Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

JBG - you goon

1235»

Comments

• So, is he an Arsenal fan or not?
    That was the OP's point wasn't it?

Does it matter who he supports as a fan?

Very few professionals play for the team they support.

Goon =Gooner ?

for the record,

JBG is a Man United fan since a boy, like his dad and grandad.

• and who also happens to be one of the Belgian 20.

What does that have to do with it? do you want players to check the credentials of anyone running on to the pitch before deciding whether to be annoyed by the interruption?

Whereas Harriott just minded his own business.

And the guy had said on Facebook that Harriott shoved him into a steward
  • sam3110 said:

Actually if you look at the stats JBG has been just as effective this season than last.

In 14/15 he scored 10 goals and got 4 assists

In 15/16 he has scored 3 goals and has 10 assists, with 9 games left. So in just under 2 seasons in a poor team he has had a direct influence in us scoring 27 times, a quarter of all our goals since he joined

You can prove anything with facts! Why is he not constantly running around the pitch like a passionate headless chicken.
    "I'm not interested in facts, I find they tend to cloud my judgement"
  • rina said:

and who also happens to be one of the Belgian 20.

What does that have to do with it? do you want players to check the credentials of anyone running on to the pitch before deciding whether to be annoyed by the interruption?

Whereas Harriott just minded his own business.

And the guy had said on Facebook that Harriott shoved him into a steward
    Please read the full thread !
  • On re-reading this, i think Dazzler21 has got his finger stuck on the lol button.
  • The look on his face when the beach balls started coming on and every1 started singing roland out, but he is the big boss y every1 hate him
  • I got a shirty look from JBG from what I had in mind as an encouraging 'come on johan' shout.

I actually meant he was playing well and to carry on. Playing it back in my head it may not have come across that way to him. I'm going to start shouting 'well done johan' ''good work Johan' 'keep at them Johan' instead. I think he deserves more recognition for what he does.

• Hmm. I've just read the full thread and I think The_President has scored an own goal.

Great work done in Belgium & I fully admit I "bottled going".

But it slightly negates all that great work by what has been posted on here.

I think the fame has made a couple of The Belgian 20 a bit heady or it's alcohol or both.

We need to stick together guys.
  • Hmm. I've just read the full thread and I think The_President has scored an own goal.

Great work done in Belgium & I fully admit I "bottled going".

But it slightly negates all that great work by what has been posted on here.

I think the fame has made a couple of The Belgian 20 a bit heady or it's alcohol or both.

We need to stick together guys.

Maybe CE, maybe.
    However, I KNOW what went into everything re the Belgian trip, and the determination and effort of the people that went - and that's what probably grates on me - in that people who couldnt be bothered to go want to have a dig at those people now without the slightest idea of actually went into it all, so, yes, I do get a bit defensive when someone starts making lazy,stupid comments about all is was was a 'Belgian beano' where all we did was 'raise a banner' !

Sorry ! - but at least we all went - and what do they know !!
  • Sponsored links:

• As I said yesterday Pres - people with other agendas!
  • You had 99% support at the time with What you achieved in Belgium.
    a great result by CAFC in Europe at last.
    You all had plenty of back slaps.

Expecting 99% on every thing else that is suggested by the 20 is bordering on the Ego getting too inflated.

C4FC4Lif3. just to let you know the Black and white is a two way street.
    Having read what you said about Saturday timeline, it came across as a fudge.

This is about getting rid of a Rubbish owner for the future of CAFC.

Not the advancement of the individual's ego.

big thanks to Card and for the message of support to my son for his Video being shown on Fox sport news in the states.

We must be a strong team to win this battle.

Goon =Gooner ?

for the record,

So he's from Surrey?

Goon =Gooner ?

for the record,

Just another plastic watching on telly.

I bet he's never even been to Old Trafford.

;o)
  • Dazzler21 said:

So, is he an Arsenal fan or not?

Goon =Gooner ?

for the record,

So he's from Surrey?
    Johann is from Leith hill in Surrey. half way up.
  • I see Dazzlers got his finger unstuck from the lol button !
  • edited March 2016
    Maybe El Presidente, maybe.

I was just being nice and boosting people's Lol's

• The guy who ran on the pitch won't be at football for 3 years and will get a few hundred quid fine---- yet gets slagged off on here ??? Do fuck off

Good
  • The guy who ran on the pitch won't be at football for 3 years and will get a few hundred quid fine---- yet gets slagged off on here ??? Do fuck off

Good
    Views on the rights and wrongs of the guy going on the pitch are always going to polarise opinions. Seems totally pointless to me for one supporter on here to support the guy and a second swearing at the first for holding the opposite view.
  • PeterGage said:

The guy who ran on the pitch won't be at football for 3 years and will get a few hundred quid fine---- yet gets slagged off on here ??? Do fuck off

Good
    Views on the rights and wrongs of the guy going on the pitch are always going to polarise opinions. Seems totally pointless to me for one supporter on here to support the guy and a second swearing at the first for holding the opposite view.
    What did he think would happen.. that he wouldnt get a fine or banning order?

Fair enough you want to run on the pitch and protest against RD, KM and RM but to give it to our players after just going 1-0 isnt what the protests was for.

JBG was right with his reaction, along with Harriott ( Both telling him to do one)

Completely unnecessary.
  • Sponsored links:

• PeterGage said:

The guy who ran on the pitch won't be at football for 3 years and will get a few hundred quid fine---- yet gets slagged off on here ??? Do fuck off

Good
    What did he think would happen.. that he wouldnt get a fine or banning order?

Fair enough you want to run on the pitch and protest against RD, KM and RM but to give it to our players after just going 1-0 isnt what the protests was for.

JBG was right with his reaction, along with Harriott ( Both telling him to do one)

Completely unnecessary.
    Not sure why you specifically responded to my post, which was totally neutral. If I read your missive correct, you imply that I am supporting the guy. As I said mine was a neutral post :-)