Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why

Comments

• Liked a highlight as well did this fella.....
  • edited March 2016

Helps to make the club unmanagable.

If othing is done, there won't be a CAFC for you and the new piece to watch.

You've got to think longterm.

I hate to say it, however I agree with this.

Still don't think running on the pitch is the best option but it is at least a suggestion.
  • The "idiots" as you so nicely dismiss them will also have paid to go to the game.

Not heard what CARD or any other groups or individuals have planned as they don't release that news until 12.00 am on the day so I'll wait till then before condemning them or calling them "idiots"

As for what a disruption or abandonment might achieve

Pressure on KM
    Questioning from the media and other fans and more awareness of the issues
    A big fine to damage KMs budget
    increased police and stewarding costs at this game and all future games
    Embarrassment for KM in front of the media and the Boro directors
    More press attention in Belgium
    Encouragement to Charlton fans that we can act and don't have to "just accept" what Roland does

Any thing else I've missed.

media questioning- achieves nothing
    increased police and stewards and a fine (sorry but people worried about ruining the club surely being in debt has more chance of losing the club)
    embarrassment- means nothing to them
    press attention in Belgium- who cares we are in England

sorry but none of these are reason why RD would change what he is doing or sell the club
    With all due respect Paulie, just because you don't understand (and I get the sense you have no interest in really understanding) that doesn't mean that HI's reasons are incorrect.

Are you happy with how things are? What do you suggest to change things? Sitting behind your keyboard telling people who may or may not be doing something, fighting to change things at our club, and insulting them because you don't have the nous to grasp why they are, doesn't make you right.

Don't pretend you know me and don't for one second question what I understand.

yes its tough, we are not the only club to have had tough times because of an owner, but disrupting a game is senseless, it will achieve nothing
    Blackheath said nothing about knowing you, instead he said in quite simple terms he got a feeling/sense about you.

This was likely based off your postings not just on this thread but probably historically too.

You didn't do him the honour of your response either to these questions:

Are you happy with how things are?
    What do you suggest to change things?

• One last point...

If you want to be the mostest sharperest rember this:
  • "First a trip to Barry, now the fans sofa....you are good to me Paulie"

Cheers VG I've just spat tea all over the place.
  • Dont worry paulie, its only 2% of fans who feel this way anyways....
  • every single reply not one of you has answered my question.

Did it help Blackpool, do you look at Blackpool and think I hope we are in there position in a years time.

or should we just follow Cardiff and Blackburn's example, protests, walk outs, but never actually disrupting a game and the owner like at their clubs eventually backs down

What would Blackpool fans have achieved if they did nothing? At least they tried! What is your argument on this? They were relegated anyway, so they had nothing left to play for and I admire the fans for taking a stand and showing the owner how they felt.

Paying 45 quid for 2 tickets when it's on sky is a bit steep!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016
    From the concurrent 'Card' statement thread;

paulie8290
    2:16PM
    Sounds like no disruption is planned if the walkout is the 74th minute.

I am a man of my word so I apologise for my thread and the comments made(although I stand by them that it wouldn't help the situation)
  • Seriously, let's cut Paulie some slack.
  • Paulie , i could think off a 101 places to go, the Valley is not one of them at the moment.
  • Please tell me what disrupting the game on Sunday will do

Just remember Blackpool did it against Huddersfield and what happened, the blackpool fans got heavily criticized for it and everyone felt sorry for the Huddersfield fans.

did it change anything at Blackpool-no, did the owner leave afterwards-no.

so honestly what is it going to achieve, probably going to get loads of abuse for this but I honestly don't understand it.

me and my partner will be there after spending £45, we want to go to watch a game off football not have it abandoned because some idiots think it is at all going to bother the owner if one game gets abandoned

suggest you go somewhere else
    Paulie, I know people that have witnessed your behaviour at club events and I suggest to keep on the medication mate.
  • RedChaser said:

From the concurrent 'Card' statement thread;

paulie8290
    2:16PM
    Sounds like no disruption is planned if the walkout is the 74th minute.

I am a man of my word so I apologise for my thread and the comments made(although I stand by them that it wouldn't help the situation)

Walkout on 74th minute because game is abandoned after 73 minutes.

• Sponsored links:

• sharpererist
  • Greenie said:

You can get some mint hi-lights for £45 these days.

Theres a shocking echo on this thread.....
    A shocking geko.

• 3blokes said:

I understand you don't want loads of abuse for posting an alternative view, which is fine, but you don't seem to mind calling people who YOU don't agree with, "idiots"......

I never said I didn't want it, I said I expected it
    Ok. But the point still stands doesn't it ,with respect, that you started the name calling on this thread.
    Anyway I hope you and your partner enjoy the game. Although I suspect that might require a considerable effort to get any pleasure out of it as a Charlton fan.

• There is nothing between Paulies ears. He's borderline brain dead and has been for years I'm sure of it.
  • edited March 2016
    How's your tattoo?

Doh:

There is nothing between Paulies ears. He's borderline brain dead and has been for years I'm sure of it.

how's that tattoo ?
    Always refresh the page.
  • every single reply not one of you has answered my question.

Did it help Blackpool, do you look at Blackpool and think I hope we are in there position in a years time.

or should we just follow Cardiff and Blackburn's example, protests, walk outs, but never actually disrupting a game and the owner like at their clubs eventually backs down

We can sit tight and let a deluded, ignorant man and his gormless minions repeatedly shit on our heads, or we can try to give him back some of the angst they seems keen to inflict on us.

Cardiff and Blackburn are bad examples, as Vincent Tan and even Venky's have 1000000x times the understanding of football that Roland has.

Blackburn only appointed Steve Kean once. We've done it at least four times so far
  • se9addick said:

Paulie - is your new partner called Colin ?

I thought they were the same person?
  • Oh dear,sorry my mistake liking Paulie at 1.45pm
  • Please tell me what disrupting the game on Sunday will do

Just remember Blackpool did it against Huddersfield and what happened, the blackpool fans got heavily criticized for it and everyone felt sorry for the Huddersfield fans.

did it change anything at Blackpool-no, did the owner leave afterwards-no.

so honestly what is it going to achieve, probably going to get loads of abuse for this but I honestly don't understand it.

me and my partner will be there after spending £45, we want to go to watch a game off football not have it abandoned because some idiots think it is at all going to bother the owner if one game gets abandoned

I can't quite believe you have started a thread and written the above.
    Are you serious, on a wind up or trying to get a few LOL scores?