Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC STATEMENT

Comments

• To late.
    Do one!
  • DOUCHER said:

nothing more than a negotiating pitch for whoever is gioing to buy the club off them - trust me, they r going to sell as soon as next seasons status is determined

If only.
  • Think that was for the media and those no fully up to speed with the state of the club rather than the fans, sorry, customers..!!
  • The statement was for the media. But they have gained wider exposure today and will tomorrow too. Shame about the clown who ran on after the goal, but generally a great day in highlighting the deep unhappiness at the club. And shows that there can be no let up, even if we get a few wins. It's not just about this season, it's about the future.
  • DOUCHER said:

they r going to sell as soon as next seasons status is determined

If only.
    Not the first time I've heard said this week, Tuesday I was told this by someone totally unconnected to the club. Never repeated it because I thought it was dogs***
  • C_A_F_C said:

It's a statement for the sake of making a statement because the protests have been all over national tv, we won't hear anymore.

agreed, this is the (good) work of the new head of comms, but it's far too little far too late
  • Sponsored links:

• Must have been written by or advised by the new head of comms. Feel a bit sorry for her, losing battle.
  • Its just a pacifying statement. Like a gran tapping you on the head saying "there there" when your upset.
  • T.C.E said:

DOUCHER said:

they r going to sell as soon as next seasons status is determined

If only.
    Not the first time I've heard said this week, Tuesday I was told this by someone totally unconnected to the club. Never repeated it because I thought it was dogs***
    We can but hope!
  • Sponsored links:

• That's what the new communications manager gets paid to do, train katrien to communicate?
  • Bet they got that as a template, just change the date and team...
  • Strange. Perhaps it's beginning to sink in ? That statement could only have come from Katrein or RD himself. Trouble is it's too little too late.

I thought it was so out of character I assumed it would have been the new communications manager.
    good call