options
    That's done it!
  • Options
    Bloody hell.
  • Options
    You knew that was in as soon as he got the pass.
  • Options
    Interesting
  • Options
    I'm not sure I've ever been so happy for Chelsea to score

Actually, I'm not sure I've ever been happy seeing Chelsea score until now!
  • Options
    wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea nick this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really don't want Chelsea fans to be going on about being the 'ones that won it for Leicester'. Much rather they won it against Everton.
  • Options
    Spurs have lost the plot.
  • Options
    There's some babies on that pitch tonight. Embarrasing behaviour from Fabregas. Just have a tear up.
  • Options
    It is quite literally all happening.
  • Options
    It's getting tasty out there. Some interesting language from the crowd coming over the radio at the moment!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Lamela will also get a ban for stamping on Fabregas hand. But his reaction was like a little girl who just skinned her knee.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

There's some babies on that pitch tonight. Embarrasing behaviour from Fabregas. Just have a tear up.

Lamela, Dembele will both be getting bans though, no matter how much of a fairy Favregas is you can't step on a man's hand like that
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Chelsea fans are scum

Bit of a generalisation that

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

Lamela, Dembele will both be getting bans though, no matter how much of a fairy Favregas is you can't step on a man's hand like that
    Yeah, but don't go crying to the linesman like a nine year old.
  • Options

Really don't want Chelsea fans to be going on about being the 'ones that won it for Leicester'. Much rather they won it against Everton.

Better than the Spurs fans who've never even been to north London (and there do seem to be quite a few of them, bizarrely) going on about winning the title. By any means necessary!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope they keep broadcasting whatever happens at the final whistle.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    sam3110 said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

It probably didn't even chip his nail varnish.
  • Options
    Kyle Walkers a jumped up little prick too isnt he? Constantly trying to get into people's face, then runs away
  • Options

se9addick said:

Chelsea fans are scum

Bit of a generalisation that

Generalisations about fans of other clubs on Charlton Life? Surely not!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Filth from Spurs here. Lose with dignity you bunch of pricks
  • Options
    Spurs have lost it big time. Hope someone does Terry.
  • Options
    Dier and Mason within 10 seconds of each other, could easily have been 2 red cards
  • Options

Better than the Spurs fans who've never even been to north London (and there do seem to be quite a few of them, bizarrely) going on about winning the title. By any means necessary!
    Can you blame them? Have you ever been to Tottenham/Edmonton?
  • Options
    Spurs playing like I do on FIFA 15 once I'm a few goals behind. If you've got the ball, you're going down.