Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Cardiff match thread 13/2/16 (now forever known as Pinocchio Day)

Comments

• ball goes out for our throw....taken...jj to solly...lennon....fox....berg......but tackled..our throw....taken..jbg shoots....corner
  • Any idea what the atmospere is like ?

Not as good as at 5pm I reckon
  • Ffs Roland, buy some right backs.
  • corner taken....in it comes....jbg....jj heads...beaten to it....berg....crosses...they clear and attack....cuz wins it.....they have a throw
  • 34' A quick throw-in from Fox releases Gudmundsson down the left. He wins the Addicks a corner that Cardiff clear #cafc #CAFCLive
  • throw taken...we win it and a throw.....taken by solly....but their throw now.....fox closes them down...and they win another throw
  • throw taken....and they win a corner from it
  • Posted at
    37'
    Attempt missed. Anthony Pilkington (Cardiff City) right footed shot from the right side of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Peter Whittingham with a cross following a corner.
  • Sponsored links:

• corner taken...our gk
  • This is horrendous. Every game a cup final my arse. Shocking lack of fight. Body language is terrible.
  • Any idea what the atmospere is like ?

78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% Belgian
    0.039 per cent methane then
  • gk goes long...we attack....they win a gk....now reza wins it....and pushes on.....but they just clear it however fox concedes a throw
  • This is horrendous. Every game a cup final my arse. Shocking lack of fight. Body language is terrible.

Perhaps we need a new manager?

• Sooooo glad i went to work instead of taking another days holiday to go today!
  • throw taken...fox..to jbg..cuz....reza....shoots...keeper saves
  • Sounds like the players have jacked it in.
  • edited February 2016
    Oggy Red said:

This is horrendous. Every game a cup final my arse. Shocking lack of fight. Body language is terrible.

Perhaps we need a new manager head coach?

• Brighton 2-1 Bolton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Brighton 2 Bolton 1
  • good football from the addicks there.....we concede a throw....but we win it back.....solly....jbg....fouled our fk
  • 38' Ghoochannejhad gets onto Fox's through ball. He attempts to lob David Marshall but his effort trickles wide #cafc #CAFCLive
  • 40' Good break forward from the Addicks. JBG finds Cousins, who tees up Reza. Marshall holds his strike #cafc #CAFCLive
  • ross1 said:

38' Ghoochannejhad gets onto Fox's through ball. He attempts to lob David Marshall but his effort trickles wide #cafc #CAFCLive

Our Reza leads the league in trickling.
  • fk taken.....jbg sends it in.....fox jumps....they clear....our throw....taken....fox...to jbg....crosses....our corner
  • jbg takes the corner...in it comes....jj....heads down and ball bounces over the bar!!!
  • jbg takes the corner...in it comes....jj....heads down and ball bounces over the bar!!!

was that 44 min
  • gk taken......long......snap shot from pilkinton....inches wide on the half volley