Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Exclusive: Charlton Athletic keen on loan deal for former Valley favourite Yann Kermorgant - SLP

1235»

Comments

• For me whether it's Kermorgant Ameobi (I know he is no longer available) or whoever. We should have over the summer identified that we needed a player who could back up/compete with big mak and done something about it! This and a left mid, right back and maybe another centre back!
  • Godstone said:

Can they bring back A.C as well. Yann's comments are worrying regarding selling young players. Don't want Lookman going for £2 million in a year's time thanks.

Lookman isn't even on a full pro contract at the moment, we'd get peanuts for him. And Charlton selling promising young players is hardly new to RD. Other clubs are no different, Ipswich have sold 2 left backs to the PL over the last 18 months.

As for Yann, the way we played on Saturday AND assuming Watt and Igor get fully fit by January, I don't think we particularly need him, there are other positions that are more of a problem
  • I thought yesterday that this story was a load of old pony , It's just not going to happen.
  • The Yann period has gone.
    Always a big fan even thou he was a sulky so and so.
    we need more pace in the team now.

we scored two goals on Saturday with players attacking the six yard box ?
    all 3 if you include JJ from the corner.
    Why has it taken so long to realize that is the where so many goal are scored if the ball is put in there from out wide, plus not from behind but like Saturday,
    across the goal.
    I swear you don't need the A licence to know this.

• See Igor is out till the New Year...but never mind a certain Breton is bring lined up as replacement according to several sources including SLP. Could this be true? Has our fragrant CEO gained some savvy?

No way, you don't say?
  • More manipulation and spin by KM - always jam tomorrow with this woman - How utterly cynical to sell our top player then hold out the prospect of his return in order to distract supporters from her numerous gaffs and mistakes!
  • Quite obvious she has set up the link to leak 'rumours' to the press easily; she knows that controlling the press is power and she's using that to her advantage. She's/they have made the mistake and should accept that - not try to pretend they are rectifying it.