Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• After delort was James Henry the longest drawn out transfer saga not to happen ? Was is delort up to these days ?
  • Currently banging them in for Stade Malherbe Caen who are 4th in France Ligue 1.
  • Is there anyone at the club knows enough to identify our needs in January?
  • Can't believe that we havnt had a glimmer of a rumour.

Common chaps. We must do better.
  • Can't believe that we havnt had a glimmer of a rumour.

Common chaps. We must do better.

Who you calling common!

:wink:
  • colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

New striker , mid , left winger, right back and maybe another centre half
    That's what I understand .....

I'll take Kermorgant, Stephens, Bulot, Wilson and Morrison please.
    Only Bulot thanks
    I'd take them all, we can't be any worse.

However we won't get anyone unless players leave, RD won't increase the squad size.
  • Do we even have a scout?
  • we don't even do half decent rumours anymore.

shambles.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rumour is that an actual rumour will be along Wednesday morning
  • Rumour is that an actual rumour will be along Wednesday morning

Source?

Is this a Chinese whisper?
  • Do we even have a scout?

We do. He is currently picking the first team (well group of players that he wrote down on a post it note whilst playing football manager 2016 'Belgian pub league version')
  • Alex Pritchard and a new head of comms

One is real and the other is a maybe

You decide
  • So...new head of comms it is then.
  • So...new head of comms it is then.

You're good
  • Call me Nostradamus
  • cafc999 said:

Alex Pritchard and a new head of comms

One is real and the other is a maybe

You decide

I'd be happy with Pritchard but so would a lot of other Championship clubs.
  • Think we're one of quite a few interested in Pritchard, and we really have to accept that we are no longer a fair contender to sign these sorts of players - they are wise to what's going on over here. Oversea's and past it's is where we are realistically looking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chelsea look closest on the Ademola Lookman front offer wise. Whether Ademola would choose them over the likes of Southampton Arsenal etc, plenty are interested.
  • Chelsea look closest on the Ademola Lookman front offer wise. Whether Ademola would choose them over the likes of Southampton Arsenal etc, plenty are interested.

Oh great

Oh great
    'Tis the season to be merry...

This is all so depressing, I'm not sure I can be bothered any more.

A club, fighting against relegation with an interim manager, I guess Lookman would fit in easily at Chelsea
    They wouldn't be buying him to play him. They would be buying him because they can and the money is pretty irrelevent.

A club, fighting against relegation with an interim manager, I guess Lookman would fit in easily at Chelsea
    They wouldn't be buying him to play him. They would be buying him because they can and the money is pretty irrelevent.

Good for the home-grown quota too...
  • You say do not sell Lookman, but you know RD will not buy without selling, so if we get a £1m for Lookman, we can bring in 4 or 5 overseas players for free, who we have never heard of, mainly because they are useless, but they will help to make a bigger squad. Then we can rotate the team on the way to Division 1. Simple!

Good for the home-grown quota too...
    He'd be lost in the soup of huge premier league squads. Sent on loan. Treble his money and get his agent a nice fat fee. Hope we keep him until the end of next season but that's very unlikely.
  • Bournemouth rumoured to be after Dwight Gayle from our feathered friends. If that goes through, Bristol City may move for Yann.

KM thought to be furious. Will stop her starting the rumour again that Yann is on his way back here on the morning of any proposed demos.
  • I'm afraid that based on the previous 743 players we've had since Roland has taken over, unless I've heard of them and know they're good, then whoever we bring in I won't be able to see past Sarr, PP, Nego etc etc

I really don't care who they sign because I believe whoever they sign will be as shit as the rest they've given us
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!