Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spares for Palace...

Comments

• Just checking if I can use another one (or 2)
  • I'd be interested in the two left if PL54 isn't in need of them
  • I am not getting a response on the other 2 so feel free to pass on elsewhere

@DartfordAddick
    @paulsturgess
  • Keep your eyes open for some more spares soon.

Our form makes it look like it could be a record win for Palace on Tuesday. I'm glad I'm not going, to be honest.
  • One goal went past Nicky, went past Nicky Popey...
  • Not going into it with much hope in fairness
  • Keep your eyes open for some more spares soon.

Our form makes it look like it could be a record win for Palace on Tuesday. I'm glad I'm not going, to be honest.

Hopefully they'll field their u15 side.
  • they'll be 2,800 spares the way we're going.
  • I would have one, but have no way to collect the it!
  • PL54 said:

Not going into it with much hope in fairness

See you at LB weds afternoon then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Might need to be very drunk for this...
  • The trouble is, if we win or draw on Wednesday, it will look like our problems are over. Reality says, we are not good enough for the championship, even if we do well in a one-off cup match
  • ross1 said:

The trouble is, if we win or draw on Wednesday, it will look like our problems are over. Reality says, we are not good enough for the championship, even if we do well in a one-off cup match

Same shit as last season. Decent first eleven, no depth behind it though. As Katrien has already said we've gone over our player budget that's unlikely to change. Slow learner is Roland.
  • There'll be plenty of spares come Wednesday. And we'll probably win. You know what it's like.
  • Of course we will win. Whatever happened in the last few games I am certain of it.
  • Of course we will win. Whatever happened in the last few games I am certain of it.

Another deluded fan I'm afraid
  • https://www.cpfctickets.com/events.aspx

As mentioned before, tickets are available ONLY IF you are a member.

Apologies to anybody whose laptop crashes on opening this link.

Yes, one can become a member for just £25 a year. Thus the club are, in effect, touting tickets for £25 above their face value. They also, presumably, don't have to share a proportion of the £25 with the opposition or the Football League. Very clever.
    Yep, but at least they get more money out of their stupid fans.
    And, presumably, other clubs fans when they want to buy tickets in the home end. man United fans living in the Homs counties, for example pay £25 more than the cost is a ticket to see their club. Very clever in my opinion.
    I agree with your comment, if I have understood you correctly.

My sarcasm is borne out of palice making money out of their fans.
  • Anyone got an adult spare?
  • Any spares still available?
  • Still after 1 or 2 adult tickets if any going. Thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• PL54 said:

Won't be anywhere until 6 ish - msg me your plans though and I'll catch up at some point.
  • Anyone have two adults or Under 21 tickets to sell? Please private message me on here. Thank you
  • Brace yourselves Lifers..

I have 2 spare adult tickets, first person to reply to me gets them. Face value n all that of course.
  • sent you a message BR7 addick
  • Still after 1 or 2 adult tickets if any going. Thanks

Give Luzon a shout, sounds like he might have a spot for you...
  • If there were cakes hotter than hotcakes... then it'd be these tickets! Still keen to get hold of either two adults/ two under 22/ one adult and one under 22 / any combination that'll get me into the dive that is the "park" many thanks y'all
  • I just called the ticket office and managed to secure another one. Didn't ask whether they had more, but those still looking it may be worth a call.
  • A mate dropped out so I have 1 spare adult ticket (RV) first come first serve
  • Ok. The guy who was going to buy my spare can't make it now so I have one adult ticket available.

Whoever wants it can have it at face value.

Just PM me.
  • PL54 said:

I know Luzon's talking about dropping first-teamers, but surely it'll be either Fox or Bergdich...