Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Bonkers Statement from Club - the infamous {...} one

Comments

• Options
    i am an enemy and so is the wife
  • Options
    I wouldn't be part of the T20 group as being so in current times opens me up to ridicule!
  • Options

i am an enemy and so is the wife

Blessed are the enemy
  • Options

T20 = Flat earthers

Spot on!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Katrien we are with the players. We are not with you sweetheart.
  • Options
    As I mentioned in another post, if Mel Baroni has any sense she will quit. How can anyone work as head of Communication and be undermined by this rubbish from RD.
    She's got no chance and this has only made her job much harder. This truly highlights who makes ALL the decisions at the club!
  • Options

In her defence, the original meaning of weird (spelt wyrd) meant something that was so spiritual that it couldn't be described. Maybe that's what she meant by unique?

I didn't see the statement until this morning. Like most others I assumed it was a hack and laughed. To fin d out it is genuine is unbelievable. RD has lost it and played right into our hands publicly. The reference to the KM comments have back fired big style as the news agencies have picked up on it and taken it out of context making them look and sound even worse.
    Thing's just got even more interesting, they're rattled. Keep it up guys n gals, well done.
  • Options
    Piece on the 'news shopper' website (open for comments) seems to have been a bit selective which bits to quote-

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/14345782.Charlton_Athletic_release_controversial_statement_in_protest_response/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DRAddick said:

In her defence, the original meaning of weird (spelt wyrd) meant something that was so spiritual that it couldn't be described. Maybe that's what she meant by unique?

I didn't see the statement until this morning. Like most others I assumed it was a hack and laughed. To fin d out it is genuine is unbelievable. RD has lost it and played right into our hands publicly. The reference to the KM comments have back fired big style as the news agencies have picked up on it and taken it out of context making them look and sound even worse.
    Thing's just got even more interesting, they're rattled. Keep it up guys n gals, well done.

Terry Pratchett had an excellent book out years back, Wyrd Sisters, about three witches.

Well, we've got Night Meire and Sycophant Mandy - unfair to drag Mel into it just yet, so Roland will just have to suffice for the third.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    So was why has this not been pulled from the site?
    The reason being clearly, as Louis told us, it is from Roland Blofeld himself. It sounds like the response of someone who has no proper knowledge of the history of the recent unrest at the club, and wants to tell these upstarts who have appeared from nowhere to stand down. Maybe the main man been kept in the dark about the amount of unrest.
    Anyway, he has made himself look a fool, he has made his staff look like fools, the poor sods, and he has made Charlton Athletic look bonkers.
    And he has the cheek to suggest some customers want the club to fail, we don't need to, he's doing that brilliantly all on his own!
  • Options
    Surely the only thing T20 are in place for is so that they can take a bit of the flak away from KM ?
  • Options
    most Orient fans are with us, as I'm sure is the rest of the football world

http://leytonorientforum.co.uk/topic15899.html
  • Options
    lungrot said:

That mentions a comment from Jacko on Twitter. "Johnnie Jackson the captain has reacted on Twitter with a somewhat backhanded criticism. The players must all want out." Anyone know what he said?
  • Options
    lungrot said:

All positive except for Pie & Mash and I quote "Good, I hope they tumble down the leagues"......lol
  • Options
    Jarman said:

Surely the only thing T20 are in place for is so that they can take a bit of the flak away from KM ?

Might be in place to give Roland a bit of a nosh when he has his midweek visits. Still counts as meeting fans.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

DRAddick said:

Terry Pratchett had an excellent book out years back, Wyrd Sisters, about three witches.

Well, we've got Night Meire and Sycophant Mandy - unfair to drag Mel into it just yet, so Roland will just have to suffice for the third.
    "The way of wyrd" by Brian Bates is also a good read if you're into that kind of thing.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

lungrot said:

That mentions a comment from Jacko on Twitter. "Johnnie Jackson the captain has reacted on Twitter with a somewhat backhanded criticism. The players must all want out." Anyone know what he said?
    He posted two emotes. I'm over the age of 30 so my decyphering or emoticons isn't great... But it doesn't look a ringing endorsement of the statement