Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer Deadline Day - Charlton related (9pm - Yaya Sanogo on loan)

Comments

• edited February 2016

Gnabry will be choosing between us and Brighton so you can forget that one.

Yeah but now there's new Fanni here...
  • Seen sue parkes on facebook saying lookman hasnt signed anything yet =( hope he signs up soon. Sort of hints the deal is there though
  • so we've signed a Fanni and a Johnson this transfer window.....

• The creative midfielder is a revitalised Ceballos, folks, don't try to deny it
  • When i see Yaya and Fanni I'm gonna say 'Hi men'.

• Yeah but now there's new Fanni here...

I know a song about that.

• Let's just hope they can handle being in a relegation battle , for the sake of the clubs future I hope so , the club is still a fucking shambles and there is so much that needs sorting .
  • Sponsored links:

• We needed proven championship players
    It's that simple
    We cannot afford one mistake that could cost us 3 points
  • It follows on from Riga's comments in his interview though, he wants the bench to be pushing the first team. So he wants a limited number of formations but ones where the players in reserve are encouraging the players on the field even more to do something.

Makes sense to me given where we are at.

Agree, Neil.

Just a shame someone didn't understand this sensible policy back in the summer.

• Really could do with Gnabry when the loan window re-opens
  • Yeah and getting proven championship players who are playing well to move to a relegation threatened club in January is probably dead easy.

Overall a 6-10 so far before emergency loans seems reasonable. Not as good as I hoped for (8-10) but better than expected (3-10)
  • So do either of these two signings go into the first team. Would you take out Makienok or Solly?
  • Oh south London is wonderful....it's full of Fanni, fanny and Charlton. Oh south London is wonderful.
  • colin1961 said:

cfgs said:

colin1961 said:

Expect at least another loan signing maybe not tonight ....

What happened to the winger you said would sign today?
    Think you will find I said two signings one a striker ......
    Fair play Colin, bang on the money.
  • Leuth said:

The creative midfielder is a revitalised Ceballos, folks, don't try to deny it

He deserves a run in the team. He could be decent in the hole behind Mak and Igor
  • Sponsored links:

• Most on here were wetting themselves when we signed Vaz Te, look how that worked out.

Well that's an end to all the cock and bull stories -

Fanni signs for Charlton (and doesn't he look pleased to be here!) plus
    Churchino goes to Aberdeen to replace a Goodwillie
  • I would have thought if either of these guys play regularly it's because of injury problems.

Neither would be 1st choice.
  • edited February 2016

So do either of these two signings go into the first team. Would you take out Makienok or Solly?

Got a feeling Fanni might play Centre Back until Bauer is fit.
  • Most on here were wetting themselves when we signed Vaz Te, look how that worked out.

Not quite sure what your point is?
  • Oh colin u guru of wisdom
  • colin1961 said:

Expect at least another loan signing maybe not tonight ....

do keep up col

So do either of these two signings go into the first team. Would you take out Makienok or Solly?

no but solly needs resting from time to time and maks form fluctuates plus sanogo can play up top on his own which our other strikers don't seem to be able to plus fanni can play CB which we may need if bauer isn't back in a couple of weeks as expected and if central defence isn't right, nothing else ever is - full backs can't operate properly if centre backs r all over the shop and i think u can forget sarr and johnson

• Torn between liking this and potentially being encouraging.