Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    I think Dillian will end up getting a 12 round decision. If he gets clipped however it will be game over for him, Browne reminds me of Mark Potter he properly puts people to sleep
  • Options
    To slick
  • Options
    Also

I'm Hearns biggest critic but this has been a good show especially for a non pay per view
  • Options
    Carter said:

Also

I'm Hearns biggest critic but this has been a good show especially for a non pay per view

Yeah agree
  • Options
    He packed it out with fights that would be bangers and had to really with the two PPV events coming up where tbh the main event is the only contest

So he had a lot of unhappy boxers due out and when AJ fights or Bellew these days he pays so much out in their dough he can’t seemingly put the money out to other fighters on those bills

I see this one being a stoppage and can’t see Dillion being able to land what’s needed where as Lucas hits hard with every punch he ain’t a good boxer or fighter but he can really hit
  • Options
    He must have put a stone on since weigh in Browne
  • Options
    I'll probably end up eating my words but Browne looks awful
  • Options
    He looks shite proper slow and shit
  • Options
    It'll get stopped if these cuts keep opening up as easily as they are
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Awfully slow...Doorman boxer
  • Options
    Dillion vs wilder wouldn’t be much of a contest either tbf Whyte don’t fight at a high enough tempo
  • Options
    This is all over as a contest ref could stop it now no competition or complaints
  • Options
    Browne is so slow. This is like watching a pissed up bloke fighting outside a pub
  • Options
    I've fallen asleep for a portion of every round including the first. I've not missed anything of note this is shockingly bad
  • Options
    That is a ko and half
  • Options
    wow

I hope he's ok that was very heavy
  • Options

Dillion vs wilder wouldn’t be much of a contest either tbf Whyte don’t fight at a high enough tempo

Not sure its fair to be critical of Whytes tempo against a static pudding, he doesn't need to force the pace
  • Options
    huge KO!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fuckin hell
  • Options
    I ain’t seen one of those ko in a heavybwright fight for years

Hats off to Dillion that was brutal hurtful and spiteful

I liked that a lot
  • Options
    Thing is we won’t see that on a replay till they know he is ok but that was a great great ko
  • Options

Not sure its fair to be critical of Whytes tempo against a static pudding, he doesn't need to force the pace
    I just think wilder will run him around
  • Options
    It was a very sharp left hook funnily enough just as I thought he'd buzzed Dillian. Really viciously thrown
  • Options

I just think wilder will run him around
    I think Wilder beats Whyte too tbf, would be a good scrap though. Still don't see Wilder as a threat to Fury or AJ though
  • Options
    Great chat there from Dillion talking a great fight there love his passion love his statement
  • Options
    Carter said:

It was a very sharp left hook funnily enough just as I thought he'd buzzed Dillian. Really viciously thrown

I thought Browne caught him twice once just then and once in the rd before but that ko was wonderful
  • Options
    I looked away missed k o and they never repeated it grrrrrrrrt
  • Options
    Wilder v Whyte would be intriguing. Be good to see