Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SILVER MINIBUS!

Comments

• milkshake said:

'covered' a man , were you there , did you see how much he was 'covered; in ?? ... and we did say sorry!!, if you dont no the ins and outs pipe down and stop picking up on information you wish to pickyoure acting as if we threw a brick or pinned him down and started doing body art out of milkshake on him . We threw a milkshake it accidentally hit someone and now were scumbags and "we taken it back to the 80s' .... laughable

jog on mate
  • milkshake said:

'covered' a man , were you there , did you see how much he was 'covered; in ?? ... and we did say sorry!!, if you dont no the ins and outs pipe down and stop picking up on information you wish to pickyoure acting as if we threw a brick or pinned him down and started doing body art out of milkshake on him . We threw a milkshake it accidentally hit someone and now were scumbags and "we taken it back to the 80s' .... laughable

Stop nit-picking.

Your response to this is quite frankly, a joke.

To come on here with ridiculous excuses like "I went to Reading, did you?" (Not a direct quote, before you start nit-picking) makes you look like an idiot. As I said, I couldn't care less if you went or not.

Your reaction should have been precisely this:
    "I'm really sorry mate. Your father was not targeted, however our reaction was bang out of order and we should have been more apologetic. Please, at the next home game lets meet up so that we can buy you a beer, apologise and forget the whole thing."

Instead, you've done what you've done and it's made you look like a bellend ... nice one.
  • milkshake said:

Stop nit-picking.

To come on here with ridiculous excuses like "I went to Reading, did you?" (Not a direct quote, before you start nit-picking) makes you look like an idiot. As I said, I couldn't care less if you went or not.

"I'm really sorry mate. Your father was not targeted, however our reaction was bang out of order and we should have been more apologetic. Please, at the next home game lets meet up so that we can buy you a beer, apologise and forget the whole thing."

Instead, you've done what you've done and it's made you look like a bellend ... nice one.
    "you're reaction should have been precisely this:' ... who are you to tell me what my reply should or shouldn't have been. And the i went to reading remark was in reply to the people saying were not 'true fans' wasn't an excuse for what happened.... yet again picking up on information you want to pick up on without really knowing the ins and outs, exactly my point!!! Of course we're sorry for what happened, if that happened to my my dad or grandad id be equally as wound up, just a bit over the top i think
  • WSS said:

milkshake said:

jog on mate
    sorry "moderator"
  • edited October 2015
    milkshake said:

milkshake said:

Stop nit-picking.

"you're reaction should have been precisely this:' ... who are you to tell me what my reply should or shouldn't have been. And the i went to reading remark was in reply to the people saying were not 'true fans' wasn't an excuse for what happened.... yet again picking up on information you want to pick up on without really knowing the ins and outs, exactly my point!!! Of course we're sorry for what happened, if that happened to my my dad or grandad id be equally as wound up, just a bit over the top i think
    Yet you still haven't apologised...
  • milkshake said:

milkshake said:

Stop nit-picking.

"OF COURSE WERE SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED" .... what do you want me to do , hire a plane and a banner and fly it over the valley Saturday
  • milkshake said:

milkshake said:

milkshake said:

Stop nit-picking.

"OF COURSE WERE SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED" .... what do you want me to do , hire a plane and a banner and fly it over the valley Saturday
    make sure you get it cleared by air traffic control as I believe people have had problems with that in the past...
  • One thing is starkley obvious whatever version of events is correct- Next time dispose of your rubbish more carefully, preferably in the bin!
  • milkshake said:

milkshake said:

milkshake said:

Stop nit-picking.

If you think that's a genuine apology to the original poster here, then I think we are on slightly different pages in terms of what constitutes an apology.

Have a nice day.
  • milkshake said:

milkshake said:

milkshake said:

Stop nit-picking.

If you think that's a genuine apology to the original poster here, then I think we are on slightly different pages in terms of what constitutes an apology.

Have a nice day.
    and im on a slightly different page to 'covered ' in milkshake and ' taking it back to the 80's'

have a nice day
  • Sponsored links:

• milkshake said:

milkshake said:

Stop nit-picking.

"Sorry moderator" - wow. WSS is a well respected person on this forum. You've completely alienated yourself from the forum with you silly remarks.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Your reaction to this is laughable at best and outrageous at worst.

It didn't take much to get people to think "ok, honest mistake". I even outlined out how to do it. Do you think what I wrote would have been difficult to arrange? Shall we try it?

@chappers ... I'm really sorry for these guys who can't seem to apologise properly, next home game you're at send me a PM and we'll meet in Crossbars and I'll buy you a beer.
  • milkshake said:

milkshake said:

milkshake said:

milkshake said:

Stop nit-picking.

Have a nice day.
    and im on a slightly different page to 'covered ' in milkshake and ' taking it back to the 80's'

have a nice day
    Pathetic
  • milkshake, have you got any video clips you want to share?
  • milkshake said:

milkshake said:

Stop nit-picking.

