Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Cardiff match thread 13/2/16 (now forever known as Pinocchio Day)

Comments

• 12' Gudmudsson cuts out Malone's cut-back after the full-back had reached the byline #cafc #CAFCLive
  • fk taken....plyed across the back.....now they come forward.....into area....cross comes in.....we clear....but they pick it up again and a shot comes in.....very wide
  • Vetokele - current injury sustained in training
    Kashi - ditto
    Bauer - ditto

Numerous other injuries, Lookman's for example, sustained in the first half of games.

Among the many other questions, we need to know how our fitness and medical budget and resources matchs up to those at our competitors. Third lowest in the league I imagine, like the playing budget. The trouble is that there was a twisted rationale to a low playing budget. Are we also using medical school trainees to run our fitness and medical side?

Good job we've got that medical network system in place. Huh?
  • Solidgone said:

Palarse 0-1 Watford

Not meant to give Prem scores on here, but hopefully that won't be a Prem fixture next year...
  • /

Vetokele - current injury sustained in training
    Kashi - ditto
    Bauer - ditto

Numerous other injuries, Lookman's for example, sustained in the first half of games.

Among the many other questions, we need to know how our fitness and medical budget and resources matchs up to those at our competitors. Third lowest in the league I imagine, like the playing budget. The trouble is that there was a twisted rationale to a low playing budget. Are we also using medical school trainees to run our fitness and medical side?

Good job we've got that medical network system in place. Huh?
    Anything we're not sure of, just ring the call centre.
  • Weds 1 Brentford 0
  • gk taken.....solly now...mac..reza....into box....cuz now....jbg.....mac...heads but just wide of post
  • Wolves 0 Preston 1
  • 15 mins or so gone.....gk taken...tex wins it....but they have a throw
  • edited February 2016

I hope there's a wider context there or I'll be cancelling my Trust membership.
    Surprised at you, thinking that for one moment. It's an article called What has Roland done for us? and takes on all the pro - RD arguments. The one highlighted goes on to say

supporters all over the world do it and there weren’t
    many Portsmouth supporters complaining when they
    reached the Cup Final funded by unsustainable losses.
    What makes Duchatelet’s investment in Charlton
    so disappointing is that it has been made so wastefully.
    Chief Finance Officer David Joyes was recently
    quoted as saying the owner had put in £25m so far.
    But the instability and lack of experience which are
    the result of the constant managerial changes at the
    club means that, despite this money, we have gone
    backwards. Our league position is no better than
    it was two years ago, supporters feel alienated and
    attendances are falling.
    Fair enough @PragueAddick . I'm not there today and assumed it wouldn't be the case hence my reference to a wider context. I'm in total agreement at the wasted investment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bristol 1 Ipswich 0
  • No shots on target yet. Good job we don't need the points.
  • 15' Gudmundsson whips in a low cross from the right that Makienok flicks wide of the near post #cafc #CAFCLive
  • throw taken.....fox wins it.....and a throw.....taken.....they clear.....but solly now.....cuz...berg...jj....tex....jj again....to berg....tackled but our throw....taken...they win it...lennon concedes a fk
  • ross1 said:

Bristol 1 Ipswich 0

Not good
  • No shots on target yet. Good job we don't need the points.

Nor have they
  • fk taken....cuz clears....they get it back..but we get a throw
  • throw taken.....mac....concedes a throw....tex concedes a fk
  • ross1 said:

No shots on target yet. Good job we don't need the points.

Nor have they
    No, but they're 9th.
  • Brighton 1 Bolton 1 Heskey
  • Sponsored links:

• Where's Fanni?

Story of my life.
  • Emile Heskey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not good
  • fk taken from our half.....in it comes....hendo misses it....ameobi misses....gk
  • 19' Close for Cardiff. Whittingham delivers a free-kick from the left and Ameobi bundles wide at the far post #cafc #CAFCLive
  • 18 Blackburn 29 0 32
    19 Fulham 30 -3 32
    20 Bristol C 31 -21 31
    21 MK Dons 31 -18 29
    22 Rotherham 31 -19 26
    23 Bolton 31 -21 25
    24 Charlton 31 -30 25
  • Think Neil Lennon is doing a pretty good job with Bolton considering they are in a worse state than us, think he'd have kept us up.
  • gk taken.....they clear....and attack....fox tackles back and clears for a throw....taken.....and fox sends the ball long....they have a throw...taken....and they attack.....playing keep ball.....reza concedes a throw
  • taken and solly concedes another
  • taken....but we win a throw now.....taken....mac is fouled...our fk
  • fk taken....5 yds inside own half.....solly to tex to hendo....he clears long....mac jumps...ref gives them a fk