Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MkDonald's v Charlton - Post Match Thread

Comments

• Just got back!very local to mk!they were absolutely shocking we were even worse!pathetic performance!

Deeply deeply concerned
  • Surely Roland and Katrien fully realise the crisp that we are in, they can't be that daft?

They are. A 0-1 loss is hardly going to be their Road to Damascus moment
  • We were lucky to only lose 1-0
  • Surely he must realise now we need a proper experienced manager who knows the championship to get us out of this mess before we get further behind the rest. Even more worried now as 4 points adrift of 4th from bottom team and that means winning and drawing 2 games in a row and quite frankly can't see us winning even one game. Please RD sort our club out
  • Once in a run, be it losing or winning, it is hard to get out of. Any half decent side must fancy their chances against us at the moment.

• We're not waving but drowning.
  • How was the spine - Henderson, Solly (a bit kidney), Jacko, Cousins and all the other soldiers ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Sigh

This is a complete joke.. I feel like being part of a Belgium Guinea Pig. Roly has just experimented with Charlton to try and get quality English footballers into a Belgium side he no longer owns. We are in massive trouble and if he doesnt realise what a huge mistake he has made fast and employ a decent english manager with experience, he is going to lose alot of euros, which quite frankly we dont care. However, Charlton are going to suffer from his gamble. I feel very let down and frustrated. Please help..!
  • Once in a run, be it losing or winning, it is hard to get out of. Any half decent side must fancy their chances against us at the moment.

Fixed that for you.
  • edited November 2015
    Also that as we did OK once JBG went off with ten men he's now "revising his minimum squad size requirements."

OK.. he thought that in his head but I don't think he actually said that bit.
  • All I can say is someone in South London must have really pissed off RD for him to screw us over as much as he is doing right now.
  • I have supported this club through thick and thin...always full of hope and expectation.....tonight for the first time in 55 years my hope has gone, a bloke from Belgium that I had never heard of before in 18 short months has destroyed my club. How can this have happened? When you look at our history and what we have been through over the years, we have an egomaniac now single-handedly destroying our club. Well Roland fucking Dutchlete well done for ruining the last throws of a once proud club....PLEASE PLEASE if you wont go...get a BRITISH manager in who knows what he is doing....are you just plain stupid?

The worrying thing is that I think he KNOWS exactly what he is doing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:

I must be getting paranoid, but I am seriously starting to wonder if there is something sinister behind what Roland is doing. There can't be, can there? He's just a twat, doing a bad job of running a football club. Breathe.

There is, the prat, I reckon, want to sell the Valley and make a fortune, and have a small conference club playing on Charlton park!!
  • Apparently Karol Smilie has just told Richard Cawley "He felt until first goal went in that #cafc played well."...

Also that Kashi needs surgery but it's been cancelled. What does that even mean.
  • And do not get lulled into a spell where we had a few chances against MK Dons by throwing a few attackers on. Sheff Wed look good this season, we will back in 0-3 territory come 5pm Sat
  • Shambles, joke club, laughing stock, clueless throughout, ****ing useless, could go on on - will end with rotten to the core. Players need to take a long, long look in the mirror but will pick up wages and think ........oh well always a new club next season.
  • Uboat said:

I must be getting paranoid, but I am seriously starting to wonder if there is something sinister behind what Roland is doing. There can't be, can there? He's just a twat, doing a bad job of running a football club. Breathe.

There is, the prat, I reckon, want to sell the Valley and make a fortune, and have a small conference club playing on Charlton park!!
    He wouldn't have bought JBG or Watt or even Perfect Pete. No, he's just making a load of mistakes and doesn't want to admit he doesn't know how to respond.
  • Apparently Roland doesn't do failure....in which case, who is to blame? Looking forward to the post match comments.
  • Also that as we did OK once JBG went off with ten men he's now "revising his minimum squad size requirements."

OK.. he thought that in his head but I don't think he actually said that bit.

2 games in to confirm he is not the messiah. He is not even Ronald mc-fucking-Donald.