Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Cardiff match thread 13/2/16 (now forever known as Pinocchio Day)

Afternoon folks and welcome to today's fairy story!! Oops sorry - match thread, although the way the club have been carrying on lately I think the first comment is more apt!! Despite interviews in the press and a video on the OS, its not been quite the reaction that RD/KM was hoping for, however as if to prove a point they have brought in another RB, who is another unfit freebie!! Words fail me, and I'm also hearing that 1 or 2 more may be arriving next week, I suppose they will be unfit as well, after-all why change tactics now??
We desperately need 3 points, but I cant see it myself, I really hope I'm wrong, the team selection will not include Fanni or Yaya as both are still not match fit and the new guy we signed yesterday was too late for today's game, but then again he is not match fit either!!
I'll be bringing you as much off field updates as I can, and the thread will be left open after the game has finished. I'll bring you the team as soon as I get it.
We are at Fulham next week and as I type this they are now 3-0 up at QPR, with 45 mins to go!! Looks as though they have hit some form just at the wrong time for us....if we are going to keep up with the other relegation candidates we need to win these games or I fear we will be in League 1 next season.

Comments

• Options
    We'll know Roland's a surrealist if the one or two are also right backs...

Did you get the promised communication?
  • Options

We'll know Roland's a surrealist if the one or two are also right backs...

Did you get the promised communication?

I did, but very 'fluffy'. I'm trying again.
  • Options
    Disappointed I won't be at the game/protest today. Back in hospital (that's another story). Will be relying on this match thread. Thanks in advance Red.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that @MeebaumAzanitch...............heart again?
  • Options
    Yes. My heart. The ablation worked well for 3 months. Now waiting for another one - an ablation, not a heart. How are you!
  • Options
    Doesnt look as though Callum Harriott will he involved today, he and Alou Diarra are out on the pitch doing sprints so guess that means Igor is back with Lookman or Bergdich dropping to the bench (with whoever plays at LM)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is that Nicky Weaver come back to support us for the day with his 'family?'
  • Options
    Fulham 3-0 up
    Remind me again when we've got them?
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Yes. My heart. The ablation worked well for 3 months. Now waiting for another one - an ablation, not a heart. How are you!

Doing good mate....another cardio version for me in a few months time...my heart is working now at 45%. Sorry to hear about you though mate!
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Lots of media interest apparently.
  • Options
    No queue for the burger van ???
  • Options
    I hopefully will out live RD's ownership of the club. Hahaha!
  • Options
    Still waiting for team news, its a little late today for some reason
  • Options

Best wishes and Good Luck, MA.

And scratch it.

It'll make you feel better.

• Options
    CHARLTON | Henderson, Solly, Teixeira, Lennon, Fox, Gudmundsson, Cousins, Jackson, Bergdich, Makienok, Reza.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CHARLTON SUBS | Pope, Sarr, Ba, Johnson, Poyet, Lookman, Sanogo
  • Options
    Sanogo on the bench...
  • Options
    So much for my Igor being back prediction
  • Options
    One change for the Addicks. Lookman drops to the bench in place of Reza.
  • Options
    Not the team i would have picked. Fox?!
  • Options
    Hiya Red .. pleased to hear you're well .. at least the team selection is consistent. just wish that Vetokele could get and stay fit f f s .. enjoy (if one can) the game
  • Options
    Think Poyet should get a start at this point, assume Lookman isn't 100% fit either as Reza over him seems odd.
  • Options
    Why play Reza. I would have stuck Sanogo in. Clueless.
  • Options
    Nice attacking bench we have there.....