Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jose Riga

Comments

• Options
    Clueless , really not in touch with the Engli
    Nicholas said:

Shit cunt of a manager. Proper Roland cock sucker. Him and the other 2 poisonous Belgian cunts better fuckoff soon. SCUM

Just pissed myself laughing be careful though the do gooders will be after you , most of us think exactly the same .
  • Options
    The sad thing is that Riga will be kept on next season simply because Roly will compound his gross error of underestimating the demands of the Championship by doing the same with League One. It scares me how crap next year is going to losing to crap teams each week. Jeeze..........
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Shit cunt of a manager. Proper Roland cock sucker. Him and the other 2 poisonous Belgian cunts better fuckoff soon. SCUM

You had a drink mate or you just warming up? :wink: .
  • Options
    Riga lost my support, after the MK Dons fiasco.

We played Middlesbrough as they were having a domestic.
    Jose Riga did a decent job the first time around but his luck and judgement seems to be running out taking on another basket case of a football club.

Nicholas, your saying more about yourself than Jose Riga,
    and you do no favours to the rest of us.
  • Options
    Boogica..........you mean a non-Belgian? That ain't gonna happen pal.
  • Options
    He lost it for us today. Out coached in the 2nd half.
  • Options
    Why no Lookman starting? That was our only hope and he blew it. Idiot.
  • Options
    Rob said:

He lost it for us today. Out Not coached at all in the 2nd half.

Fixed it for you...
  • Options
    Was Pope back to looking like a frightened bunny?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be frank, with the other results going against us, all hope has died for me. Riga can be resigned to the bargain bins with all the other Belgian Buffoons. Proves that staying up in 14/15 was nothing to do with Riga.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    meldrew66 said:

I know that's why we are finished unless we get rid of these clowns, we are going down and next season we will struggle because the prick that owns us doesn't give a f__k .
  • Options

A complete and utter wanker, about as useful as a fart in a space suit.

No wonder Duchatelet doesn't take us seriously when fans make comments like that. If Riga had managed us from the start of the season we would not be going down. Maybe even if Guy had not been sacked he might have got enough points too.
  • Options
    Riga will be kept on next season because he is cheap.
  • Options

Or perhaps because he has an 18 month contract

• Options

Or perhaps because he has an 18 month contract

What a mistake thats turning out to be.
    Almost clueless.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So did Mourinho!
  • Options
    His record (discounting Hull) is now 3-3-6 and that's with the extra loan players he's had chucked at him, as well as it looking fairly obvious he's been given special dispensation not to stuff the team with youth players. The assertion he would have kept us up if he'd been here from the start doesn't really stand up,
  • Options
    Riga probably got the 18 months because he was cheap.
  • Options
    boogica said:

meldrew66 said:

I know that's why we are finished unless we get rid of these clowns, we are going down and next season we will struggle because the prick that owns us doesn't give a fuck .
    All the while we have RD, we will only have coaches who are a) network, b) former network, c) Belgian or a combination of the three. Remember, the Serb is waiting in the wings.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    mogodon said:

Not sure why we expected more. He's had a decent - stress decent - five or so months in his entire managerial career. The rest has been piss poor. Before than he was in IT for 20 years. He managed some clever PR on his return that had some thinking he was on our side. He's not. He's nigh on unemployable in good-standard football so will do whatever Roland tells him.

Fucking hell, I didn't know that. Hahaha......IT!!! we are an even bigger joke that I thought.
  • Options

First time round thought he did a good job and that was because he had the players on side and he managed to work with them to keep us up.

Was pleased when he came back as I thought he might be able to get under the skin of the players and give them some self belief. It's obvious he can't do that this time.

Don't think he's a cnut - I do think he has the best of intentions for CAFC. But it's clear he isn't getting anywhere at all. He hasn't lost the dressing room - to rearrange the analogy, I think it's more accurate to suggest someone has moved the dressing room and the players are trying to find it.

I don't necessarily think anyone else would be doing any better right now - it's not down to the manager at all. If any blame is to be apportioned it should be put fair and square down to our owner and his CEO who should really go back to running an electronics business or sorting out sports contracts.

Although they mugged us by giving us back Riga. We thought we wanted him because of what he achieved last time, but in actual fact, RD was only ever going to recruit a network, former network or Belgian coach....
  • Options

Riga probably got the 18 months because he was cheap.

Its a given ! -can you see RD paying top dollar ?! - dont be stupid.
  • Options
    Even if we get rid of him AGAIN we would only appoint another set of clueless mugs, and end up with Riga AGAIN anyway. Let's keep him and be consistently shit under him for a sustained period, rather than being consistently shit under a number of different puppets.