Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Sheff Wed | Sat 07 Mov | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• We will lose and play terribly.

Score?
  • We will lose and play terribly.

Score?
    2-0
  • ross1 said:

Can see it now, Semedo breaks up one of our rare attacks and passes out to the left to Wiggins, who speeds off down the left and crosses brilliant for their first goal.

I'll give him a good reception tomorrow.
    Wiggins doesn't seem to have played much recently, while Semedo was on the bench last Saturday, so we may not see much of either!
  • Come on Wednesday!!
  • By the way....whoever said Nuhiu was a donkey, he might be 6'5 and lack pace but he's a bloody handful and no defender will like playing agaisnt him.
  • Come on Wednesday!!

I was wondering where you had been...

The way things are here, if you don't completely spank us tomorrow, I'd consider it a massive failure...
  • Come on Wednesday!!

I was wondering where you had been...

The way things are here, if you don't completely spank us tomorrow, I'd consider it a massive failure...
    Doesn't always work out like that mate, end of the day your club is having problems and its sad to see but any team can still produce a result, I hope you get out of the mess, but after we've played you.
  • A moral victory for CAFC - and without a pass, header or tackle.
    Today is largely about stuff off the pitch.
    Today, and henceforth, football - the Business - is second best to football - the Fans. Let's see what comes of it. Sing up in oppo to the ruination of the people's game.
  • Sage said:

Not a hope in hell of us getting a result I feel.

I'd go for:

------------------ Henderson ----------------
    --------- Bauer -------------- Saar ---------
    Solly ----------------------------- Bergdich
    -------------------- Diarra --------------------
    ------------ Ba --------------- Jackson ------
    Reza -------------------------------- Moussa
    ------------------- Makienok -----------------

Like the look of that but we all know it'll end up looking more like

------------------Hendo
    Solly Bauer Diarra Sarr Fox
    Reza Ba Jackson Moussa

-----------------makienok
  • Sponsored links:

• We are playing so badly that we need to play a team we never lose against...step up Wednesday.

Ride our luck out to a 4-2 victory. Wiggins and Semedo for them and a couple of 40 yard screamers thrown in the mix from Reza. Couldn't have come at a better time.
  • By the way....whoever said Nuhiu was a donkey, he might be 6'5 and lack pace but he's a bloody handful and no defender will like playing agaisnt him.

The person probably wasn't at The Valley last year when he gave us all sorts of problems. He is exactly what we don't need at the moment. Then again I fancy my chances against Charlton at the moment.
  • edited November 2015
    Team talk should include letting the players watch the protest for 5 mins and putting on the vid of Salford City's win last night.
  • "We have another tease.Lookman travelled to Boro & those at MK would have witnessed his debut. Unless we are defending a narrow lead, he is likely to get some minutes on the pitch. But there will be another surprise.

For the second home match running, there could be a post match announcement re the head coach."

This is from Ketts on CAFCpicks. He usually gets it right.
  • dickplumb said:

"We have another tease.Lookman travelled to Boro & those at MK would have witnessed his debut. Unless we are defending a narrow lead, he is likely to get some minutes on the pitch. But there will be another surprise.

For the second home match running, there could be a post match announcement re the head coach."

Maybe Karel Fraye really is interim.
  • Dreamed last night they had their keeper sent off in the first few minutes. We went 1-0 up, but still managed to lose it 2-1. Also, it was snowing. On the plus side, a ticket in the East Stand was only £14.10.
  • Dreamed last night they had their keeper sent off in the first few minutes. We went 1-0 up, but still managed to lose it 2-1. Also, it was snowing. On the plus side, a ticket in the East Stand was only £14.10.

It's 17 degrees, bit warm for snow. But that is dreams for you.

He was joking and basically rubbishing every one of your players sarcastically.

You'll murder us until we're dead. Without even trying.
  • We will lose, obviously.
  • Sponsored links:

• Only victory today - will be the Protest.
  • On the bright side... at least the trains are running normally...
  • dickplumb said:

"We have another tease.Lookman travelled to Boro & those at MK would have witnessed his debut. Unless we are defending a narrow lead, he is likely to get some minutes on the pitch. But there will be another surprise.

Ketts is very often ITK.....so should we prepare for Carol being made permanent- or another Incumbent?
  • Another pasting I fear :-(((
  • Rain's pretty torrential here (London Bridge) - could be an opportunity for a conveniently timed postponement ?
  • 0-4 horror show.
  • On the bright side... at least the trains are running normally...

It also means you can get home quickly if you decide that enough is enough at half time.
  • dickplumb said:

Probably Lloyd Doley's 1st team debut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Been organised this week! Ordered extra happy pills in advance!!!
  • 2-1 CAFC. Optimism