Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Cardiff match thread 13/2/16 (now forever known as Pinocchio Day)

Afternoon folks and welcome to today's fairy story!! Oops sorry - match thread, although the way the club have been carrying on lately I think the first comment is more apt!! Despite interviews in the press and a video on the OS, its not been quite the reaction that RD/KM was hoping for, however as if to prove a point they have brought in another RB, who is another unfit freebie!! Words fail me, and I'm also hearing that 1 or 2 more may be arriving next week, I suppose they will be unfit as well, after-all why change tactics now??
We desperately need 3 points, but I cant see it myself, I really hope I'm wrong, the team selection will not include Fanni or Yaya as both are still not match fit and the new guy we signed yesterday was too late for today's game, but then again he is not match fit either!!
I'll be bringing you as much off field updates as I can, and the thread will be left open after the game has finished. I'll bring you the team as soon as I get it.
We are at Fulham next week and as I type this they are now 3-0 up at QPR, with 45 mins to go!! Looks as though they have hit some form just at the wrong time for us....if we are going to keep up with the other relegation candidates we need to win these games or I fear we will be in League 1 next season.

Comments