Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SILVER MINIBUS!

Comments

• milkshake said:

maybe if you lot were so vocal and passionate at the madjeski Saturday we might of won ... and it would have been champagne and not milkshake. Like i said before we are sorry for what happened, lets hope its not a mcchicken sandwich next week, would send you lot into meltdown comparing it world war 2 and not 'back to 80's' ....

How sad.
  • milkshake said:

maybe if you lot were so vocal and passionate at the madjeski Saturday we might of won ... and it would have been champagne and not milkshake. Like i said before we are sorry for what happened, lets hope its not a mcchicken sandwich next week, would send you lot into meltdown comparing it world war 2 and not 'back to 80's' ....

Put it in the bin and all this could be avoided.

Also known as 'nipping anti-social behaviour in the bud'.
  • milkshake said:

Very true , its shouldnt have been chucked in the first place
  • @milkshake What flavour was the milkshake?
  • Can each party estimate if it was 25ml of shake (like a pub sized shot), 160ml (like half a can of coke) or 400ml (like a whale jizz) ?
  • milkshake said:

Think its crazy how you are sticking up for someone and voicing your opinions but yet are so quick joining together and attacking someone with a 'gang' mentality over the internet ...when really it has nothing to do with any of you at all

Gang mentality
    That's what you thought when 'one' of your group threw the shake on your jolly boys bus tour
    Would any of you lot thrown it had you been on ur own walking back to ur own car
    Thought not
    Let's look hard in front of my mates and chuck a milkshake at that old chap
    If the actual person who threw it does the decent thing and apologises face to face then and only then would I believe the apology is sincere
  • milkshake said:

Don't be silly that's a grown up adult thing to do

Has to be strawberry. Nobody would throw away a vanilla milkshake.
  • milkshake said:

Think its crazy how you are sticking up for someone and voicing your opinions but yet are so quick joining together and attacking someone with a 'gang' mentality over the internet ...when really it has nothing to do with any of you at all

Gang mentality

Would any of you lot thrown it had you been on ur own walking back to ur own car
    Thought not

Would you be voicing your opinion so strongly if you were by yourself and if you were face to face with me.... Rather than joining in with other people behind a computer??

Thought not, hypocritical!!!
  • milkshake said:

milkshake said:

Gang mentality

Thought not

Would you be voicing your opinion so strongly if you were by yourself and if you were face to face with me.... Rather than joining in with other people behind a computer??

Thought not, hypocritical!!!
    Don't have a problem with that
    Shall I bring a milkshake?
    And my mates?

• Sponsored links:

• Glad you have such a responsible driver who cannot only hit a moving target with a milkshake but also avoid driving into something.
  • milkshake said:

Thing is, if you're in a minibus with the lads on an away day, why the fuck are you drinking a milkshake? What are you, 6 years old?

Was the drivers
    Nope, nothing has changed, still pathetic

I also think we need to clarify the Haribo situation. Starmix?

• chappers said:

milkshake said:

maybe if you lot were so vocal and passio,nate at the madjeski Saturday we might of won ... and it would have been champagne and not milkshake. Like i said before we are sorry for what happened, lets hope its not a q sandwich next week, would send you lot into meltdown comparing it world war 2 and n dadot 'back to 80's' ....

Very true , its shouldnt have been chucked in the first place
    im confused!
    According to mr milkshake it was just a complete coincidence the milkshake headed ur way?
    And they didnt give u abuse just apologised
    im now very confused !!!
    But I know what story I believe

• This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.
  • @chappers you are a better man than me mate.

Shakes head

Sink
  • Sponsored links:

For all you bus spotters, that's a Copenhagen bus covered in a generic haribo ad.
  • All it took was:

"I'm sorry we were out of order, let me buy you a beer"

Strange thread.

For all you bus spotters, that's a Copenhagen bus covered in a generic haribo ad.
    From my personal collection of course ;-)
  • Proper 'banter' that, thank God they've got a Lol button on here
  • Tangfastic then?
  • It's past your bedtime milkshake.
  • Tangfastic then?

Great support for chappers this, using his thread for some self centred childish posts... Have some respect
  • milkshake said:

I knew it. Meat eaters, barbaric monsters.

• milkshake said:

Tangfastic then?

Great support for chappers this, using his thread for some self centred childish posts... Have some respect
    Pot. Kettle.

Just an ounce of respect, and an apology to choppers, by you would have meant this thread over by now.

It's actually quite sad.
  • milkshake said:

Tangfastic then?

Pot. Kettle.

Just an ounce of respect, and an apology to choppers, by you would have meant this thread over by now.

It's actually quite sad.
    It's chappers... If you paid more attention to him and his post maybe you would of seen the apologies