Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

JBG - you goon

JBG happened to give abuse to one of the fans that ran on the pitch today - the one who was passive - and who also happens to be one of the Belgian 20.
Whereas Harriott just minded his own business.

You can sling yer hook mate - you're not wanted here if you're gonna slag off your own fans. You've been shit all season.

Comments

• What did he say?
  • Sponsored links:

• HandG said:

He looked decidedly pissed off at the start when the beach balls were flying everywhere and spent much of the three minutes staring at the covered end with disdain. He clearly doesn't empathise with the protests and I dare say can't wait to get away from the Valley at the end of the season....

Personally JBG was one of my favourite players but more recently he's looked pretty moody and has shaken his head at the fans a few times.

I can understand a player being pissed off with the situation but compared to how the others are dealing with it I can't help but see him as a bit of a child now.
  • Genuinely looking forward to when he leaves in the summer, I remember a thread on here earlier on in the season saying who you think would under-perform this season and he definitely has, take his assists aside, he's been dreadful. Been a solid 5/10 this season. His attitude on the pitch is shocking. He's not the kind of player that will help a struggling team, he's happy enough to jump ship.

With that aside, I think he's just another victim of the regime, can anyone else believe that he was our one and only recognised winger for the majority of this season with Callum Harriott out on loan? What kind of team only has one winger?!
  • The fan who got man handled off the pitch told him to 'show some f***ing passion'
  • Sponsored links:

• LoOkOuT said:

I don't like him.

Bit harsh, he was made to look silly by the 198 who didn't join him.
  • Moments after he got an assist.... Nice one!
  • edited March 2016

JBG happened to give abuse to one of the fans that ran on the pitch today

I'd like to hear exactly what words were exchanged before I take a view on this
  • None of us know what was said by either protester or player, but the player did have the right to be on the pitch.
  • None of us know what was said by either protester or player, but the player did have the right to be on the pitch.

That as well
  • Some are complaining about players being unsympathetic to our protests. Maybe it's because, under this mad regime is the only way they could ever manage to play at such a high level............
  • From the players point of view,
    That is their workplace.
    They are bad at their work this season,
    But i was, and am against Pitch invasions.
    If the Fan A had attacked a Player,
    Then Fan B would be guilty by association.
    Is that a hard concept for people to understand ?
  • The rules are simple... You dont go on the pitch.

Wrestling is without doubt... Fake... yet as a fan if you go into the ring they beat the hell out of you for doing it, no different with any other Sports, if you enter the playing field then your breaking the law

Given some of his performances this season, l'm not sure JBG does have the right to be on the pitch.
  • The fan who got man handled off the pitch told him to 'show some f***ing passion'

The bloke is on Facebook saying he said exactly this. Was given a 3 year ban and court on Tuesday for a fine.