Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SILVER MINIBUS!

1235»

Comments

• milkshake said:

Tangfastic then?

Great support for chappers this, using his thread for some self centred childish posts... Have some respect
    Pretty sure Chappers is well aware of my feelings towards your little crew tbh.
  • Are we done now then ?

Some people incandescent and some people not bothered.

When do plod turn up demanding details from the hire company ?

Hang him.
  • edited October 2015
    PL54 said:

Are we done now then ?

Some people incandescent and some people not bothered.

When do plod turn up demanding details from the hire company ?

Hang him.

• chappers said:

milkshake said:

maybe if you lot were so vocal and passio,nate at the madjeski Saturday we might of won ... and it would have been champagne and not milkshake. Like i said before we are sorry for what happened, lets hope its not a q sandwich next week, would send you lot into meltdown comparing it world war 2 and n dadot 'back to 80's' ....

Put it in the bin and all this could be avoided.

Also known as 'nipping anti-social behaviour in the bud'.
    Very true , its shouldnt have been chucked in the first place
    Like I said chappers we are sorry as a group and the way we dealt with the incident at the time wasn't good enough. I can assure you your dad wasn't targeted and charlton or not the reception you got was not on. Like you said when you've been out all day drinking fruit shoots it takes it toll and get caught up in the moment, it's not an excuse for what happened. I would have done this in the first place if it wasn't fir other people jumping in and detracting from the point. Like I said I am sorry and hope it hasn't put your dad off.. We need people like him down at the valley!!!
  • milkshake said:

chappers said:

milkshake said:

maybe if you lot were so vocal and passio,nate at the madjeski Saturday we might of won ... and it would have been champagne and not milkshake. Like i said before we are sorry for what happened, lets hope its not a q sandwich next week, would send you lot into meltdown comparing it world war 2 and n dadot 'back to 80's' ....

Like I said chappers we are sorry as a group and the way we dealt with the incident at the time wasn't good enough. I can assure you your dad wasn't targeted and charlton or not the reception you got was not on. Like you said when you've been out all day drinking fruit shoots it takes it toll and get caught up in the moment, it's not an excuse for what happened. I would have done this in the first place if it wasn't fir other people jumping in and detracting from the point. Like I said I am sorry and hope it hasn't put your dad off.. We need people like him down at the valley!!!
    5 pages later, we've got there. Well done.
  • milkshake said:

chappers said:

milkshake said:

A Dick for life ... more like
  • milkshake said:

milkshake said:

chappers said:

milkshake said:

Well done. Nailed on for that A at GCSE with English skills like that.
  • milkshake said:

milkshake said:

chappers said:

milkshake said:

Well done. Nailed on for that A at GCSE with English skills like that.
    well done. nailed on for a spot on the royal variety with your unreal jokes..... dry
  • He loves getting the last word in!
  • He loves getting the last word in!

says the person trying to get the last word in ?? .... whoops
  • Sponsored links:

• There you go again!
  • chappers said:

To any of you that are on here that were part of the group of "fans" in a silver minibus hired from Rainham Essex that was parked in the car park by McDonalds at yesterday's Reading game. Thanks for the "free" milkshake that one of you threw at my 76 year old dad! As I tried to point out after it happened that I too was a Charlton fan and all I got was "ta, ta" "jog-on" mate.

Chappers I really hope your Dad isn't on the forum reading all this. Really can't believe that 'one of our own' actually signs up with that name and continues to go on and on. No respect.
  • chappers said:

To any of you that are on here that were part of the group of "fans" in a silver minibus hired from Rainham Essex that was parked in the car park by McDonalds at yesterday's Reading game. Thanks for the "free" milkshake that one of you threw at my 76 year old dad! As I tried to point out after it happened that I too was a Charlton fan and all I got was "ta, ta" "jog-on" mate.

Chappers I really hope your Dad isn't on the forum reading all this. Really can't believe that 'one of our own' actually signs up with that name and continues to go on and on. No respect.
    I cant believe loads of 'our own' are ganging up to cyber bully me ... you lot have actually committed a bigger offence than me, like a pack of wolfs.
  • edited October 2015
    Awwww, bless. Predictable last word to follow from mr asbo.
  • edited October 2015

Awwww, bless.

ooooo , last word again?? .... haha have to edit your post?? what is this turning into?