Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton have appointed Karel Fraeye as Interim Head Coach

Comments

• Options

Is there still a Charlton Ath community team in the kent league? If so, maybe we try to get a mass boycott when both are at home and a few thousand rock up to watch them. It would certainly send a message to the club..............

Fantastic idea to be fair. This would attract media and send a message out.
  • Options
    The silence is deafening with the press conference.
  • Options

The silence is deafening with the press conference.

I got an email from the club this evening, it began:

"There are still plenty of opportunities for fans to experience some of The Valley’s finest matchday hospitality."

You've got to sweat the assets I suppose!
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Bet Alou Diarra (played in the World Cup for one of the worlds best teams), Tony Watt (scored the winner against Barcelona in the Champions League), Gudmundsson (key player in a team that just qualified easily and rightfully for the Euro 2016's) amongst others are all buzzing to be coached by a guy who was just last week coaching amateurs as an amateur coach himself. It's beyond belief the more I think of it

Sums it up perfectly. Just gets more bizarre/depressing/laughable the more you think about it.
    Well the players liked him last time he was here they enjoyed his training .... Anyone who can get Harriott scoring two hat tricks must be world class
    What was you doing at Middlesbrough v Millwall last season?
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Bet Alou Diarra (played in the World Cup for one of the worlds best teams), Tony Watt (scored the winner against Barcelona in the Champions League), Gudmundsson (key player in a team that just qualified easily and rightfully for the Euro 2016's) amongst others are all buzzing to be coached by a guy who was just last week coaching amateurs as an amateur coach himself. It's beyond belief the more I think of it

Sums it up perfectly. Just gets more bizarre/depressing/laughable the more you think about it.
    Well the players liked him last time he was here they enjoyed his training .... Anyone who can get Harriott scoring two hat tricks must be world class
    Is Riga back with Matthew then?
  • Options
    So, did Fraeye take training today?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just watched Cardiff v's Bristol City, both those sides would muller us at the moment and Bristol were on the same points as us!!! Very scary!
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

colin1961 said:

Harriott has not scored 2 hat tricks for Charlton's first team.
    He has on Colin's planet.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

colin1961 said:

He has on Colin's planet.
    Harriott scored 2 v Watford and a hat trick v Blackpool away right
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

colin1961 said:

Not sure if you're joking, but he actually has.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

shirty5 said:

colin1961 said:

When was this please?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

PaddyP17 said:

shirty5 said:

colin1961 said:

When was this please?
    Nope, I have got this straight up wrong. I thought he got all three against Watford; he only scored two of them, and then Blackpool of course.

*holds hands up*
  • Options
    He'll be out before the end of the season to be replaced by either Riga, Peeters or Luzon.
  • Options

well let's see how many of us show our disapproval and boycott matches, I doubt many will, we don't have the bottle!

Well, mine started 3 games ago.........
    well done to you.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

This is where I'm at ...

I am a long standing supporter since 1965. I have a season ticket. I will see this season out but if the missus asks me to go shopping, I will seriously consider it.

From now on, I will spent not a single penny more on refreshments, merchandise, Valley Gold or the Jackpot tickets. I will not be renewing my season ticket next season.

I feel that my association with Charlton is like a failing relationship. You've tried and tried and tried to make it work, to support and understand, and you want to give it another shot but you know deep down, you're falling out of love and drifting apart.

I'm at the point where I can't be bothered any more. Saturday was the turning point for me. I started watching the rugby at 4pm and left early so that I didn't miss too much of the second half.

but why continue going? if you're worried about wasting your money, it's too late you already have.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2015
  • Options
    edited October 2015

No, it's time for you to go to bed.
  • Options
    It's 4 in the afternoon over here ... So frustating ... So powerless ... Roland seems to have the reverse of the Midas touch ...
  • Options

colin1961 said:

ITS A TEMP.

We are searching for a new manager, someone had to come in now and coach the team, I'm sure we have have another manager soon and a higher reputation one you all desire.

Calm the fuck down

Well said , caretaker manager few weeks back everyone wanted him and Riga back ??
    It's getting really stupid this over reaction to everything the club does
    Why is no one venting there anger at Richard Murray is part of the board
    Hahahahha Colin
    Colin, do you ever stop fishing? Some times it's worth putting the rod down..
  • Options
    I'm coming inexorably towards the unwelcome view that I don't really like football any more.
  • Options
    Still think Euell should have been given the job on an interim.

KF knows the Valley...so does Jase, pretty well
    KF knows the Players...so does Jase
    KF is part of the 'network'...so is Jase kind of

Jase knows the club, the values, played and scored for us and knows players from first team, to his youth side. Jase recently got his A licence I believe.