Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester

Comments

• Options

Chelsea have said they're going to try and stop Spurs from winning the title... Just hope that doesnt include causing any injuries due to reckless over the top tackles to the likes of Kane or Alli... Its not like they havent done it before.

I think it's more that their big players will be motivated to get out of 2nd gear! I imagine Fabregas (Chelsea and ex Arsenal) would enjoy denting their title hopes
  • Options
    Spurs 1-1 WBA
  • Options
    Does that mean that as things stand Leicester only need one win?
  • Options
    I think so, yes
  • Options
    YAAASSSSS
  • Options
    Wow, Leicester will be massively grateful for Pulis there, that takes so much pressure off them, with a tough game at Man U to come, as they now know that they don't have to desperately chase a win.
  • Options
    Oh my word!!!!
  • Options
    No way Leicester will blow it from here, what an achievement.
  • Options
    Can't see Leicester winning at Old Trafford it will probably be Chelsea who hand the title to Leicester next Monday.
  • Options
    one win from 3 and Everton to come, Job done, well done to Leicester. Bet the fan who cashed out his £250K winnings for £69K is having a real bitter sweet moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get in.

They're actually going to bloody do it.

Incredible.
  • Options
    Where is the 'It's Happening' GIF. Sort it out
  • Options
    Is Leicester Nathan Priors forum of choice? If so we need him back here for next season!
  • Options
    cafctom said:

• Options
    Fiiish said:

cafctom said:

No no no no, you know the one I mean.
  • Options
    Unberfuckingbelievable , I still don't believe it but it's gonna happen !!
  • Options
    What a little tinker :)
  • Options
    Dilly ding, dilly dong!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the whole thing is utterly ridiculous and has been for months. love it
  • Options
    se9addick said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Ah, just waiting for the fat lady to sing now!

You'll beat West Brom tonight, they're on the beach. This weekend will be the interesting one.
    Sorry about that...
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Ha. I just watched MOTD.

Chelsea have to play Leicester & Spurs. Hazard said the Chelsea players want Leicester to win the title. Lol.
  • Options
    the next up Man U/Leicester game will be a humdinger .. I'm having a quid on MU to win this one
  • Options
    Vardy's paying a big price for that dive, not being involved in that massive win on Sunday and possibly missing out on the title winning match if Leicester beat United on Sunday.
  • Options

Wow, Leicester will be massively grateful for Pulis there, that takes so much pressure off them, with a tough game at Man U to come, as they now know that they don't have to desperately chase a win.

WBA got a draw at Leicester a few weeks ago so at least they are not biased.
  • Options

the next up Man U/Leicester game will be a humdinger .. I'm having a quid on MU to win this one

That's a tough game for Leicester, but knowing that they can afford to lose it means they'l be far more relaxed now.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Vardy's paying a big price for that dive, not being involved in that massive win on Sunday and possibly missing out on the title winning match if Leicester beat United on Sunday.

I don't think Leicester will win that match, indeed they might win the title on Monday when they're not playing! It always seems a slight shame to win the title that way
  • Options

se9addick said:

I don't think Leicester will win that match, indeed they might win the title on Monday when they're not playing! It always seems a slight shame to win the title that way
    I think both matches this weekend will be draws, meaning Leicester can win it agai st Everton, with Jamie Vardy scoring the winning goal which will make the people who have bought the movie rights to a film about his life very happy !
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited April 2016
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

I think both matches this weekend will be draws, meaning Leicester can win it agai st Everton, with Jamie Vardy scoring the winning goal which will make the people who have bought the movie rights to a film about his life very happy !
    If Leicester draw against Man Utd, then they would win the title on Monday if the Spurs-Chelsea match finishes in a draw.