Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

13 Novembre attacks in Paris

Comments

• Options
    IAgree said:

DiscoCAFC said:

I would not be a at surprised if those attackers were the so-called refugees, Isis said that they would send a number over to Europe to attack.

They are fleeing this - Keep your half baked inflammatory comments to yourself.
    the great majority are. Some are not.
  • Options
    Gammysnr said:

Gatwick North been evacuated

Really? Why?
    A BA flight from Bogota, Columbia landed with a passenger, travelling on a Venezuelan passport, found to have a live grenade in his baggage. Unconfirmed reports that he was also carrying a copy of the Koran. Also 7 other terrorist act arrests at various UK airports.
    :heartbreak:
  • Options
    Hiding behind freedom of speech I love it,

• Options
    I wonder if we should consider having more armed response units permanently stationed in target areas.
  • Options
    My point being that if this extremist 'minority' are not frightened to demonstrate so openly against the culture they live in, why on earth should the peaceful 'majority' be frightened to march in support of it?
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

I would not be a at surprised if those attackers were the so-called refugees, Isis said that they would send a number over to Europe to attack.

I believe that is based on one persons "plan", leaked by IS. Produced by a person whose role was to produce propaganda on their behalf. I'd say he did a good job

Imo there are more than enough IS sympathisers and potential terrorists who are free to come and go as they please due to their passport that they do not need to smuggle themselves in alongside refugees, etc. Why would they need to do that?

We should not allow the issue of radicalism and terrorism to be sidetracked by the debate around immigration. They are not the same thing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hiding behind freedom of speech I love it,

The law of this land gives them freedom of speech, so it's ok to use to use the law of the land in order to at the same time totally disrespect it. Hypocritical dick heads.
  • Options
    That prick in the video saying all non Muslims are going to hell, and his big unit minder, needs a bullet in his head
  • Options
    @AbraxasSpa: More and more informations from #Gatwick of a man arrested with various grenades and possible a handgun or SMG
  • Options

The extemists don't care if they're attacked, the opposite in fact they want to be attacked to strengthen their argument that they are at "war". Normal Muslims have lives, jobs, families and a future they don't want to jeopardise, they preach peace not war and they are scared to be noticed because of the extremists.

I don't understand your argument..marching for peace jeopardises your job and family? And if they are in fear of their own extremists, then how are they going to protect us from them? I respect your views but we will obviously have to agree to differ.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    IAgree said:

seth plum said:

I know this will happen in London, again. I am afraid for the people in our community, but I will fight my fear and I will continue to go about my business.
    We are probably more at risk in London than many other places, but I will be sensibly cautious, vigilant, but also not cower away in fear.
    All the Muslims I know personally are good folk, but there is some kind of ideology, some kind of impetus that links all these atrocities and the common factor is some kind of adherence to some kind of warped interpretation of Islam, which is then linked to the behaviour of the world community in Islamic countries.
    It isn't stopping, it looks like perpetrators feel like they are on a fundamental battle worth the sacrifice, and all the time they feel that, rightly or wrongly, this will continue.
    The hard part is to get into the mindset of the people who do this stuff and to change the thinking that leads to these horrors. We can physically stop a lot of people, but how do we mentally change them?

http://thestoryofmohammed.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/introduction_29.html
    This is clearly Islamaphobic in content dressed up like it is trying to educate

Shame on you Queensland addict - Perhaps you could give us a link to a balanced educational piece from the Britain First archives while you at it !

Rubbish, try reading it in it's entirety before you make such comments.

Quote: "The original source of most of this material is Ibn Ishaq’s book, Sirat Rasul Allah (The Story of the Prophet of Allah) or just The Sira. Ibn Ishaq is the most revered and trusted Muslim scholar of all time. This work was compiled around 100 years after Mohammed’s death which makes it his oldest surviving biography. It is the absolute definitive biographical account of Mohammed’s life for Islamic scholars.
    It was translated into English in 1955 by Professor of Arabic, Alfred Guillaume, under the title The Life of Muhammad with the help of a number of Arab professors. This is still the most widely used English translation for both Muslims and non-Muslims."

You can cross check the facts laid out in the book by referring to the citations throughout.

People have said they wanted to gain an understanding as to what causes these extremists to behave as they do. I posted this free book (a best seller on Amazon), which explains the life of Mohammed and the origins of Islam. The book is not anti Islam, just as I am most certainly not Islamophobic.
    I posted it because a) It's free and b) because I thought some people may be interested in reading it to better educate themselves, no other reason.
  • Options
    Hate to say and know this would be impossible to do now because its not a case of Nationality but Religion yet during the World Wars, Germans were sent home because we couldnt trust that one of them wasnt a Nazi Spy and that they might try to sabotage us here...
  • Options

some 600 to 1,000 Uk Muslims went to fight for ISIS thats not a small number. Some 300 are in prison after their own attempted terror attacks against us in the UK were stopped. There are aprox 1million "refugees" coming into Europe at the present time, if only 1% are extremists that 10,000 ---fecking 10

Spot on!

Everyone spouting they don't represent Islam, whilst Islam is growing in Europe so is Islamic extremism.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

DiscoCAFC said:

I believe that is based on one persons "plan", leaked by IS. Produced by a person whose role was to produce propaganda on their behalf. I'd say he did a good job

Imo there are more than enough IS sympathisers and potential terrorists who are free to come and go as they please due to their passport that they do not need to smuggle themselves in alongside refugees, etc. Why would they need to do that?

We should not allow the issue of radicalism and terrorism to be sidetracked by the debate around immigration. They are not the same thing.
    Maybe you are right but any statement that supposedly comes out of Isis should be taken seriously and not be brushed aside like what I mentioned.

I am not saying they are the same thing, it could be 5% of those refugees that could be linked with Isis though. If we do allow 50,000 refugees in, they should be checked out otherwise the same thing could happen in London.
  • Options
    Glosfan said:

I don't believe it's about point scoring, it's about debate and free speech. No one side has the monopoly on respect and saying people are trying to score political points, spouting hatred, racism, ignorance etc just because they disagree with you is the kind of argument that has helped get us into this mess in the first place. I can think of no greater disrespect to the victims than not openly debating the cause of this outrage and trying to find a solution.

Spot on mate
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Tragic. More hatred, generating more hatred.
  • Options
    awful news RIP to all those involved, what really fucks me off is that straight away its clearing the religion/Muslim name and there renamed extremists, there not they are extremist MUSLIMS, the religion knows no peace, there never happy unless there killing someone, as far as I'm concerned the world would be a better place without the religion that is Islam, enough is enough now, we're so wrapped up trying to appease them that were soon going to be wiped out, I would like anyone to come forward now that was shedding tears for the so called refugees now we have extremists all over Europe and fully expect more of these attacks.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!