Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spares for Palace...

Comments

• Thanks D
  • Five pages in now and has anyone actually sorted themselves out some tickets as a result of this thread? Anyone at all?
  • Nope......still looking
  • Will pay up to 40 if anyone's got one going. Can take an U22 ticket
  • mountain / molehill / move on

Yes please. How much do you want for them both?
    Would you sell separately?

PM me asap.

P.S. What's the view of the pitch like?
  • Still looking! 2 req'd please!
  • Kids ticket needed if one is spare please inbox me
  • CAFCsayer said:

Will pay up to 40 if anyone's got one going. Can take an U22 ticket

Il pay £41
  • Why don't you get tickets in the Home end?
  • Sponsored links:

• Solidgone said:

Why don't you get tickets in the Home end?

This is what I'd do, if I was looking to go and not just trolling
  • shine166 said:

CAFCsayer said:

Will pay up to 40 if anyone's got one going. Can take an U22 ticket

Il pay £41
    Come on £42 anyone

• shine166 said:

Solidgone said:

This is what I'd do, if I was looking to go and not just trolling
    Because I'd go batshit crazy when we score and have a scrap
  • Solidgone said:

And feel dirty?
  • edited September 2015

Solidgone said:

And feel dirty?
    Is this dirty?
  • edited September 2015
    Is this steward feeling dirty?

• We don't need to tout to each other to earn a measly £20, Jesus. Embarrassing (glad you apologised though, and fair play to you for doing so). What annoys me more than most things is ticket touting; tickets for kids concerts being put up on seatwave by middle aged men for triple the price so my niece can't go. Poor form.

That's life sadly. Find/implement a solution and you'll be a very popular man.
  • Is this steward feeling dirty?

well he's certainly feeling a little prick.
  • Anyone reckon there'll be a stream for those of us unable to get a ticket?
  • Sponsored links:

• You could all chip in, pay someone's data costs to stream the whole game on periscope. Boom, thank me later.
  • Whilst getting my Blackburn and Cardiff tickets yesterday the guy to my left was asking if there were any returns for the palice game. He'd been down to the ticket office every day and was desperate for tickets. I said that if he waited outside the ground on the night I was confident he'd land one. He then asked the guy at the counter if palice would sell him one!
    A stunned Charlton member of staff politely said they do not know he would have to contact them.
  • Come on someone must have one.
  • Whilst getting my Blackburn and Cardiff tickets yesterday the guy to my left was asking if there were any returns for the palice game. He'd been down to the ticket office every day and was desperate for tickets. I said that if he waited outside the ground on the night I was confident he'd land one. He then asked the guy at the counter if palice would sell him one!
    A stunned Charlton member of staff politely said they do not know he would have to contact them.

I'm not too sure about getting them off a tout on the night, especially if there's a big police presence. I'd probably buy one in the home end (is that even possible without some sort of Palace membership given the away end is sold out) as insurance.
  • se9addick said:

Whilst getting my Blackburn and Cardiff tickets yesterday the guy to my left was asking if there were any returns for the palice game. He'd been down to the ticket office every day and was desperate for tickets. I said that if he waited outside the ground on the night I was confident he'd land one. He then asked the guy at the counter if palice would sell him one!

I'm not too sure about getting them off a tout on the night, especially if there's a big police presence. I'd probably buy one in the home end (is that even possible without some sort of Palace membership given the away end is sold out) as insurance.
    Am not thinking of touts, would be amazed if there was a tout there.
  • Still looking for a spare, please chaps
  • I am a season ticket holder, tried all morning on the phone and couldn't get through.
  • Still after 1 adult & 1 U18 please chaps, PM me!
  • No someone selling u18 £60 told him to fuck off· Im going in the home end if i dont get one.