Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Sheff Wed | Sat 07 Mov | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• ross1 said:

DOUCHER said:

this could be the heaviest home defeat on record - its going to be an absolute shocker - looking forward to the protest and letting fraye know exactly what i think of his appointment - hopefully both will help contribute to the pressure needed to get in a proper manager, a proper squad and ideally a proper chief exec

I still remember (slightly) the heavy defeat by Aston Villa, was it 1-9 or 1-11, believe it or not, I stayed until the end.
    At least we scored (it was 11-1) but I believe we were virtually playing with 9 men or something, maybe even an injured keeper.
  • i'm hoping you are not a betting man @ForeverAddickted

you haven't forecast us to lose once yet this season, and in the last 7 games of shiteness, you've predicted us to win 6 and draw 1.

I don't think Coral will be looking to recruit you :-)
  • i'm hoping you are not a betting man @ForeverAddickted

you haven't forecast us to lose once yet this season, and in the last 7 games of shiteness, you've predicted us to win 6 and draw 1.

I don't think Coral will be looking to recruit you :-)

Haha... I always hate predicting that Charlton will lose, doesn't feel right (at the same time I rarely put us on an Acca)

Deep down I reckon we probably will lose on Saturday, just at the same time I think to myself... We've got to win / draw sooner or later surely?
  • We are going to have our pants pulled down and be well and truly rogered. Semedo to score the 4th and run over to the covered end kissing his badge
  • agim said:

We are going to have our pants pulled down and be well and truly rogered. Semedo to score the 4th and roll over to the covered end kissing his ring.

Fixed.

• edited November 2015
    this team makes me wish the internet was never introduced to Yorkshire. I made the fatal mistake of going on to their forum to see if maybe they have changed, but just like a BMW driver actually following the speed limit there's not a chance of that.
    If it was them I would maybe try and discover why they are protesting instead of coming out with their usual Yorkshire closed mind. "if don't understand it, not worth my bother"
  • This is going to be brutally unpleasant. No Cousins, probably no JBG. I reckon it'll be done and dusted as a contest by half time, after that it's just a case of how many Wednesday can be bothered to score.

I'm so lucky to have such a rewarding hobby.
  • This could be the game the last before the international break where the Skipper, Captain Fantastic digs us out again.
  • Sponsored links:

• 6 v 1 to the Massives jackson to score when its 6 nil hardley any CAFC in ground to see it
  • The lounge, located in the Covered End, will open at midday, and will this week also have House and Garage DJ Lady T spinning the discs.

The resident DJ on popular online radio station HouseFM.net, who has performed her sets all over the world, will be pumping tunes before and after the game.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-fans-bar-house-dj-2787267.aspx#t7mGOf78SrtmgiUg.99

Is this where KM will be handing out the mind altering drugs - the younger kids in the car park will presumably be plied with blue smarties.
  • Crisis what crisis

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/

Is that our new midfield dynamo with Naby or have they shrunk Tony Watt.
  • sm said:

Crisis what crisis

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/

Is that our new midfield dynamo with Naby or have they shrunk Tony Watt.

Patrick Bauer has the look on his face of...: What the fcuk am I doing here!!
  • Hard to see past another defeat don't think it will be a hatfull but I suppose 0-3 is bad enough. No light at the end of this tunnel for me and still undecided whether to attend.
  • I've had an absolute mare, my reason for not going (my son had a football tournament) has just been cancelled , so i'll end up making one,two, maybe 3 kids and one big kid really miserable by taking us down to The Valley for some Saturday afternoon pain

hopefully they all become ill or even better i'm ill and we can't go

You will certainly all be sick by full time.
  • You know that saying "I can handle the despair it's the hope that kills me "? Well, I have no hope and the despair is killing me.
  • Possibly no Berg or Cousins ?

Another slaughter without us even having a shot on target or a corner for the first hour.
  • Think we will lose but don't ser the 4's or 5's some are predicting
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh joy got to work tomorrow saved from torture again
    Have fun at the valley you brave lot
  • On the video of Jason Euell discussing training today, JGB was running about in the background, hope yet he may play?
  • 'She ain't got a clue, Katrien Mere, she ain't got a clue'....'we want Roland out'....'we're the red and white army'...'we want are Charlton back'....the massives have great joy at our expense, 3-0 to Wednesday!
  • Think we will lose but don't ser the 4's or 5's some are predicting

I think we will get a hammering sometime, when I'm not sure.
  • vffvff
    edited November 2015
    Watching Salford vs Notts Couny, cracking 2nd goal from Salford player, a bit of trickery, gets away from 3 County defenders, a pass with the left and shot with the right. Cracking goal. Well worth catching. It reminded me of why I like football so much.
  • Can see it now, Semedo breaks up one of our rare attacks and passes out to the left to Wiggins, who speeds off down the left and crosses brilliant for their first goal.
  • They are really trying the guilt trip to stop protests tomorrow ... http://goo.gl/OiaOv0 "Stephen Henderson is the main feature of Saturday’s Valley Review and he uses his exclusive interview to urge the club’s supporters to stick with the team as they bid to turn their poor run of results around."

They fans are behind the players (until the point the players give up) but the loathing of the owners and especially that woman will not stop. End of.
  • ross1 said:

Can see it now, Semedo breaks up one of our rare attacks and passes out to the left to Wiggins, who speeds off down the left and crosses brilliant for their first goal.

I'll give him a good reception tomorrow.
  • We will lose and play terribly.