"Sorry moderator" - wow. WSS is a well respected person on this forum. You've completely alienated yourself from the forum with you silly remarks.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Your reaction to this is laughable at best and outrageous at worst.

It didn't take much to get people to think "ok, honest mistake". I even outlined out how to do it. Do you think what I wrote would have been difficult to arrange? Shall we try it?

@chappers ... I'm really sorry for these guys who can't seem to apologise properly, next home game you're at send me a PM and we'll meet in Crossbars and I'll buy you a beer.

Oh no someone tell the head master .... this is playground behavior aint it??
  • WSS said:

IA said:

milkshake, what are your thoughts on Partizan Belgrade?

Not this time.

So sad to be honest and it seems reflective of some of the younger group that our now following us. Always someone else's fault, taking no responsibility for actions and showing no humility.
    Exactly
  • milkshake said:

milkshake said:

milkshake said:

Stop nit-picking.

Oh no someone tell the head master .... this is playground behavior aint it??
    Or just stop being a massive twat? Either or.
  • Think its crazy how you are sticking up for someone and voicing your opinions but yet are so quick joining together and attacking someone with a 'gang' mentality over the internet ...when really it has nothing to do with any of you at all
  • milkshake said:

Think its crazy how you are sticking up for someone and voicing your opinions but yet are so quick joining together and attacking someone with a 'gang' mentality over the internet ...when really it has nothing to do with any of you at all

You have failed to take responsibility for your group of mates, that's all I'm seeing.

It has everything to do with us as members of this forum once you joined the forum and started acting stupidly.
  • Sponsored links:

• milkshake said:

Think its crazy how you are sticking up for someone and voicing your opinions but yet are so quick joining together and attacking someone with a 'gang' mentality over the internet ...when really it has nothing to do with any of you at all

Oh, now he's the victim. It will be "you're disrespecting me" next.

You or one of your group did something stupid. You admit that

Your group didn't apologise at the time. You admit that.

You are now upset because people think you and you group did something stupid and didn't apologise at the time.

• milkshake said:

Apart from your public displays of being an antisocial tw@ which we cannot avoid, when you post on this forum.
  • milkshake said:

Milkshake, with the greatest respect Chappers never, in his original post said the words 'covered in milkshake' or '80's' , merely that a milkshake was thrown at his Dad as you have said yourself.

Rather than air dirty laundry in public perhaps just a quick Private Message to Chappers (assuming you haven't done so already) might be the best approach.

We're all Charlton fans at the end of the day and as you have suggested it was not intentionally thrown at his Dad a quick apology and explanation is all that is required.
  • WSS said:

IA said:

milkshake, what are your thoughts on Partizan Belgrade?

Not this time.

So sad to be honest and it seems reflective of some of the younger group that our now following us. Always someone else's fault, taking no responsibility for actions and showing no humility.
    I'm part of this "younger group". what you have said is something that I am noticing more and more with my age group, why is it always someone else's fault?

It makes me very sad that some of my peers are giving the rest of us this reputation. It's also sad and frustrating that people could be thinking that about me when all I want to do is go and have a good laugh and a couple of beers without any of this perverse bravado. We all have something in common ... Charlton. So the uneasiness between generations of our support is so unhealthy.

That's why I am criticising Milkshake like I have, because I don't want people thinking that about me. I only wanted to make him see why the way he has acted on this thread was misguided, I failed as it happens!
  • Let it go people, it's done now need to move on, the lads apologised, I've been involved in these type of incident in the past. It was a mistake and unfortunately its happened

Hopefully the gents can accept the apologies
  • maybe if you lot were so vocal and passionate at the madjeski Saturday we might of won ... and it would have been champagne and not milkshake. Like i said before we are sorry for what happened, lets hope its not a mcchicken sandwich next week, would send you lot into meltdown comparing it world war 2 and not 'back to 80's' ....
  • Gumbo said:

Let it go people, it's done now need to move on, the lads apologised, I've been involved in these type of incident in the past. It was a mistake and unfortunately its happened

Thanks mate!!
  • Gumbo said:

Let it go people, it's done now need to move on, the lads apologised, I've been involved in these type of incident in the past. It was a mistake and unfortunately its happened

It's the lack of sincerity mate (or seeming lack).

We've been involved in those types of incidents together but we sorted things out with a bit of maturity post-incident. Maybe it's just an age thing.
  • milkshake said:

maybe if you lot were so vocal and passionate at the madjeski Saturday we might of won ... and it would have been champagne and not milkshake. Like i said before we are sorry for what happened, lets hope its not a mcchicken sandwich next week, would send you lot into meltdown comparing it world war 2 and not 'back to 80's' ....

Not helping yourself there mate
  • edited October 2015
    WSS said:

Gumbo said:

It's the lack of sincerity mate (or seeming lack).

We've been involved in those types of incidents together but we sorted things out with a bit of maturity post-incident. Maybe it's just an age thing.
    i think youll find i tried to clear up the situation in the first 2 or 3 posts made ... until everyone started jumping on the bandwagon and picking up on things and not others and making the situation worse than it was.