Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Can you book sky box office through now tv?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Don't think so? I'll have to do it through virgin, as soon as I've jettisoned the family
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Valley11 said:

Don't think so? I'll have to do it through virgin, as soon as I've jettisoned the family
    My missus is with me. She’s on her iPad and seems happy enough with me watching the boxing - probably looking at shoes!

• Options

Fear for Price, visions of him being gassed after such a long ring walk. Lovely bloke and behind him all the way but this has brutal KO written all over it.

I fear the same.

Saw an interview with Price from this week and he was already saying that it wouldn't be the end of his career if he lost.

Hopefully he will come out and land something big early on to give him some confidence and he can do something from there.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Off out to mates now to watch. Last train back to civilisation is 11.10 so I can forecast now I’m going to be moaning my arse off when the ringwalk, rapping, Hakka nonsense eats up half hour and ensures I’m having to cab it home
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

McBobbin said:

Valley11 said:

My missus is with me. She’s on her iPad and seems happy enough with me watching the boxing - probably looking at shoes!

Currently scrubbing face paint off them. 6 year old quite likes boxing, so she can come down. Mrs unlikely to put up with it...

Looking forward to seeing Ryan Burnett. A) he's mustard and b) got the same surname as me, so I can pretend we are related
  • Options

If anyone has a stream later, please post on here

Any joy?
  • Options
    Did I just her Bellew say Price wins inside 2 rounds?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Any joy?
    UPDATE - PureSports are showing it. Crolla/Ramirez fight on atm.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Any joy?
    Here's one for you.

http://crickfree.net/boxing/anthony-joshua-v-joseph-parker-crfb5765?l=1378024284
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PopIcon said:

PopIcon said:

Any joy?
    UPDATE - PureSports are showing it. Crolla/Ramirez fight on atm.
    Stuck in traffic. Had hoped to get back home for the Crolla fight. How's he getting on?
  • Options

Did I just her Bellew say Price wins inside 2 rounds?

Big pricey is bellews boy I wouldn’t take anything from it , all the scousers have been out in force in support of the big man

David Price is a very sound and lovely man a genuine human being and I worry for him tonight spent some great nights in big pricey company I hope to do so again with him and all his faculties in tact
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

If you've got a NowTv box or stick, you can download the box office app and order.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Valley11 said:

Same here, stuck with Ant and Dec minus Ant in the living room at the moment.
  • Options
    David price worth a punt @5/1?
  • Options

No.

I fear for him.

• Options
    He is so far below this level of opposition those advising him need to seriously hope he comes through unscathed

He will go looking of polovkin and it won’t be pretty when he throws the big punch and leaves his chin up in the air like he always does

• Options
    bobmunro said:

No.

I fear for him.

He is so far below this level of opposition those advising him need to seriously hope he comes through unscathed

He will go looking of polovkin and it won’t be pretty when he throws the big punch and leaves his chin up in the air like he always does

Cheers lads thought he was supposed to be not bad but up against it.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

I agree but it's still a massive opportunity for him. Not sure Price could really live with not taking it.

You know him so may sympathise with that.
  • Options
    Wife finally gone to bed to watch The Voice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This should be good like Burnett
  • Options

Sent mine up. Just had 45 minutes of David Attenborough talking about eggs. It's was really interesting actually.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Sent mine up. Just had 45 minutes of David Attenborough talking about eggs. It's was really interesting actually.
    Boiled or scrambled
  • Options

McBobbin said:

Boiled or scrambled
    Fertilised by week old albatross spunk. Allows the yolk enough time to develop apparently.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

Boiled or scrambled
    Fertilised by week old albatross spunk. Allows the yolk enough time to develop apparently.
    Tastier as well
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

Boiled or scrambled
    Fhck eating that
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

Boiled or scrambled
    I've just turned this on and literally his first line was "the tits are breaking out". Instantly hooked! Boxing can wait.
  • Options
    Less of the showboating ryan
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Less of the showboating ryan

Putting on a masterclass. Just got cut though