Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is Card dealing from the right deck?

Comments

• A few points.

Why will CAFC be better off with CARDS patronage? Who amongst CARD will represent them? If it has no leadership? Who is qualified enough to sit on the directors board? Or talk with Roland? Given the previous spats on here - and a lot of you don't get on. how will this be decided?

Support the team not the regime - really? How many posts on the Birmingham thread above are saying the protests are more fun than the game?

Why do CARD not promote on other cafc Internet forums? Even a cursory look at into the valley suggest CARDs methods are thought to be a bizarre. If you want unity then show me you have support from the MAJORITY of fans.

The TV walk out was not demonstrative of a majority support including those wearing b/w scarves.

Just because you can protest does not mean that you should. Has it occurred to anyone that the protest so far have achieved nothing? Except the dumping of a few pasties and paying a few coppers overtime.

Who approaches Katrien? Is it the messenger more than the message that failes to engage?

Yes I get you don't like Roland but you didn't like Slater either. Maybe some boats don't need rocking. In hindsight and learning from that mistake, isn't it better to stay with Roland than be sold to say another Mark Hulyer or someone with less money? And following on from that - is the new owner only accepted if he gets CARDs blessing? It does seem nobody is to good for CARD now Murray got rumbled.

We are going down because of the board? I accept that, how would CARD have prevented that.

All I'm looking for is answers to simple questions - the paranoia I can do without.

There's no way you are an ordinary fan. A club employee, maybe? Or more likely, a Douchbag stooge.

Which is it?
  • Only if he's the White Witch.
  • A few points.

Why will CAFC be better off with CARDS patronage? Who amongst CARD will represent them? If it has no leadership? Who is qualified enough to sit on the directors board? Or talk with Roland? Given the previous spats on here - and a lot of you don't get on. how will this be decided?

Support the team not the regime - really? How many posts on the Birmingham thread above are saying the protests are more fun than the game?

Why do CARD not promote on other cafc Internet forums? Even a cursory look at into the valley suggest CARDs methods are thought to be a bizarre. If you want unity then show me you have support from the MAJORITY of fans.

The TV walk out was not demonstrative of a majority support including those wearing b/w scarves.

Just because you can protest does not mean that you should. Has it occurred to anyone that the protest so far have achieved nothing? Except the dumping of a few pasties and paying a few coppers overtime.

Who approaches Katrien? Is it the messenger more than the message that failes to engage?

Yes I get you don't like Roland but you didn't like Slater either. Maybe some boats don't need rocking. In hindsight and learning from that mistake, isn't it better to stay with Roland than be sold to say another Mark Hulyer or someone with less money? And following on from that - is the new owner only accepted if he gets CARDs blessing? It does seem nobody is to good for CARD now Murray got rumbled.

We are going down because of the board? I accept that, how would CARD have prevented that.

All I'm looking for is answers to simple questions - the paranoia I can do without.

How about insults? why don't you just F**ck Off you fraud!
  • I'm not sure whether Belgiam is saying he's unhappy with Roland as owner, or unhappy with the way Card are going about trying to get him out. Which is it, Bun?

Well?
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm not sure whether Belgiam is saying he's unhappy with Roland as owner, or unhappy with the way Card are going about trying to get him out. Which is it, Bun?

Well?
    BB demands answers from CARD but refuses to answer basic and very limited questions in return. WUM who is fed up that he/she has been sussed from the off, that is why I couldn't be arsed to be civil in my first response.
  • BB, here is a question for you....

Why is it every time you read a statement from CARD you think, "yes, fair play, makes complete sense, respect for what you say", but when you read a statement from the club you think WTF?
  • BB, do you believe that the current regime are doing a good job? Can you think of any good ideas or innovations that Katrien has brought to the table or implemented? Do you think that, as a club, we are heading in the right direction and that the regime have actually taken us there?

Look forward to your reply
  • So to recap - some of you want to engage with Roland while other want to oust him to an as yet unknown 'buyer' mentioned only in meetings. Nothing has been seen of the new buyer (Varney seems to be interested but hates Murray) or agreed just a rumour. CARD have taken it upon themselves without election, notification or consultation to lead a compiagn against Roland. So if you are successful Out goes Roland where does that leave Murray? There are separate entities and have no legal relationship and can see independent of each other as I understand it? Does he go too? I assume so. He is not gonna sell at a loss and you now it.

