Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Now the picture is misleading as one is on weight and the other is a long time before fight week. But the body shape in general and even his head. The change is crazy.

Didn't realise VADA testing was only 8 weeks before the fight either. So 12 week camp means you can take what you like the first 4 weeks.
    Really surprised me that VADA wasn't 365 testing.
  • Options
    CLENelo
  • Options
    Daniyar Yeleussinov signed with Matchroom. Debut on the Jacobs card. Fantastic signing that.
  • Options

Canelo fails a drug test but sounds like a honest mistake caused by food contamination

Daniel Eichner, director at a World Anti-Doping Agency-accredited laboratory that conducted the tests, said: "These values are all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination."

The fight will go ahead which is somewhat of a relief as I've already got our tickets!!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Canelo fails a drug test but sounds like a honest mistake caused by food contamination

Daniel Eichner, director at a World Anti-Doping Agency-accredited laboratory that conducted the tests, said: "These values are all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination."

The fight will go ahead which is somewhat of a relief as I've already got our tickets!!
    How big are the fkin cows out there ?
  • Options
    Canelo temporarily suspended by Nevada State Commission due to the failed test. Hearing set for 10th April.

Suspension doesn’t mean anything really. More a case of what they do at the hearing?
    Rematch with Triple G less than a month after.
  • Options
    Cracking celeb fight with Wayne Bridge and Spencer Matthews. Proper went for it
  • Options
    Looking forward to Whyte vs Browne tonight should be entertaining and a close fought fight hard to split them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think everyone's written Lucas Browne off. If he lands something big on Whyte it's game over
  • Options

Bridge had a cracking jab that he was following up.
  • Options
    Carter said:

I think everyone's written Lucas Browne off. If he lands something big on Whyte it's game over

Any reason why Browne has only fought 3 times in 3 and a half years?
  • Options
    Drugs mate

Cardle vs Ritson is a decent match up Really like Ritson and he should ko Cardle
  • Options

Drugs mate

Cardle vs Ritson is a decent match up Really like Ritson and he should ko Cardle

What you think of fowler seen much of him?
  • Options

Drugs mate

What you think of fowler seen much of him?
    Had the privilege of being in his gym watching him spar , does the simple things very well and the harder things with finesse , carries power and has great feet , is a likeable kid ,

World champ contender without doubt
  • Options
    Browne great price IMO
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Bridge had a cracking jab that he was following up.
    Just watched this... Bridge was mustard!
  • Options
    Any spare tickets anyone for tonight boxing at the o2.
  • Options
    Please sorry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fowler always impressed me when he's boxed
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I'm going tonight . Good card. Not on the Ritson hype train until I see him live.
  • Options

I'm going tonight . Good card. Not on the Ritson hype train until I see him live.

Another one I have seen close up and behind doors very dangerous kid at this weight will be in some belter bouts domestically in the next 12 Months where we will find out how far he can go
  • Options

Another one I have seen close up and behind doors very dangerous kid at this weight will be in some belter bouts domestically in the next 12 Months where we will find out how far he can go
    I know he is extremely dedicated and looks ruthless. Looking forward to see how he deals with cardle a cagey defensive fighter.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I can’t see anything than Scott getting Ko tonight , perfect style for Ritson to expose, a lot of fighters waiting I see the performance and d outcome of this fight and that is when you know that someone has something about them
  • Options

I can’t see anything than Scott getting Ko tonight , perfect style for Ritson to expose, a lot of fighters waiting I see the performance and d outcome of this fight and that is when you know that someone has something about them

From what I've seen of Lewis Ritson which probably isn't as much as I'd seen of Joe Murray or Scotty Cardle who are both very decent British and European level fighters. If Ritson deals with Scott Cardle anything like he did Joe Murray I'll be impressed
  • Options
    Fowler has got away with about 10 low shots here
  • Options
    Off to a flier
  • Options
    Fowler looked over gym trained for me there

Scotty Cardle has come out banging dangerous tactic that
  • Options
    I'm gassed just watching it