Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Cardiff match thread 13/2/16 (now forever known as Pinocchio Day)

Comments

• edited February 2016

Jacko still in midfield and Harriot not even on the bench. What has Harriot done this time around to get totally ignored after his terrific performance against Forest?

Harriott possibly wasn't fit

• Cant believe we are sticking with last weeks team.
  • Going to be overrun in midfield. Again !!
  • How many free tickets to schools today? Took about 5 minutes to read through them all.....desperate and sad.
  • DRAddick said:

How many free tickets to schools today? Took about 5 minutes to read through them all.....desperate and sad.

Even they haven't turned up
  • 10 mins till ko
  • I can't believe when I read the team sheet out to my son in Gatwick airport he cheered every player as if I was announcing them into the pitch other than Fox and he booed his name.

He agreed when I asked him that fix could do ok, had only scored one goal ever but generally wasn't good enough.

He's 5.
  • Sponsored links:

• Masks seem to be everywhere

• DRAddick said:

How many free tickets to schools today? Took about 5 minutes to read through them all.....desperate and sad.

Not exactly teaching them to play football is it?!
  • Such a weak left side. Bergdich, Fox and even Lennon's inexperience is a worry.
  • More comments from Twitter-:

Such a weak team for #cafc today. Reza and Mak will be completely ineffective.

Who from?
  • Maybe he has a clause in the loan contract that prevents him from playing. Oh, no maybe a bit too sensible.

Maybe he has fallen out with his team mates, worn red to training sessions and had a run in with Vincent.
  • PL54 said:

More comments from Twitter-:

Such a weak team for #cafc today. Reza and Mak will be completely ineffective.

Who from?
    #Riga
  • Cousins having to do the job of two men in midfield from 30 mins onwards again.

Feckin joke. Even Jacko would admit he needs some time on the bench - he would be the better for it.
  • Teams on way out
  • Sponsored links:

• Apologies up front for any typos, spelling mistakes or occasional swear words if we start messing up.....again!!!
  • The trouble with our injuries, it seems to be the better players: Bauer, Diarra, Vetokele, Kashi, Henderson, Lookman. If it was some of the fringe players we would not be in this position. I still say that if this squad wanted to, they could beat a lot of teams in this league, but like last week, they seem not to be interested.
  • Reckon we can get the result today. Cardiff haven't won away in ages …
    Wait…
    Oops!
  • Can imagine the piece is probably refuting the statement. It's not in the programme, it's in the trust mag.
    Yes, it is exactly that. People really should try reading things before over-reacting! I'm almost as depressed by some of the numpties coming to the fore in our fan base today as I was by the Dear Leaders comments yesterday...

Anyway, COYA!
  • Addicks to attack the JS stand in first half...1 minute applause for Graham Moore
  • That was brilliant....from all sides of the ground
  • Cardiff ko....off we go....
  • they go backwards.....fox wins the clearance.....they get it back again and win a throw
  • taken....they attack and cross comes in....header is cleard by solly for a corner
  • taken....shot comes in.....gk