So CAFC become more marketable if the fans protest?it that the rationale of CARD? , I bet the potential buyers are just queuing up to buy a club with a clause in its contract that x has to be paid up to Murray and hostile fans that will, unless they get their own way will turn on you like a rabid dog. This is what happened to Slater? He sods off And we got Roland. Does this not ring Alarm bells that due diligence may be overlooked here and we could be sold to some white slave trader ten times worse and skinter than Roland.

We great power not only comes great electric bills but great responsibility. Who gave CARD this responsibility ? Frying pan may become the fire. Again.
  • edited April 2016
    don't fancy answering my questions then BB..??

ps

whats with this 'we great power' quote?? Sounds like a statement that I read recently
  • So to recap - some of you want to engage with Roland while other want to oust him to an as yet unknown 'buyer' mentioned only in meetings. Nothing has been seen of the new buyer (Varney seems to be interested but hates Murray) or agreed just a rumour. CARD have taken it upon themselves without election, notification or consultation to lead a compiagn against Roland. So if you are successful Out goes Roland where does that leave Murray? There are separate entities and have no legal relationship and can see independent of each other as I understand it? Does he go too? I assume so. He is not gonna sell at a loss and you now it.

So CAFC become more marketable if the fans protest?it that the rationale of CARD? , I bet the potential buyers are just queuing up to buy a club with a clause in its contract that x has to be paid up to Murray and hostile fans that will, unless they get their own way will turn on you like a rabid dog. This is what happened to Slater? He sods off And we got Roland. Does this not ring Alarm bells that due diligence may be overlooked here and we could be sold to some white slave trader ten times worse and skinter than Roland.

We great power not only comes great electric bills but great responsibility. Who gave CARD this responsibility ? Frying pan may become the fire. Again.

Answer the question i posed earlier.

Are you a club employee or a Douchbag stooge?
  • BB, is your real name Tony by any chance..??
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016

So to recap - some of you want to engage with Roland while other want to oust him to an as yet unknown 'buyer' mentioned only in meetings. Nothing has been seen of the new buyer (Varney seems to be interested but hates Murray) or agreed just a rumour. CARD have taken it upon themselves without election, notification or consultation to lead a compiagn against Roland. So if you are successful Out goes Roland where does that leave Murray? There are separate entities and have no legal relationship and can see independent of each other as I understand it? Does he go too? I assume so. He is not gonna sell at a loss and you now it.

How long did you spend studying the the recent history of CAFC?

You are, or are part,of the regime and I claim my 10 euros

• cafc999 said:

BB, is your real name Tony by any chance..??

Could be Mandy. (Come to think of it, probably not as there are lots of big words in his/her postings and Palarse supporters tend not to use them).
  • Belgiumbun - what is the alternative to CARD's action? What do you suggest...? Surely you must admit the current regime are ruining the club...? Maybe you should try answering a few questions...!?!?
  • edited April 2016

So to recap - some of you want to engage with Roland while other want to oust him to an as yet unknown 'buyer' mentioned only in meetings. Nothing has been seen of the new buyer (Varney seems to be interested but hates Murray) or agreed just a rumour. CARD have taken it upon themselves without election, notification or consultation to lead a compiagn against Roland. So if you are successful Out goes Roland where does that leave Murray? There are separate entities and have no legal relationship and can see independent of each other as I understand it? Does he go too? I assume so. He is not gonna sell at a loss and you now it.

The bit about Murray and he won't leave with a loss:
    Murray doesn't own the club in any capacity as far as I know. Also his deal is he gets his money back if we get back to the prem + interest. I would presume any new owner would have to honor this deal.

Anyway I don't think any of what has been said on this thread, or any other thread, or what Twitter and Facebook have stated or what has been said by many in public in and out the ground and in all forms of media by many respectable journalist and pundits will change your mind so maybe it's best to stick to keeping your head firmly beneath the sand.